Mukti Bandhan

Muktibandhan-A new hope for colors

Sargesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The show is awesome and created popularity since its firdt day of launch. Great actors , Great concept and of course great picturisation . See the sets they are so real showing richness of I.M. Virani. Different from saas bahu sagas and showing chaos of different mentalities . I hope they wud show some flashbacks of how he became rich with the present story also liked character of Devki so confindent and modern but no proudy. I disliked some of the serials by shobhna desai productions
(I wud not say name) but it is wonderful . Background score is also awesome.

I wud add some questions
1. Is it based on Dhirubhai Ambani's life as he also came from gujrat and also has two sons and his father also was teacher.
2. Is it real story of I.M. Virani who is an actual industrialist in mumbai or a fictional character of novel.
3. In novel also the lead male named as I.M.Virani or other.
4.The novel is based on D.B.Ambani's life with fictional name I.M. Virani.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's what even I thought😕but someone said its based on the novel,Muktibhandan😕Maybe novel itself was inspired by DB Ambani😕
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yes u r rite d novel has Im virani i had read its few pages............its not at all totally based on Ambani.    he was not so rude or selfish..........this show looks like sequel to film GURU............
trendzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now I think that novel was a pure fiction I mean it somewhere down the line resembles ambani but is not entirely based on him....
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 I dont know if its appropriate to label IMV as selfish.
Seeing the character as a viewer is one thing and actually being that character is another thing altogether.
 Maybe, just maybe, if I had been IMV, I may have reacted that way. There are a lot of things that comprise a person. A person becomes that way due to various reasons.
 As of now, I wouldn't label him as a negative character.
He has a lot of positives qualities about him too...........So I'm waiting to see how his character shapes up in future!