Posted: 13 years ago

The stupid 'desi-tashan.com' can keep copying my updates like fools... idiots can't get someone to update for them and keep copying updates from here!
Ever heard of plagiarism u duffers? 😡
I'm sure they'll copy even this lol
🤣

Part 1: 2 guys seeking blessings from Abhi's father. One says to the other, this is the man who is marrying off his son to a girl who has spent the night at a goon's adda n more such nonsense. Crowd starts gathering! The priest asks politely, who r u and what do u want?
The guy goes on, u r a very great man who has accepted such a defamed girl! 😡 I have one request, pls marry ur younger son to my elder sis, she is gonna become a unmarried mother!
The priest gets mad and tries to shoo them away!
The guy doesn't go and keep troubling him.. they ask the crowd for help, the priest goes and closes his door!

The guys go to Guddu's adda and he praises them for such a marvelous acting 😆 He tells his frnds to pay them! He keeps laughing and thinks aloud that I have suffered punishment for a crime that I didn't even commit, all coz of that Runjhun! That gal who dared to put handcuffs on my hand and is now going to put mehendi on hers! No one will marry you for the next 7 lives

Runjhun watches Mittho preparing food, she goes and says that she will work instead. But Mittho teases her, Billo too lands and orders her to cook food for her hubby. Mittho too orders more work! Runjhun accepts!
  😡

Part 2: The mamis get relieved that Runjhun is bk to work! They say that Kalsanwali hasn't yet come with the kundali, she overhears them and starts shouting on them. But Mittho cools her down and Kalsanwali tries to show them the kundali.
Suddenly they hear Bantu crying like a child 😆 amma n others bring him in, he cries more, Mittho gets irritated, he shows them some letter. Vishnu says it is a govt. letter! He reads it aloud.
The letter says that the sari shop is illegal and the shop will be broken by next week, so they should wrap up their things from there!
Bade mama says that why all this after so many years? I won't accept it.

Vishnu n Kalsanwali signal each other(they understand that this is coz of Runjhun's luck), Bade mama goes on and Abhi enters saying, he has brought a big gud news! (this guy in himself is bad news yar 🥱 😆)
He tells them that he got a call for his interview. Amma gives a side glance to Runjhun, pleased. The rest of the house is still in shock.
Abhi inquires, but Amma congratulates and blesses him. She tells Runjhun to distribute sweets in the house. Runjhun gives one look to the other members who are worried over that govt letter and is in a fix, but Mittho scolds her to go n distribute the sweets!

Part 3: Amma tells Runjhun to first give the sweets to Abhi. He tells Amma that he wants to take Runjhun to the temple. She allows them and the duo leave.
At Guddu's adda, they r waiting for Abhi's father to come out. He comes out and Guddu signals those 2 guys from the start of the show and they rush to seek blessings from Abhi's father(the priest). He is surprised to c them again, but they tell him that Guddu is calling him!
Guddu signals him and he goes n sits next to Guddu. Guddu says he wants to keep a name for his shop and he wants the priest to help him out. Guddu's frnds suggest some vulgar names involving Runjhun... and Abhi's dad is like 😕 😲

Guddu enjoys the scene! Abhi's dad gets mad and leaves, Abhi n Runjhun meet him in the way. Abhi informs him of his call and seeks blessings from him. Runjhun too bows down. Guddu n gang is watching all of this from their CD showp.
Abhi's dad stops midway in blessing her,  while giving one look to the Adda! He leaves without blessing her and Abhi n Runjhun look towards Guddu.
Guddu says aloud to his frnd, that, saas-bahu drama is old and the new drama is sasur-bahu, and they all laugh aloud! He makes more fun, the duo leave.
Kalsanwali n Vishnu discuss that Runjhun is indeed very lucky while analyzing the latest events.

Part 4: Vishnu tells Kalsanwali that Runjhun's luck has been helping the whole house since she was a kid! Someone knocks on her door, Kalsanwali gets mad, but it is Runjhun and Vishnu fakes happiness at seeing her. She hands him his mobile and leaves. Vishnu gets message that he should come and get his stuck up money. Vishnu tries to be loving towards Kalsanwali, she shouts at him to not fake it. He too shouts at her and they feel normal 😆
Vishnu tells her that Runjhun handed the phone and this is why they got gud news! He tells her that, that kundali is the right one!

He stops her from going and announcing it to the family, he tells her that let us first make use of Runjhun's luck. Kalsanwali understands and gets happy.

Precap: Billo trying to scold Runjhun. Kalsanwali defends her, Mittho n Billo r surprised n try to guess why?

Please hit the 'like' button!

Edited by dkmystery - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

hey divy
saw todays epi
yaar today wat guddus frd did was not right i felt bad
but wat guddu said in d end about that no one will marry her in 7 lives ( i said except u 😆)
god bad yaar that vishnu n kalsanwali foundd truth i dint feel bad as now they'll  do sumthing n our guddu will marry runjun 😍
but still wat they r doing is not very good hope this stops soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
coz cant c ppl cursing him 😔 {even on forum ppl dont like these acts of him ( i hope i can say this sorry if it not allowed to say sumthing like this }
but yaar i was thinking sumthin that after d engagement abhi passed n got a job call
but wat lucky will happen to guddu after their marrige ??????????????
thanxx 4 d update yaar
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hey divy
saw todays epi
yaar today wat guddus frd did was not right i felt bad
but wat guddu said in d end about that no one will marry her in 7 lives ( i said except u 😆)
god bad yaar that vishnu n kalsanwali foundd truth i dint feel bad as now they'll  do sumthing n our guddu will marry runjun 😍
but still wat they r doing is not very good hope this stops soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon
coz cant c ppl cursing him 😔 {even on forum ppl dont like these acts of him ( i hope i can say this sorry if it not allowed to say sumthing like this }
but yaar i was thinking sumthin that after d engagement abhi passed n got a job call
but wat lucky will happen to guddu after their marrige ??????????????
thanxx 4 d update yaar

thanks tehzeeb
I just didn't feel liking updating today, so didn't write many comments that I wanted to... some loser sites keep copying my update
as of today, was glad that we had lots of Guddu scenes...

Thank you for the update!! Cannot believe people just copy and paste your hard work....is there a way for you to stop it? I love Guddu but i'm starting to get annoyed with him for hurting runjhun so much! he better make it up to her fast!!

Originally posted by HoneySuckle

Thank you for the update!! Cannot believe people just copy and paste your hard work....is there a way for you to stop it? I love Guddu but i'm starting to get annoyed with him for hurting runjhun so much! he better make it up to her fast!!

Thanks mate! n yeah it is so frustrating! we have reported it to the IF admin, those copycats r taking up updates of other forums too!
n again true, Guddu is hurting her a lot and later on he'll repent... how I wish Runjhun would speak up.
mine also are being copied look for sangini.
Originally posted by alujna-21

mine also are being copied look for sangini.

the 'nocopy' too doesn't help..
thanks for the updateEdited by alujna-21 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by dkmystery

the 'nocopy' too doesn't help..
this someone who copy it to desi thashan must be someone who have accesss here.i also don't agree with it.
Originally posted by alujna-21

this someone who copy it to desi thashan must be someone who have accesss here.i also don't agree with it.

that could be true!
I hope IF takes some action, even the comment section of that stupid site doesn't work!