Mukti Bandhan

Virani vs Ambani!

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was just wondering............is Mukti Bhandan based on Dhirubhai Ambani's life?
Ambani was also from a small town in Gujarat who was an Indian rags-to-riches tycoon.Apparantly,his father too was a school master and Ambani did not like school.
So I was just wondering.........................πŸ˜•
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No it is based on a novel called Muktibandhan :)
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
O ok!Thankx for the info😊
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
there had been rumors doing rounds about the resemblance between the real life business magnet and the reel life hero...  but then the makers of the show had been repeatedly denying the same.  but sounds so similar when seeing the backgrounds..  the gujarathi village - a school master - coming to mumbai - conquering the world... but then, as they say... all the rags-to-riches stories do have some similarities.  and who knows! the makers of the show must have felt they dont want to create controversies as their lead is shown possessing grey traits which may not go down well with the near n dear if they say the story is inspired from the ambanis.

and yes, the story is based on a novel of the same name, they production house has taken the rights from the author to reproduce it on small screen. and we are still left wondering... who is the novel based on πŸ˜‰??
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They said the show was based not based on ambani's life but the novel.
trendzy thumbnail
Hey I just read somewhere that the novel itself was inspired from ambani's story don't know if its true guys.....
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In a reality show they said it's based on a novel called Mukti Bandhan.And may b the novel is inspired by Ambani's life.πŸ˜•
Edited by princessdoll - 13 years ago
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
one and the same :)  but then am sure the makes of the show doesnt want to get into controversies.  so they are playing safe
trendzy thumbnail
Yeah sudss I agree with you