SS:Love or Lust note pg-52 15 april 2012

Posted: 13 years ago
LOVE OR LUST

Rishabh begged in front of the person standing in front of him on the chair having a smirk on his face. The person was now one of the biggest businessman in India.

"I can do that to you. You don't have that much money to save your company. You can't give me anything if I returned you your company and Prem Juneja never leaves anything like that!" The person replied. His face was calm and his eyes were looking like as if he was enjoying all this.

"what do you want? I will try my level best to give you that" Rishabh again said with a hope that this time he will accept his offer.

"I want results I don't want your tries" Prem replied.

"Ok! I promise I will give you anything for my company"Rishabh replied

"Think before promising me! If you will not be able to..."Prem was saying but he was cut off by Rishabh

"I will fulfill my promise! now say what do you want?" Rishabh asked him eagerly.

"Your Fiance" Prem replied with a bigger smirk and Rishabh's jaw dropped.

Rishabh thought for sometime and then replied him.

"OK I will give you Heer but you have to return me my company"

"Done! so the deal is final.The company is yours now and Heer is mine" A sudden glow came in his eyes as if he won a huge battle.

OK! I have already posted it in my corner but I think that I can't continue it on under that thread coz it maybe quite long so I posted it under a new topic.The next part will be coming soon!
Edited by shivangi2092 - 11 years ago
INDEX

Part1-pg2
Part2-pg8
part3-pg16
part4-pg 21
part5-pg 27
part6-pg 32
part7-pg 36
part8-pg 42
part9(a)-pg48
part9(b)-coming soon...
Edited by shivangi2092 - 11 years ago
u shd add me to this one seems interesting but u drown ur story in between u l get a stiking hit from me
u can be assured of tht

hmm i love prem juneja as a bad boyy hahaha i love him as everything lol

add me to pm list darling
i really liked this story do continue it will be really interesting
do continue.............sounds interesting..................add  me 2 the pm list..............
waitinggggggggggggggggggggg
sounds inttg
add me to the pmlist
would love to read this ff
all  d best with this ss
awasome.......plz update soon...............
add me too to ur pm list plz
do add me in the pm list!!!!

This plot is suggested by Suha_hasini di! I was confused with the way I have to continue this SS. So! the whole credit goes to her. Luv u di!

"How can you do that to me Rishabh?"Heer yelled at him holding the collar of his shirt.

"I can Heer..You yourself told me that your life belongs to me whatever decisions I will make you will always agree to that so now what's the problem?"He replied quite rudely.

"You are asking me what's the problem? The problem is that you sold me for the sake of your company!"Heer replied with the same anger in her voice.tears were dwelling up in her eyes.

"Yes I sold you for the sake of my company because my company is everything for me"Rishabh pushed Heer away and turned her back towards her face.

"But our marriage is after 1 week" Heer tried her last attempt to made Rishabh understand what he is doing.

"No! from now onwards I don't know you.You are not my fiance just forget me and give Prem whatever he wants because if u will not obey his orders then he will snatch my company and that will not be good for your little sister.Pack your bags as Prem's driver will be here any minute and he don't like those people who are late."Rishabh ended and moved out from the room leaving Heer crying alone in the room.

She was feeling helpless as she can't do anything to save herself from this situation.She can't find a way out from this.She thought to commit suicide her gaze fell on the knife placed in the fruit basket.She picked up the knife but then Meher's cute face came in her mind and she dropped the knife as if she will end her life then Rishabh will also make Meher's life a living hell.

Heer was a well educated girl who lives for the happiness of her younger sister Meher.They were very small when their parents died in an earthquake.After that Heer was Meher's world and Meher was Heer's world.They lived in an orphanage who provided them food,shelter and good education.Heer met Rishabh for the first time when she was searching for a job and came in his office for an interview.Rishabh selected her and after that one day Rishabh proposed her and she said yes.She doesn't love him but she believed that he is a good person and she will live a happy life with him.Rishabh helped Heer in giving Meher a far better college than what Heer can afford and sent him in IIM.

Suddenly she heard a knock on the door '.

"Prem's driver is waiting for you come fast!"Rishabh ordered her from outside the room.

Heer left herself in the hands of her destiny.She quickly wiped away her tears and packed her clothes in a bag.She left the room and closed the door taking a last look of it.Rishabh was waiting for her in the drawing room he tried to say something to her but she didn't stopped and went near Prem's car  ignoring Rishabh completely.

The driver opened the backseat of the limo and she entered in it without looking back at Rishabh or his house.

During the journey of her to Prem's house Heer was only thinking that what made Prem to do this. She remembered her past encounter with Prem.

Prem Juneja is the most eligible bachelor of the country and the heartthrob of many girls. A very successful businessman and owner of the biggest chain of 5 star hotels in Asia. She met him only once that too for only half an hour.It was the success party of his recently launched hotel in Delhi. She went there with Rishabh and he introduced her to Prem .He was with his recent girlfriend Arya, she is a very famous name of the fashion world. Heer stayed there for only half an hour and shared only a "hello" with Prem.Then why he did that to her?....

Suddenly the driver applied brakes on the car and the car stopped. Heer looked outside from the window and saw herself in front of a huge mansion. She stepped out of the car. Her legs were trembling and she was sweating. She don't want to go inside but she have to. She moved forward that the door was open and she entered in the mansion'.

So how's that? Hope u all like it! Plzzzz' leave ur comments and press the like button if u like it. sorry for the mistakes if any! The next part will have only Premeer scenes I promise!

Edited by shivangi2092 - 13 years ago