Phulwa

Rakhi Sawant wants to play older Phulwa

star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Rakhi Sawant, the name that unexpectedly does all kinds of 'dare lady' act is back to her forms again. This time the news is about her insisting on playing the role of Phoolan Devi in the upcoming serial Phulwa.
Reportedly, Rakhi gave a call to the television channel Colors and insisted on casting her as the main lead of the Phulwa, which is inspired by the life story of Phoolan Devi. The channel was quiet surprised on such a demand by the item queen.
When asked on the confirmation of the news, Rakhi said to TOI, "I think I will be best suited to the role. Isme sharam ki kya baat hai?" Child artist Jannat Zubair, who was last seen in the TV Show Kashi will be seen featuring in the childhood life of Phoolan Devi.

Going by Rakhi's statement, truly she is the best suited for the role. But Rakhi, how did you forget to demand the role of Rani Lakshmi Bai in the serial 'Jhansi Ki Rani'!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the article.

BUt interesting demand. 😉
sonamd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ummm...interesting! rakhi sawant has that oomph  to portray the character. give her a chance....i think its gna be a hit show. colours always come up with real to life concepts..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Sona, but then after some time, they mess  it up pretty badly! 😕

Just need to ask one question - Is there any happy show on COLORS? 🤔
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya i agree poet they start with good reason sence and later they r out of there way😔.good demand but i hope it keeps on it.i dnt want it to mess up lke any other
Zebi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 OOOMMGGG Rakhi madam, pleeease spare us and this show! We don't want drama queen in this show ðŸ˜† But you never know what will happen and now when she herself wanted this show sooo, let's see kya hota hai... ðŸ˜Š
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Zebi02

OOOMMGGG Rakhi madam, pleeease spare us and this show! We don't want drama queen in this show ðŸ˜† But you never know what will happen and now when she herself wanted this show sooo, let's see kya hota hai... ðŸ˜Š

There are many better options than her..she is a pathetic actor...anyways i pray Mona wasu to play Older phulwa..she is a great actress. her body language is apt for the role
Zebi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PIA.SEN.GUPTA

There are many better options than her..she is a pathetic actor...anyways i pray Mona wasu to play Older phulwa..she is a great actress. her body language is apt for the role

Who is Mona Wasu? ðŸ˜›
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Zebi02

Who is Mona Wasu? ðŸ˜›

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

She played Millie on Star Plus..Rohini on Radha ki Betiyaan kuch kar dikhayegi