Thendral Written Update 12th Jan 2011

Posted: 13 years ago
Thendral Written Update

Epi begins with police insp telling anand ur vettu kara amma's call. Anand is all  . the gal says enna bujji pa why r u still here? I asked that insp to send u home. Why are u still here? Anand is likeπŸ˜•πŸ˜• , don't irritate me, I am in a soup here. The gal is like what happened? Why is that insp torturing you? I will talk to him, I don't like anyone treating u badly. Didn't that insp behave nicely? Anand says yes. Buji ma says that's coz of me. Anand asks how?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I am shocked at his behavior. Buji ma says go home a greater shock awaits u home, anand is all. He is like what? Buji ma saya my parents have come to talk abt our wedding. Anand is on 7th heaven😳😳. He is like ohh so marriage fixed?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› But I haven't seen u till today. Buji ma is all angry that anand cares only how she looks. Anand assures her he doesn't. buji ma says so will u marry me if I am short, stocky and ugly. Anand is all scared nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. But he assures he will, he loves her. Bujji ma is all happy and says we shall meet today. She asks him to come to a place. He agreesπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ and says will be there in 5 mins.

Insp asks if he is done. Anand asks for one hour permission, and insp says take ur time. Take the jeep if u want,. Anand is all floored😳😳 with the attention he says its okay. Insp asks anand to put a good word about him in front of madam. Anand is all in cloud nineπŸ˜›πŸ˜³ and leaves.

MM house:

MM leaves, patti asks him for some medicine. Some person comes to his house, looks like a marriage broker. He says padma has asked me for a good mapallai. Padma welcomes him in the house and gets water. Mm still doesn't know whats happening. He asks for whom are u looking groom? Thuls is already married. Padma says she isnt the only gal, I want to get pavitra married in 6 months😲😲. Here is her jadagam. MM says she is too young, let her study for now. Padma disagrees and says no I want her to get married. MM tell I will call u when the time is right. Pad cuts her and says it's a bad world now, I cannot send me daughter to study and then be in tension. I don't want a bank working mapallai or anyone well educated. I only want a good mappallai.😲😲 MM tells pad why are u doing this? Pad says here everyone does what they like and this is what I like. Mm says I will get pavs married at the right time, pad says I don't believe u, u disowned ur children. MM says I only disowned my son, not my daughter. Pad says what logic is this? We had 2 children, son is not urs but the daughter is urs? When u have said I am not ur wife then how can my daughter be urs?😲😲

MM is left speechless. Padma continues her oppari on how tortured she is. She also taunts MM that u have no money to marry off ur daughter, how can I be assured u will marry off pavs. Patti tries to defend MM saying even though he is sick he is working hard, what has he not given u? pads tries to insult MM more saying he has kept her like a servant and ppl outside will spit if he says he will bear wedding expenses. 😲😲Patti is offended and says ppl will spit at u seeing how u have brought up ur children. Pad gets all worked up and violent. Mm intervenes and asks patti not to fight with her. Patti says she is saddened with what happened and tells she isn't feeling good. MM takes her to the doc.

Anand is on the date. It's a expensive looking restaurant and anand is worried who is going to foot the bill.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He is waiting for his date to come before order. Buji ma comes and sits, anand asks her to sit elsewhere, she refuses. He calls the waiter and asks him to make her go elsewhere. Waiter in turn asks him to sit elsewhere. Anand says call manager. Waiter says manager is in Malaysia, he is not going to come to address problems of one osai la coffee sapdavandavan. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Anand is all😲. Waiter says I know u have come to eat for free seeing u in uniform. Bujii ma is laughing. Epi ends.

Thanks for the update swethaπŸ˜ƒ

The only part worth watchg was the last few mins... which made me just 🀣 πŸ€£πŸ€£ at anand's expressions... omg super meeting! waiting to see how he'll react tmr.. and im starting to like this gal... shes' damn cute.. and bubbly.. heheh πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Swetha for the Update!😊

Anand's expressions was funny to watch. I think he is going to run out at the same speed he came in when he finds out that she is from the ganja family.🀣

Thanks for the nice update gudgal πŸ˜Š. Welcome back after a long gap Swetha πŸ˜ƒ.

Again a mokkai episode. What is the director thinking, why doesn't he make A&S the lead and T&T the side characters, that would be better for us to stop watching this show. Is he thinking one short scene with T&T is enough for us who are watching the show mainly for that couple, once a week they are shown with a very short scene, but the joker gets almost three days of epis. Grrrrrr......this really sucks. If they continue this way, many Thendral fans will lose their interest in this show .

First part was waste, a whole part was not needed to let Shyamala inform him about she meeting him, mokkai o mokkai!!! But the way Shyam walked out of the police station with the BGM was very funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.

I did not understand why the second part was needed. Is that so that Paatti could come to live with T&T, or finish her track in this serial, ohh nooo... I don't want that. She has to see her grand-daughter graduating. 

The last few minutes were superr funny again. Ivanga love waste aa pogapora love nu nallave theridhu. Deep love um onnum illai. TA was even able to sense when Thulasi entered the parc, but the joker does not feel anything, or does not recognise her voice either. Avanukke santhegam, if such a good-looking girl would love him nu, did he expect an average-looking girl? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Shymala is very cute in those Chudis and at the same time stylish too 😳. The last few seconds with Anandh's looks at her were sooooo funnyyyyy 🀣 πŸ€£. Great job Mr. Shyam πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Ranu, i am already feeling sorry for you for tomorrow . Enjoy πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Edited by Nikila10 - 13 years ago
Thank you Swetha for the update!

Too much Anand's scenes....its irritating to see that main leads are getting 1-3 scenes per week while A/S getting over 4....and this team making sure psycho is also present when ever they show main leads mostly.....i think this director is rushing Anand's parts so it can get a link with T/TA same with Bhuwana's family...Anand's expressions are so good and looks real.....and Shyamala looks pretty too....i rather prefer if they try to show main leads scenes equally or more compare to A/S....

so tomorrow we get to see Psycho's disgusting day dream...i wish someone pour hot water on her head or hand...😑😑😑
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago
Thank you swetha for the awesome update and welcome back...missed u here...

So its all wedding season.......thendral is full of wedding then and then....initially ta's friends,vel, ta and t and now so many wedding proposals in line.....but never expected pavithra in this......
would have been more happy if charu is in the list and gets married to someone.....dir sir please consider this....please save ta for the viewers sake........

The last scene @ the restaurant was really funny......shyamala s the right one for anand.....he s gg to be treated nicely.....she shd call and enquire about the fight to him...now she can ....he thinks she s someome else.....shd see what he s answering........enna sonnalum matipan......lol

Thappa sonna enda sonna nu kepa.....azhaga iruka nu sonnalum matipan....shd see anand then......joker......

Piity pati really.....long time not opened GW2 padma tharisanam and then sottum words .......... Did both GW go to a spl school to learn those talks......,grr..

More tortures awaiting....lets c if its for ranu or theiva......all the best both of u....lol....pongal treat.....Edited by shubba - 13 years ago
Thanks for the promo Gudgal!!! : )

Neenga elarum sonne mathiri Bujjima is beautiful!!! Jollu Anandku romba too much!!!

Pavithra's age enna Kalyanam pesurathuku???And MMku sollamal mappilai pathathu is too much😑!!!!!

I love Anand's expression when he muzhussi paakurathu Bajjima🀣!!!!

The waiter is funny too!!Ore paarvayala Anand-a purinchikitaar🀣!!! 
Originally posted by Noxeous

Thank you Swetha for the update!

so tomorrow we get to see Psycho's disgusting day dream...i wish someone pour hot water on her head or hand...😑😑😑

Tomarrow or Friday antha Psycho and her day dream paathu thaan agonum😑😑!!!!!
And I wish that too!!!!
Thank you for the wonderful update Gudgal and it is nice to see you again in the Forum! πŸ˜Š

Two wasted episodes since Monday, they are dragging the story too much. Don't understand where the story is heading. In the beginning we had a strong and clear storyline, but nowadays, there is nothing like that, We have too many side stories, but all leading to the next main problem kanja business, in which Thamizh through Aanandh or Thulasi through her brother or other college students is going to be involved. So, that means Thulasi shall never study in peace. 

This Aanandh guy is lucky, AP treating him well and he knowing the reason for it makes him to feel proud and happy at the same time, guess this guy is gonna change and will be a helping hand for the drugs gang. How far Shyamala is aware of the drugs dealing in which her whole family is involved is not shown, but guess she knows about it and seems not to mind it. πŸ˜•

This Padma is just too much. Even if Thulasi is not in her house anymore, she has to blame her for everything, like now considering Thulasi marrying as a college student for a sin. Don't wonder now why Thulasi kept blaming herself for everything, as this step-mother would have done it her whole life since she got married to MM. πŸ˜‘
Thank you for the nice update Gudgal,πŸ˜›

It was a boring episode today too.πŸ˜”.!! In the first and last part Shyam's expressions were really nice.πŸ‘πŸΌ.!! Yeah as you all said Shyamala was looking pretty in that salwar..!! πŸ˜³

Pavi is still a small girl and even TA in the court scene while talking about Vel he reffered Pavi as a Koyandhe..Why doesn't Padma think of her daughter's future.. Padma is just too much.😑 

Oh so tomorrow or day after will be the torture for us..!!😭
Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago