Thendral

Tellyactress Shobana comit suicide

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes as yesterday's episode tat the role played as rowdy ganja wife Sarasu is changed...

Same way now tat the actress who played Vishwa's wife too will be changed...

It was a tragic end for an actress who made us laugh...

Shobana, who portrayed hilarious roles in many films and television serials, commited suicide on Monday by hanging from the ceiling....

According to police, she took the extreme decision as she was suffering from Chikungunya and stomach pain. However, the police are conducting investigations in other angles too, it is said....

The actress was alone at her apartment in 'H' Block in Kotturpuram Housing Board Colony when she committed suicide. Her mother Rani, who had gone to bank to deposit a cheque, came home only to receive the rude shock that her daughter is no more...

On receiving information, Kotturpuram police rushed to the house and sent the body to a government hospital for a postmortem. Shobana, who had acted in films like 'Sillunu Oru Kadhal', was popular for acting opposite 'Venniradai' Murthy in the comedy soap 'Meendum Meendum Sirippu' and in many serials like Thendral....

Her two other films 'Ilaignan' and 'Siruthai' are due for release this Friday....

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thats so sad

May her soul rest in peace and God give strenght to her family during this time.

PS! Sweety, i moved your article into a seperate new topic. Hope you dont mind=)
Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This is soo sad ðŸ˜”.

She is a good comedy actress, especially when she is paired up with Vadivel. 

R.I.P Shoobana
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aahaana

Thats so sad

May her soul rest in peace and God give strenght to her family during this time.

PS! Sweety, i moved your article into a seperate new topic. Hope you dont mind=)

No problem dear... i dont mind it..😊

Its a very shocking news on her death suddenly...😭

R.I.P. Shobana..😭

gudgal thumbnail
may her soul rest in peace. I am sorry but what role was she playing in thendral? I am not able to remember. LOL getting old maybe.
lakshyam thumbnail
Yes Sweety. Its really a sad news...

I have seen her acting in some serials like Meendum Meendum sirippu and also in one movie with Vadivelu...she is a real good comedian...

When she came in Thendral as Vishwas wife I was wondering..how come she is acting with a villain...and it must be a serious role...but its really sad to know about her end....

May her soul rest in peace....
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gudgal

may her soul rest in peace. I am sorry but what role was she playing in thendral? I am not able to remember. LOL getting old maybe.

She played the role of Vishwa's (the kanja dealer aka Mohan's Godfather) wife. 
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This is extremely sad! RIP Shobana! 😔
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshyam

Yes Sweety. Its really a sad news...

I have seen her acting in some serials like Meendum Meendum sirippu and also in one movie with Vadivelu...she is a real good comedian...

When she came in Thendral as Vishwas wife I was wondering..how come she is acting with a villain...and it must be a serious role...but its really sad to know about her end....

May her soul rest in peace....

yes Lakshyam u are right.. she was so humorous whenever she paired up with vadivelu...😆

But now its very big shock to the tamil film industry..😭

The industry lost a wonderful upcoming comediene....😭

Me too had the same feeling when she came in Thendral as Villain's wife..😭

_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Man this is so shocking. may her soul RIP... she was a very good actress, who always made us laugh 😔