BV Update 11th Jan

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
plz.......... make BV out of background Bollywood songs......... they r irritating me more than jagya in the show! 😵

n one more reason for jagya to shout on anandi.......... when i reached home, y u were not there to welcome me?? 😡
shaistas thumbnail
LOL love the incorporation of Dabangg into the episode.  I thought for sure ab tho Anandi nehi bachegi...but it was so cute how Dadisa acted :D...

On a different note, I hate how Jagya acts so childish and rude towards Anandi and doesnt understand the sacrifice she made for him.  :(
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well at least he thought of buying something for Anandi............I thought he must have forgotten her the way he is now smitten with Gauri.

She likes him a lot but is not acting like a  dumbstruck teenager compared to him.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆BUt Jagya tho bilkul apne thausa ke tarah hai... Ek pal mein ithar agle pal utharHe is now THINKING about Anandi but when he finds out what she is beeen doing he might get angry at her too😕
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
😆Loved dadisa animatedly describing dabanngg movie to her sons but sadly no munni dance ..-'bhim sing and soorbir singh' funny her choice of names for chulbul sallu😆..Now she even wants popcorn with tea😆.    Wonder why she doesn't watch religious serials on tv at home..
Jagya back to staring constantly at gauri (earlier it was constant staring ðŸ˜³anandi).. gauri ho yaa anandi isse fulltime ghoorne se mathlab hai-koi bhii chalegii ..he is like a kid who has forgotten his old toy after getting a new one,wonder how long before he finds fault with her too..
Felt  the whole perfume shopping for anandi was an afterthought🤔  - perfume for gharwaali after linemaaroing baaharwaali..
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
action packed episode i must say!!
jag gauri.............
DS and family(popkaarn😆😆😆😆😆😆)
phooli anandi!!
😆😆😆
ok actually am shocked 2 c when jag brought the gift 4 anandi!!😲
well he still not aware that he is attracted 2 gauri(kitna drag karoge aur!!)

so the confessing part coming soon after this vacation!!
fir se compare karega woh anandi aur gauri ka....uff
such a looser🤢
bv is always being a unique show.........................hero is behaving like a villian!!

Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pjyo

Jagya back to staring constantly at gauri (earlier it was constant staring ðŸ˜³anandi).. gauri ho yaa anandi isse fulltime ghoorne se mathlab hai-koi bhii chalegii ..he is like a kid who has forgotten his old toy after getting a new one,wonder how long before he finds fault with her too..
Felt  the whole perfume shopping for anandi was an afterthought🤔  - perfume for gharwaali after linemaaroing baaharwaali..

🤣🤣
u no what jyo...................thats why am always eager 2 read ur posts.....................
such a fab line🤣
loved it!!!😆
shamaha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update
sevak thumbnail
Now Anadi looks more matured compared to Jagya!