dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 1:
Proceedings start with desi tashan site copying this update, but removing the praises I shower on them πŸ˜† ok, so Rajju Pandey comes in demanding tea (for once could he make his own tea pls? πŸ˜†)
He calls Mittho and think aloud the same thing that I thought, that shall I make my own tea? Mittho comes with her, aaye haye πŸ˜† she tells him to keep sitting and thinks, as if u r the one who makes tea everyday! πŸ˜† And then calls Runjhun to make tea, addressing her with the same 'bojharani' 😑 (for once couldn't Runjhun or atleast his mamas tell her to either use the right name or just shut up?)

Runjhun comes in with tea cups on a tray, and Vishnu who enters with Kalsanwali busy in their discussion goes bang in her. The tea is spilled, cups get broken and zoom to everybody's face. Tea has also fallen on Vishnu's clothes and these r the reactions,
Vishnu is: no problem, I was about to go for bath! and goes away πŸ˜†
Rajju goes away blabbering he won't get his tea afterall πŸ₯±
Runjhun mumbles she didn't see Vishnu coming and says sorry
Mittho starts scolding her that from the day her marriage has been fixed, she is jumping here n there 😑
But, Kalsanwali does a U-turn and starts defending Runjhun! She tells Mittho that it was Vishnu who went and clashed into Runjhun. 😲 πŸ˜†
Runjhun still keeps saying sorry and that she will clean the mess. But Kalsanwali consoles her n says I won't trouble u for such small things, u don't worry and do ur work! 😈
Billo comes in shouting that her cup is broken, but Kalsanwali again defends the gal...

Mittho teases Kalsanwali, and both the mamis try to find out why Kalsanwali is behaving like this!

Part 2:
Kalsanwali gets angry on Billo saying, for the last time there is nothing. But Mittho still asks, why has the sun risen from the west? πŸ˜†

Cut to Runjhun who is at the main gate talking to some random woman when suddenly Kalsanwali's brother Chaman enters on a tractor πŸ˜† Runjhun goes in and informs
Kalsanwali, while the other 2 mamis r still trying to guess what's going on... Kalsanwali is ecstatic to c Chaman, Vishnu spots him and he goes OMG πŸ˜† πŸ˜† He hides behind his newspaper but Kalsanwali shouts at him that look my cousin has brought so many things from Kalsan!

Cut to Amma standing at the river side, asking God to forgive her for draining the kundali without any proper ritual! Poor lady doesn't know that
Kalsanwali has already stolen the kundali Amma says, God I'm sorry if I'm making a mistake but now I'm now going to make a fake kundali of Runjhun! (if only she had checked the bundle )

Part 3: Runjhun offers to cook food but Kalsanwali stops her saying this isn't ur age to work so much! Mittho and Billo look on like this ---> 😲 πŸ˜•
(I hope
Kalsanwali isn't going to tie up Runjhun and this Chaman)
Chaman says, u don't know my sis is so famous in
Kalsan πŸ˜† n keeps praising Kalsanwali. His dialouge is: my chacha is Kalsan's giram pradhan! πŸ˜†

Kalsanwali makes her sit in front of Chaman and starts praising Runjhun. She fakes concern that her in-laws might make the girl so much work
Kalsanwali sends Runjhun to ask Vishnu if needs something, the other 2 mamis plan to go down there and find out what Kalsanwali is upto.

Kalsanwali sits with Chaman and asks him how her dad is? She asks him about the upcoming elections for the post of village head, Chaman says all will go gud if luck favors!
She tells him not to worry and tht she will send Runjhun with Chaman πŸ˜‘, she continues that she a key to making her dad the head but stops as she spots both the mamis standing and listening. The ask her what is the magic key?

But 
Kalsanwali shouts, my father is Kalsan's 'giram pirdhan' πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  and I directly break the lock! Mittho thinks, I'm sure this devil has stolen something else too from Amma's room. She says, I wonder what such key have you found! Kalsanwali goes sweet and says that you heard wrong. But they are not convinced! πŸ˜†
Mittho goes and sits near Chaman and asks him, the reaction of 
Kalsanwali is like, this duffer will tell everything! But the guy replies, if my sis says there's nothing then there's nothing! πŸ˜† Mittho is baffled andKalsanwali is relieved πŸ˜† Kalsanwali gets fed up and says that yes I said about luck and gives some lame reason of clothes of a 1st born child and how she is gonna send it with Chaman, as it is considered gud luck! But Mittho isn't convinced!

Mittho tries to send away Runjhun from the kitchen saying we have something personal to discuss, but
Kalsanwali stops her saying this is my 'rani bitiya' πŸ˜†

Part 4:
Kalsanwali says, say whatever u want to in front of Runjhun and gives the girl some sweets that her dad sent from Kalsan! Mittho and Billo leave discussing there is some matter and why Kalsanwali isn't telling them...  Mittho says, I'll see to it
Runjhun praying at the temple asking god for courage. She turns around and Abhi is smiling at her. They start to leave, Guddu's frnds sing a song and starts talking bad things, Guddu is listening and laughing at this! 😑

The duo isn't happy at this, Abhi sends Runjhun away and goes to talk to Guddu. He tells Guddu to stop, Runjhun looks at them. Guddu says I won't stop. She tarnished my image.
Abhi says, she is my would-be wife and her matter is my matter.
Guddu says I'm not like you. Abhi says go and face someone who is worth you. πŸ‘

Guddu gets angry and says now I'll celebrate Teacher's Day in a nice way. He goes to beat Abhi, Runjhun steps on the CD Center, someone's fist stops Guddu in the way, bgscore goes, bhagonwali, implying that Abhi will be saved by her luck.
Inspector enters, he was the one who stopped guddu! He sends Abhi away. Guddu gets angry but the inspector says that Abhi has qualified IAS and now he could become a DM, even of this place. And if he becomes a DM then he will even above me!

Precap: Vishnu warning Guddu that not to disrespect Runjhun. Guddu says she made me go to jail and I won't let this matter slip away. Vishnu is glad that Kalsanwali's plan worked!

Please hit the 'like' button and do vote in the chaska meter!
Edited by dkmystery - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey divy
thanxxx 4 d update dear
nice to c kalsanwali defening runjun
its not nice  guddus frnd doing all this crap
BUT still i hate that abhi for saying all that to guddu  bout face someone woth u n all that  πŸ˜‘
guddu should have punched him hard today
i realy wish once he should beat this abhi
i hate that inspector for cuming in between n runjun to step in d center 😑😑😑😑
i realyyyyyy want guddu to beat him up real nice  for showing his herogiri ( I KNOW HES RIGHT N GOOD BUT STILL I DONT LIKE IT )
thanxxx again 4 d update
keep up d  gr888 workπŸ€—
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tehzeeb25

hey divy

thanxxx 4 d update dear
nice to c kalsanwali defening runjun
its not nice  guddus frnd doing all this crap
BUT still i hate that abhi for saying all that to guddu  bout face someone woth u n all that  πŸ˜‘
guddu should have punched him hard today
i realy wish once he should beat this abhi
i hate that inspector for cuming in between n runjun to step in d center 😑
i realyyyyyy want guddu to beat him up real nice  for showing his herogiri ( I KNOW HES RIGHT N GOOD BUT STILL I DONT LIKE IT )
thanxxx again 4 d update
keep up d  gr888 workπŸ€—

Hi Tehzeeb
thanks for comment! 😊

yeah, even if for her own sake, atleast someone is protecting Runjhun!
Guddu n his frnds r definitely crossing the limit n I'm bearing all this just coz I know that in future Guddu is gonna marry her, otherwise it is so bad to treat a girl like tht!

Abhi is going good, facing Guddu like that just for Runjhun's sake but it will be worth watching how their marriage is broken and how he reacts...
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update..your comments are so enjoyable to read! ...i'm starting to like Abhi...darn it...guddu better do something ncie to make me fall in love wiht him again fast! LOL
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: HoneySuckle

Thanks for the update..your comments are so enjoyable to read! ...i'm starting to like Abhi...darn it...guddu better do something ncie to make me fall in love wiht him again fast! LOL

thanks mate!
n yup, Abhi is not getting irritating but is getting a nice image by supporting Runjhun and standing against Guddu! let's c how Guddu redeems himself...
irene_c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank u happy hump day. Love your updates. You are doing an awesome job
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the lovely update.
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
hmmm agree guddu is crossin his limits 😑 ! 
buh NO i still dnt trust this Goody gooody Abhi 🀣
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: irene_c

Thank u happy hump day. Love your updates. You are doing an awesome job

Thanks a lot!
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalini01

thanks for the lovely update.