Posted: 13 years ago
๐Ÿ˜›HI GUYS ,
     SERIOUSLY I COULDNT RESIST MYSELF FROM GETTING GLUED TO THIS SERIAL ITS SO INTERESESTING FROM THE VERY FIRST EPISODE ITSELF.
I REALLY STARTED LIKING THIS NEW GIRL DEVKI SHES TOO GOOD N I FEEL THAT SOMEHOW SHE WOULD END UP BEING VAIBHAV'S LOVE INTEREST AS THEY BOTH WOULD LOOK COOL TOGETHER N MAKE A GOOD PAIR ๐Ÿ˜ณ.
WHAT DO U GUYS FEEL?
Yup Vaibhav's perfect for her ๐Ÿ˜
I frankly dont like the idea of Devki with Vaibhav.I dont want the relationship between IMV and Devki to turn into a sasur-bahu relationship.
Just my opinion!
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by laado_007

I dont want the relationship between IMV and Devki to turn into a sasur-bahu relationship.
Just my opinion!

I don't want this either. But seems this is the way they will go...unless they surprise us by doing something different. 
Originally posted by psawyer

I don't want this either. But seems this is the way they will go...unless they surprise us by doing something different. 
True๐Ÿ˜•but I dont think it'll go that way though!Vaibhav is all ready to marry someone else!
Originally posted by laado_007

True๐Ÿ˜•but I dont think it'll go that way though!Vaibhav is all ready to marry someone else!

Yes, but he's marrying her to get the project through; and Devki and her company want to stop that project. Plus, she's a friend of Nirali, his sister....and knows his mother. From past experience with dailies, it seems to me she is the perfect bahu material for IM Virani! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 
JUST AS THE MODERATOR SAID ITS TYPICAL IN ALL SERIALS WHERE PEOPLE R SUPPOSED TO MARRY SOMEONE N END UP GETTING MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE I THINK THATS GONNA B THE CASE WITH VAIBHAV ALSO MAYBE HE WOULD END UP FINDING HIS TRUE LOVE IN DEVKI IN THIS MATERIALISTIC WORLD N WOULD FINALLY BREAK HIS ENGAGEMENT AFTER REALISING HIS LOVE FOR DEVKI.
ALSO AS SEEN FROM PROMOS MR.I.M.VIRANI SAYS THAT DEVKI CHANGED HIS OPINION N THATS NOT POSSIBLE UNLESS U HAVE A STRONG INTERPERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE N WHO SAYS BAHUS CANT B GOOD BUISNESS WOMEN?IN FACT IF DEVKI BECOMES THE BAHU OF THE HOUSE IT WOULD B MORE INTERESTING TO SEE THE CATFIGHTS BETWEEN HER AND MR.I.M.VIRANI.๐Ÿ˜‰

@trendzy: Welcome to the forum.

Please do not write in all CAPS. It is considered shouting on the net.
Not again saas bahu our mentality is now polluted by seeing saas bahu serials. I don't want it . They shud do something new then only i will watch. Iwud stopif they show kitchen politics as other serials
๐Ÿ˜†It is not that this possiblity can be entirely ruled out but somehow I'm not in favour of it๐Ÿ˜•