SS:Love or Lust note pg-52 15 april 2012 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks for ur overwhelming response girls! Here is the next part! Leave ur comments and press the like button if u like it! I might be not able to pm timely for this update so plzz forgive me!

Heer entered in the mansion and everything went blank for a second. The mansion was huge. She hasn't seen this much big house in her whole life till now. The interiors of the mansion were spectacular .Everything present there was beautiful and huge For some time she forgot that she was nervous and enjoyed the beautiful sight present in front of her.  

Suddenly her gaze fell on the left corner wall. It was having a photograph of Prem Juneja. She first time noticed that how charming and attractive he is .In that picture he was wearing a black business suit. The slight smirk on his face and the burning desire in his dark chocolate brown eyes made him look more hot. She recently read in a magazine that he has been voted as the most desirable man of the year and now she realized the reason behind that.

His height must be around 6. She made an estimate from that photograph of him. He was definitely smart .His physical traits were more than enough to drive any girl crazy.

"So, finally we met again"

Heer jerked on hearing the voice. She quickly turned her face to look in the direction from where the voice came.

He is standing in front of her eyes. The person whom Heer was admiring few seconds ago is himself present in front of her.

He was wearing a blue denim jeans and black undershirt. A look at his well chiseled body made Heer forgot to breathe for a second.

"Nice meeting you again Ms. Maan" Prem moved very close to her and said looking in her eyes.

Heer noticed that he is scanning her body from head to toe. She blushed and lowered her gaze. She doesn't know why she didn't oppose him or said anything to him. If any other man would have done like that she must have slapped him hard on his face. She didn't liked even Rishabh looking at her like that but Prem Juneja's case was different and she herself don't know why he appears different and special to her.

He moved more closer to her and Heer didn't made a single move she was just standing rooted to her place mesmerized by his charm. She saw his face coming closer to hers; she quickly turned away her face. He inched his lips closer to her cheeks. She was feared as she don't know what's going to happen next. A shiver ran down her spine when she felt his hot breath against her cheek

"Rishabh didn't came to say you goodbye?" He whispered in her ears.

She looked at him in shock.

"wh..what?" She asked him in disbelief she didn't imagined him to ask this question.

"your fianc..ah..sorry..EX-fiance Rishabh. Why he didn't came to drop you?" He asked  quite innocently.

"I..I..I don't know" she replied turning her head the other side and lowering her gaze.

"Oh..I can understand he loves his money more than you" Prem said with a smirk. Heer felt bad and silence filled up in the room. Heer's nervousness increased and she started playing with the corner of her dupatta.

He saw that Heer was playing with the corner of her dupatta in nervousness.

"Relax! Why you are so nervous? I am not going to murder you! Chill..

He called up his servant and asked him to show Heer the room.

"Go and fresh yourself" He said quite calmly to her and she replied nodding her head. After that she followed the servant to the room.

When she entered the room the servant told her that her luggage is already present there and placed in the cupboards. He showed her that and then asked for the permission to leave. She granted him the permission and closed the door relaxing a bit. She was surprised by Prem's behavior. He was behaving quite normally.

"Why would he be nervous? Its his house he is not new here I am the one stranger .I have to adjust into this new shelter according to the wish of my owner."

She was feeling as if she is a showpiece which Mr. Juneja bought for the decoration of his house.

She decided to take a shower and relax herself as ordered by her "owner".

She came out of the bathroom drying her hair with the help of the towel. She didn't noticed that Prem was standing near the window looking at her.

Prem was looking outside from the window. He took a sip from his glass of wine that he was holding in his right hand. He was going to take another sip when he heard the sound of opening of the bathroom door. He looked at the door and saw her coming out drying her wet hair. She appeared so fresh to him. He can't take away his eyes from her face.

Those beautiful almond shaped black eyes. He would love to drown himself in them. Her small nose and soft cheeks. Her rosy lips which appeared very soft to him. He felt an urge to taste those soft rose petals. Some droplets of water were still present on her face and he wanted to just lick those droplets.

She was wearing a baby pink colored night suit which gave her a sweet look. He was just staring at her and his hands were craving to take her in his arms to touch her to feel her. She was definitely the most beautiful girl he have ever seen. His all girlfriends were very hot, stylish etc. but she is different from all of them. She was simple yet elegant. Her simplicity was the first thing that attracted him towards her.

When he first saw her in the party .He can't take away his eyes from her. He felt a strange attraction for her. He constantly looked at her only. His girlfriend Arya noticed that and they broke up. He never felt or have any emotional bonding with any of her girlfriends. He just had physical relationship with them. They used his name for their way to success and fame and he used them for his desires.

But the desire he had for Heer was very strong and different. When he got to know that she is engaged. He didn't liked that. He want her at any cost. He knew what type of man Rishabh is so he decided to get Heer by this way.

Heer was still busy in drying her hair when she felt someone's hand on her waist and then within a second she was pulled by that person. She closed her eyes in fear. She landed on that person's chest. She opened her eyes to look at that person. Her eyes opened wide when she saw that person. It was Prem Juneja looking at her lips with a smirk. His grip was very tight around her waist……..to be continued!😈😈😈....

I know wanna beat me? Hehehe….okzz for those who were waiting for the update of my FF: kaash…aisa hota I will update that on Monday for sure! Pakka wala promise!

Till then njoy!!!!!!

pls!!!! continue soon!!!!!
u shud nt hv stopped at this pt of time!!!!!:(:(:(
lovd the hot romance!!!!
hope it gets hotter in the nxt update!!!!!
n make them fall in love soon!!!!
awesome update..........................so, prem is attracted towards heer ..........................but why u stopped here?.......................wud be waiting eagerly for the next part.................plz continue soon
Uh-oh, Prem is being super bad.

It would be funny if Heer slapped him 😆  I don't want her to get mistreated by him like some object.

Can't wait to see what else happens.
thanks shivangi it was lovely update
please add me in pm list
next update sooon just cant wait
okk so no purani dushmaniii just prem is attracted so he got her huh mean jerk ewwwwwww huh
aww aww aww black busineess suit then blue denim then black undershirt then wine do u want me to go madddd shivangi i bet u dooo thts why u r torturing me like thiss aww aww awwww kaash main hoti bathroom se nikalne wali huh never minddddddd but if u write this small chapts after ages then on cliff hangerr then i tell u u l ett hammering on ur headddd i promise u thttt

and one more thinggg well i wanna critisize something u know i want heer to be a real girl i mean getting all nastyy as she is useddd as a material i want her to raise voice not to just meltt away at first belll plzzzz i hope u got me and iii loveeee bad boy prem ahhahahaha luv yaaaaa darling

I can picture a "Slap" in the next episode...  Very well written!

**Reserved**

I have exams buh i will try to edit it asap....
so prim is obsessed by heer,hope dey fall in luv soon. do continue soon. thnks for pm