Updt. for Tues. 11th Jan. Enjoy the Mokkai

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks nikila for the wonderful update...😃
Bhuvana still continues to be a mystery..😕😕..So definetely she has some mysterious past....
She seems to be giving importance to money one side and has an attitude. Otherside she seems to help people, which one is true....its quiet confusing.....
So Bhuvana is this doctor's second wife...so more possibilities that she s thulasi's mom, the hints from the friends are indicating that. If Prabha is older to Thulz then chances of bhuvana being Thulz mom is there, but if he is older then she is not her mom...so if we get to know more about Prabha we can decide.😲

Anand's dad was so funny and they seemed to have lost with the family. That was a funny part. Totally lost to the ganja family.😆

AP respecting Anand...this is too much....soon he might even  be saluting....😡
I would like to see Anand's reaction when he comes to know about his bujjima, the  family from where is .....
but he would definetely be double times happy by seeing her photo , plus the respect he gets from AP....
so he would not mind about the treatment he had at her place....😉😉

Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Niki Akka for the superfast and wonderful Update!!👏

Soo Thulasi has another Brother...Evlo siblings avangaluku!!...😆....Bhuvana is not such a nice lady...I wish TPS to be Thulasi mom!!

Hahahaha....Rowdy family are funny...Pavam Anand family!!...It was hilarious!!🤣

Hahahaaha...Nenaichen that Anand would get mariyadhai from AP...Hmm..Parunga tomo Anand romba periya manushan mathiri nenaiparu after he spoke with Bujjimaa!!😆

Overall Mokkai, Waste and Bore Episodeeeeeeee!!! Ithaiyellam partha namma nelamai is this
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks Nikila dear for the superb update of this mokkai episode...👏

Onnum theyriyatha appaavi maathiri irunthukittu intha" sodabutti doctor" thillalangadi vela pakuraru... 😡 enna kodumai sir ithu....😆

Intha Bhuvana kathai oru kelvikuriya irukuthey....😕 Eppo antha marma thirai vilagumonu theyriyala...

Pees pona bulb maathiri akitanga Anand appavai intha ujala partynga....😆 Sornaka vanthu mulusa oru week koda irukathu athukulla ivaruku bathil ivar innum poga poga evaruku bathil evaronu theyriyala....😕😆😆

Mappilai parka vanthagala illa katta panchayathuku vanthangalunu theyriyala.... Nalla kaalam pine apple ,apple,banana nu fruits kondu vanthanga.... Illaina kathi ,  aruva,thupaki,saatai,cyclechainnu konduvarama ponanga....😆

Pavam athai partha Anand appa athirchila heart attack vanthu irukum.... Avaruku ayusu getti....😆

Semma comedy in between sambanthikulla....😃

Kattipudi vaithiyam super....

Paavam Anand appavai pudikira pudiyil avaruku irukum naalu boneum udainthuvidum pola..... Pavam vittudunga avar aluthuduvar.... vitta valukaimandaiyan avarai idiyappam pilivathil pottu noodulessa velila thalli iruppar....

Super kudumbham : katta panchayathu ,ganja business,police maapillai super....
Ujala party avanga uniform maathiri avanga pallum semma vellai.

Alagam perumal Anand-kku salute adikira nilamai vanthathai parthu semma comedy....😆😆
Police-ai ivalavu kevalama kaatti iruka vendam.... very bad.....😡😡

Mudhalil Velayutham-kku salam pottar ippa intha ujala kudumbhathir-kku...

Ellam panam padhavi,athikaram paduthum paadu...

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Nikila for the Update!

We cant guess anything right till they show more details about Bhuwana and Prabha and i thought what if prabha is their adopted son......and we are yet to see his 1st wife and her son...i have a feeling that 1st wife's son might be a negative role...idk why but a random thought....

they are showing too much Anand's part past 2-3 weeks....its getting irrritated...but in the mean time they were funny too and better than Psycho Charu and her Low MIL.....Anand better not turn against TA after becoming SIL of that rowdy family...but i doubt if he will be a good guy even after TA encounter with them...because he still doesn't seem to regret what ever he did to TA.....and looks like he wont hesitate to take revenge on TA when he get a chance...
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks Nikila for a beautiful update!

So this doctor has some mysterious past..and we are yet to know why he got seperated from Sundari and married Bhuvana...big story coming up..

If either Sundari or Bhuvana is Tulasis MOM then Tulasi has a rich mother..and If TAs mom knows this...then she might support Tulasi and leave Charu...as she is only after money..

So Bujjima and Anands marriage coming up and he is definetely going to be happy about marrying her...but he is going to get into deep trouble later...
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Nikki for the update!😊

Yes Bhuvana story is a real mystery and very confusing too. Even though she is the doctors second wife, she had his big arrogance with her.😕

Only one nice info from todays episode is, if Sundari is Thulasi mom, then Thulasi has a brother who is studying abroad. He should be younger to Thulasi and might pair with Lavanya. Lets c.

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update Nikhila, Nice side comments..!!

So Bhuvana seems to be Thulasi's mom but as you said Shubba akka if we get to know more about Prabha we may come to some conclusion about Thulasi's mother..!!

Anand parents scene was really funny and when Anand comes to know about this Rowdie family i think he won't have any kind of hesitation....

Lets see!!
SweetyGreen thumbnail
First part was very confusing today....😕

The other two parts were funny to watch with Anandh and his family...😉

Anandh's family is a very humorous family... Today both the ganja party and Anandh's family made the viewers to laugh a lot.... 🤣

So Azhagamperumal started to salute Anandh which was very funny to watch and the way Anandh was talking with his higher official in fright was very natural and made him as a joker.....😆

Now I think after talking over the phone to Shyamala he will be knowing as to which family that girl belongs to and will also come to know that the ganja party came to his house and talked about giving Shyamala in marriage to him and he will gladly agree to marry her.....😉

But this mokkai episode was incomplete without Tamil &Thulasi  scenes today...😔

I just cannot think why the Director making Anand story line as the main character nowdays.... 😡

Today 3 parts is total waste.!!!!. 😈😆

Maybe Tamil & Tulsi might have taken a break after a short fight &
reunion together they might have gone outing....🤣

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks da Niki for the awesome update! 👏

As you all said, the Bhuvana story is mysterious and extremely confusing. It makes more sense that Bhuvana is Thuls mum, as she's arrogant and she might have married the doctor for his money.. and so Prabha is Thulasi's half bro?? But from what the friend said, looks like its TPS who is Thuls mum.. and he also said "unmayaana varisu" so Prabha is adopted?? hmmm mystery yet to unfold.. 😕

I was 🤣🤣 seeing Anand's dad's scene.. my goodness! 🤣 And I have a feeling that the rowdy family might be related to Vishwa, since they spoke in Telugu... hmmm Wow wow what a mariyaadhai by AP! But definitely, Anand ku aapu ready... 😆😆