||Symbol Of Perfection Robert Pattinson|| AT#8

Posted: 13 years ago

Hollywood's sexiest heartthrob With his signature tousled hair and brooding stare, has tongues wagging, mobs stalking, and teens drooling.

Driving Everyone Insane Is The Hot Hunk....

.. Robert Pattinson ..

Pattinson first made his mark on American audiences as hunky Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. But his casting as Edward Cullen, the sexy vampire at the center of the best-selling Twilight Saga, has turned the man dubbed R.Pattz into the apple of every teen girl's eye.

The Birtish Sex Symbol Will Be Next Seen in The 4th Book Of The Saga "Breaking Dawn" Setting screens on fire With Girlfriend K-Stew, Also Hitting the Circus in His New "Water For Elephants" With The Beautiful Reese Witherspoon.

.. Rules ..

- DO NOT Bash ROBERT PATTINSON In This Thread. Will NOT be Tolerated EVER!

- DO NOT Bash Any Actor. EVER!

- Never Compare Any Actors To Robert Pattinson.

- DO NOT Spam.

- Do NOT Star A Fuss About Team Edward or Team Jacob. Same Goes For The Actors Them selves.

- Kindly Share Your Thoughts.

- Do NOT Bash Members.

- Control Your Language, Even If  You are Excited About Something Please Keep it Out.

- Do NOT Compare Edward & Bella or Robert & Kristen to any other Couple.

- Give Credit To Anything You Do NOT Own.

- Post Source to All Articles Posted in This Thread.

- ONLY Post Articles That Are Worth Taking The Time To Read, Also Make Sure Article Hasn't Been Posted Before.

- DO NOT post Hate Comments About Robert Pattinson Because We Fans Could Care Less.

- Respect Other Members.

- If you Break Any of These Rules More then Once Mod's Will be Dealing with you.

- If you Post ANYTHING(Article, Videos, Photos etc ...)  in This Thread Please PM Me (xoHarshaxo) And Tell Me Which Page you have posted it On.

*Questions PM me (xoHarshaxo).

This AT is dedicated to The Sexiest Man Alive Robert Pattinson Now If you are Not Completely RObsessed&Devoted to the Hunk please Kindly Step Out.

Thank you!

----

xo.Harsha.xo

Siggies Credit: Orignal Makers
 Page Layout: Harsha/Ayysha &
Writing: Harsha

Edited by ROBlicious. - 13 years ago

Pattinson was born in London. His mother, Clare, worked for a modelling agency, and his father, Richard, imported vintage cars from the U.S. Pattinson has two elder sisters, singer Lizzy Pattinson, and Victoria Pattinson. Growing up in the Barnes suburb of London, he attended Tower House School until he was 12 and then the Harrodian School. He became involved in amateur theatre at the Barnes Theatre Company. He auditioned and was cast in a small role in Guys and Dolls.

He next auditioned for Thornton Wilder's Our Town and was cast as George Gibbs. He also played in Anything Goes and Macbeth. He caught the attention of an acting agent in a production of Tess of the D'Urbervilles and began looking for professional roles.
Career

.Modelling.

Pattinson began modelling when he was twelve years old, but the number of jobs began to decrease only four years later. In December 2008 he blamed the lack of work as a model on his masculine appearance: "When I first started I was quite tall and looked like a girl, so I got lots of jobs, because it was during that period where the androgynous look was cool.

Then, I guess, I became too much of a guy, so I never got any more jobs. I had the most unsuccessful modelling career." Pattinson appeared in the advertising campaign for Hackett's autumn 2007 collection.

.Acting.

Pattinson had supporting roles in the made for television film Ring of the Nibelungs in 2004 and in director Mira Nair's Vanity Fair, although his scenes in the latter were deleted and only appear on the DVD version. In May 2005, he was slated to appear in the UK premiere of The Woman Before at the Royal Court Theatre, but was fired shortly before the opening night and was replaced by Tom Riley.

Later that year he played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. For this role he was named that year's British Star of Tomorrow by The Times.He has more than once been touted as the next Jude Law.

Pattinson played Edward Cullen in the film Twilight, based on Stephenie Meyer's bestselling novel of the same name, which was released on 21 November 2008 in North America. According to TV Guide, Pattinson was initially apprehensive about auditioning for the role of Edward Cullen, fearful that he would not be able to live up to the "perfection" expected from the character.

He reprised his role as Edward Cullen in the Twilight sequels The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, which was released 30 June 2010.

Pattinson had lead roles in the feature films Little Ashes (in which he plays Salvador Dal), How To Be (a British comedy) and the short film The Summer House Which Topped The itunes Chart.

In 2009, Pattinson presented at the 81st Academy Awards. On 10 November, Revolver Entertainment released the DVD Robsessed, a documentary which details Pattinson's life and popularity.

In 2010, Pattinson executively produced and starred in the film Remember Me, which was released on 12 March 2010. He will play Georges Duroy in a film adaptation of the 1885 novel Bel Ami, with Uma Thurman, which will be released in 2011. He will also appear in a theatre production for producer David Pugh, and star in a film adaptation of the Sara Gruen novel, Water for Elephants, with Christoph Waltz and Reese Witherspoon. On 13 May 2010, Pattinson appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse and also made an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on 18 May, which aired the following day.

Pattinson attended the official worldwide red carpet premiere for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse on 24 June, 2010 at the Los Angeles Nokia Theatre.

.Music.

Pattinson plays guitar and piano, and composes his own music. He also appears as the singer of two songs on the Twilight soundtrack: "Never Think", which he co-wrote with Sam Bradley, and "Let Me Sign", which was written by Marcus Foster and Bobby Long.

The songs were included in the film after director Catherine Hardwicke added Pattinson's recordings into an early cut without his knowledge, and he agreed that "one of them specifically, it really made the scene better. It was like it was supposed to be there."The soundtrack for the film How To Be features three original songs performed by Pattinson and written by composer Joe Hastings.

Aside from recording for the soundtracks, Pattinson has said, "I've never really recorded anything ' I just played in pubs and stuff", and when asked about a professional music career, he said, "Music is my back-up plan if acting fails." In 2010, Pattinson was awarded the 'Hollywood's Most Influential Top Unexpected Musicians' award.

.In the media.

Pattinson was named one of the "Sexiest Men Alive" in 2008 and 2009 by People magazine. He was also named the "Sexiest Man Alive 2009/2010" by Glamour. Ask Men named Pattinson as one of the top 49 most influential men of 2009. In 2009, Vanity Fair named Pattinson "the most handsome man in the world" along with Angelina Jolie as the most beautiful woman in the world.

GQ and Glamour both named him the "Best Dressed Man" of 2010, with GQ stating, "Extremely elegant and inspiring, the true essence of a contemporary man." In 2010, People also listed Pattinson in their "World's Most Beautiful" issue.

He was named one of Vanity Fair's "Top Hollywood Earners of 2009" with estimated earnings of $18 million in 2009. In 2010, Britain's The Sunday Times "Rich List" put him on its "list of young millionaires" in the UK, worth 13 million. Time magazine named him as one of 2010's 100 Most Influential People in The World. In June 2010, Pattinson was named by Forbes Magazine the #50 most powerful celebrity in the world with earnings $17 million.Due to Pattinson's rising fame, a wax statue of him was added to the Madame Tussauds collection in London and New York City.

In December 2009, Pattinson autographed a guitar to be auctioned off for charity. He also volunteered for the Hope for Haiti Now: A Global Benefit for Earthquake Relief in January 2010. In May, Pattinson submitted a drawing for the charity PACT, that was auctioned off on Ebay on June 5, 2010.

2007/2008

Starsbourg Film Festival For Best Actor - How To Be ⭐️

Hollywood Film Awards for New Hollywood - Twilght

MTV Movie Award For Breakthrough Performance Male - Twilight ⭐️

MTV Movie Award For Best Kiss (Shared with Kristen) - Twilight

MTV Movie Award For Best Fight (with Cam Gigandent) - Twilight ⭐️

People's Choice Award For Best Onscreen Team (with Kristen Stewart & Taylor Launter)

Scream Award For Best Fantasy Actor - Twilgiht

Teen Choice Award for Choice Hottie

Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actor Drama - Twilight

Teen Choice Award for Movie LipLock (with Kristen Stewart)

Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Rumble (with Cam Cigandent)

Nominated - Empire Award For Best Newcomer

Nominated - People's Choice Award For Favourite Movie Actor

Nominated - Scream Award For Best Ensemble Cast

Russia's Georges Award for Best Foreign Actor ⭐️

National Movie Award for Best Performance - New Moon: The Twilight Saga ⭐️

MTV Movie Award for Best Male Performance - New Moon: The Twilight Saga

MTV Movie Award for Global Superstar ⭐️

MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss (with Kristen Stewart) - New Moon: The Twilight Saga ⭐️

Teen Choice Award for Movie Liplock (with Kristen Stewart) - New Moon: The Twilight Saga ⭐️

Teen Choice Award for Movie chemistry (with Kristen Stewart) - New Moon: The Twilight Saga

Teen Choice Movie Fantasy - New Moon: The Twilight Saga

Nominated ' Empire Award for Best Actor

Nominated ' Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards for Cutest Couple (Shared with Kristen Stewart)

Nominated ' Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actor Fantasy

Nominated - Teen Choice Award for Choice Hottie

Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actor Drama - Remember Me ⭐️

Teen Choice Award for Choice Summer Movie Star Male - Eclipse: The Twilight Saga

Teen Choice Best Lip Lock - Share with Kristen Stewart

Teen Choice Best On-Screen chemistry - Shared with Kristen Stewart

Choice Summer Movie - Eclipse: The Twilight Saga (with The Cast) 

Peoples Choice for Best Actor - Nominated

Peoples Choice For Best actor under 25 - Nominated

Peoples Choice for Best Movie - Eclipse

Peoples Choice for Best On-Screen Team - Twilght Cast

Peoples Choice for Best Drama - Eclipse

⭐️ = The Most Memorable Awards.

* I Do Know That The MTV's Were Hosted in 2010 But I am Doing It The Way Movies Came out, So Like New Moon was in 2009 Thats where The Awards Are. For 2010 Its Remember Me & Eclipse

------------------------

.. Special Recognition ..

Was ranked #23 on Moviefone's "The 25 Hottest Actors Under 25" (2008).

Chosen by the Hollywood Film Festival Award Committee as the recipient of the 2008 New Hollywood Award.

Awarded Best Actor 2008 at the Strasbourg Film festival for his performance as "Art" in the film How to Be (2008).

He beat 3,000 people to play Edward Cullen in the movie Twilight (2008/I).

Named as Yahoo's Top Movie Heart Throb of 2008.

Named as Rolling Stone Magazine's Hottest Actor of 2008.

Named by "Entertainment Tonight" (1981) (ET) as their top hunk of 2008.

Named as one of the LA Times Breakout Stars of 2008.

Named as one of Forbes Breakout Stars of 2008.

Awarded Hello Magazine's Most Attractive Man Award of 2008.

One of People Magazine's Sexiest Men Alive 2008.

Moviefone's Number 1 Hottest Young Star Under 25 2009.

Sarah Barry Williams wrote song "She wants to be Mrs Robert Pattinson".

Named AOL Moviefone's Sexiest Male Star of 2009.

Named GQ (UK) Best Dressed Man of 2009. "Extremely elegant and inspiring, the true essence of a contemporary man." Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, designers.

Merited a place in Time magazine's - The 100 Most Influential People in the World ("Artists" category) - with a tribute provided by Chris Weitz. [May 10, 2010]

Named PopSugar's #1 Star of 2008&2009.

Empire TV's #2 Sexiest Star of 2009.

R-Patz Tops GQ's 'Top Celebirty Crush' of 2009 stealing the #1 spot.

etalk's Sexiest Man of 2010. (TBA)

Over 20 HOT Female Hollywood Celebrities Crushing on the Hunk.

Kristen Stewart Named R-Patz 'The Best Kisser'.

Britians Richest Celebrities Ranked as #14 From Not Being On The List!

Glamour's Sexiest Man of 2009.

Named #4 On The Sexiest Stars under the Age of 30.

Patz 'Summer House' Ranked #1 on the itunes Chart.

'Remember Me' Tanked #3 on the UK Blu-Ray Chart For DVD's.

Takes The Crown in Glamour's Sexiest Man Of 2010 . 2nd year in a Row.

Most Attractive Man of June 2010 by Hello Magazine.

MSN Names Pattinson Newest Heartthrob of 2010 3rd Year In a Row.

Pattinson Named one of Hollywood's Best Kisser

Rolling Stone Names Pattinson #10 Best Vampire.

Remember Me Ranked #2 on Most Rented Movie of 2010

#5 Landing with 61%  on 'The List'.

Robert Makes GQ's Style of the Week

Best Actor of 2010 by E News.com

Robert Pattinson Voted #1 Kisser of 2010

Voted #1 Hottest Couple without Make (Shared with Kristen)

#4 on Hottest Shitless Men of 2010

#16 on Fittest Lads of 2010

#1 Hottest Male Star Of 2010

#1 Red Carpet Stunner

Robert Pattinson's 2 Movies make the top List of IMBD

Most Talked Celeb of 2010

Sexiest Man Alive .. Voted by popsugar

Robert has various BEST moments of 2010 according to Mark

Entertaintment's Sexiest Man Alive

LA shouts out to Remember Me and Calls it the most underrated Movies

Water For Elephants Named Best Script of 2010

MTV Named Robert&Kisten Best Couple of 2010

Edward's "You'll always be my Bella." Quoted voted Most Romantic Quote of 2010

Voted #1 On Celebs you'd Like to Kiss on New Years.

Voted Sexiest Vampire of the Decade

Higest Grossing Stars of All Times

Robert Was Voted Best Actor by 5 Different Sites

Robert Was also named Biggest Star of the Century

#1 on Best UK Actor famous in 2010

Biggest Rising stars of 2010

MANY MORE to UPDATE Will be Done soon

Updated On January 12th 2011
----------------

..Water For Elephants..

Water For Elephants has been Voted the Best Movie of 2011 by Various Sites and fans are hyped to see this movie. Oscar Buzz is also dancing around. Water for Elephants takes the spotlight.

. Previous Special Moment .

A date with Pattinson

Rob was sold for $80,000

Robert Pattinson was Sold to Fan. TheLucky Gal Paid $80,000 to Meet the sexiest vampire on Set along with Kristen Stewart. The Money Is donated to a Charity to stop Child Labour.

Will Be Posted As We Get More Because there Are MILLIONS of Special Moments 😆

----------------------

Special Moments Will Be Updated As This AT goes along. This Section Will Be For his Latest Moment Where he Was recognized For his Talent.

.Others ON Rob.

Does the idea of fame bother you? Have you seen it affect people? Are you ready for it?
I don't really know anybody, like the only one I know is Rob and he's really cool, completely unaffected by anything.
' Bobby Long, 2009-02-20 Interview with Twilight News

He can't lie," she says. "It makes things a little scary for him sometimes. But it's my favorite thing about him.' Kristen Stewart, 2009 GQ (April Issue)

'There's something that draws you to Rob. He is really intelligent and he's a charming chap as well. When the Twilight thing exploded I wasn't surprised. Little Ashes will be seen by a lot more people now.' Matthew and Robert are the only British actors in the Spanish cast. 'Previously he was just that guy from Harry Potter. The fact that he's playing Dali will wash that off a bit and people will see him as a proper actor.' ' Matthew McNulty, 2009 ES Magazine

Rob's songs were raw and emotional. Adam Smalley, our music editor, tried the songs against picture. 'Never Think' fit in beautifully with the restaurant scene, but 'Let Me Sign' made Bella's death scene in the ballet studio much more powerful. Even Rob agreed, so he went into Bright Street Studios and recorded the songs with a cellist- and Adam, Karl, and Kenny Woods at the boards. ' Catherine Hardwicke (Twilight Director), Twilight Directors Notebook 2009

Kristen and Nikki kept telling me about Rob's songs and his voice- but he would never let me head him sing. 'I'll bring you a CD tomorrow' turned into 2 months. Finally I convinced him to go to my friend Karl Leiker's studio in his Venice apartment and just lay something down. He sat in a low Japanese chair in a tiny room and sang and played guitar- all on the same track' 6 songs'' Catherine Hardwicke (Twilight Director), Twilight Directors Notebook 2009

One of my favorite days was watching Rob record. He sand the songs dozens of times, but no two takes were alike. The music seemed to flow from somewhere deep inside. ' Catherine Hardwicke (Twilight Director), Twilight Directors Notebook 2009

One night Rob improvised for an hour and a half on the piano, mesmerizing us with haunting melodies. Grown women were actually crying. ' Catherine Hardwicke (Twilight Director), Twilight Directors Notebook 2009

He's really talented, he's really smart, he's really musical, he's an intellectual, he reads," Nikki told Maria Menounos. "That's the side that I wish people would [ask about.] I don't know if anyone necessarily even knows him'that side of him.' Nikki Reed, Access Hollywood (March 2009)

Rob and I are great friends," Stewart says. "But I understand why you would assume that when we lean on each other for support, there must be something more'And I'm not criticizing anyone for thinking it either. If anything, they're really perceptive, because they can see a closeness. ' Kristen Stewart, 2009 Source Unknown

[Karaoke Night in Japan]"It was really funny seeing Baz Luhrmann and Rob singing a David Bowie song," Stewart says. "It was a talky one so they both could sort of talk to each other, and they were riffing back and forth."

She adds with a laugh, "They were looking longingly into each other's eyes."' Kristen Stewart, 2009 Source Unknown

Robert is himself an incredibly intense, artistic and complex character whose intelligence immediately tapped into both the insecure side of Dali's personality as well as his flamboyance, and the arc that he managed to create for Dali's journey during the film is a real testament to his craft as an actor. ' Carlo Dusi, 2009-04-19 Examiner Interview by Amanda Bell

Robert had been on my radar for some time, as I had actually got him to read for a role in a pilot for a feature film that I made in 2006, and while he was too young for that particular role I had already been extremely impressed by his screen presence and his acting ability. When our dates for the shoot of Little Ashes were confirmed and we went back into the market to find our Salvador Dali' in Britain, he was immediately one of our shortlist, and his reading for the role left us all in no doubt that he was the right person for the role. Of course no-one could have imagined at the time how his career would have soared so soon after our shoot, but we could all tell that there was a very special quality to him, as well as huge talent and integrity as an actor. ' Carlo Dusi, 2009-04-19 Examiner Interview by Amanda Bell

"Obviously, I know Rob," she explained. "I'm just gob-smacked by the level of excitement and hype around 'Twilight.' I'm very happy for Rob that it's been so successful." Emma insisted that she knew all along that he'd someday become like the Beatles all rolled into one. "Of course I did; he is incredibly handsome!" she grinned. "He is a very, very handsome man, so I'm not too surprised."' Emma Watson, 2009 (Apr) MTV.com

"He's just dreamy! He's just very awkward around the limelight' he get's really nervous when people come up to him ' gets nervous and stutters and stammers and doesn't really know what to do. Oh, it's so cute." ' Ashley Greene (Alice Cullen ~ Twilight), 2009 FOX 101.9 Radio Interview

The two blokes [Sam Bradley and Rob] were roommates in London for a few months and Sam shares some insider info about living with Rob. "His best qualities ' he's a great cook. Amazing. He makes really good beans. And his worst qualities, he's just so tidy, such a neat freak." ' Sam Bradley, 2009-04 Much Music Interview

"The thing with Rob is he never gets pissed. He's a shy guy and very just humble. And I really don't think anything can get to him. In a way just because he is so collective of who he is and he's so talented. Like I've never met someone who can ' I don't know ' just ' just do anything and everything in a way. When he picks up that guitar and he sings and he opens this part up of his throat ' that's just ' it's magical." Kellan goes on to say " I remember our last day of wrapping on New Moon for myself we all hung out in his room and he just started playing and he's amazing." ' Kellan Lutz ~ (Emmett Cullen ' Twilight), 2009-04-27 The Kyle and Jackie O Show (Radio)

What Question Do You Wish People would stop asking you?

I wish people would stop asking me about Rob [Pattinson, the actor], to a certain extent. Because it's just unnerving when people ask me questions about one of my best friends and expect me to answer them. I do think it's really nice that all of us in that friendship group are really starting to work. That's really lovely. And we're doing what we love doing. Me, Sam, Marcus, Rob and Tom [Sturridge, a London based actor], we're all working really hard. It's really nice being around each other. We are complete individuals. We're different musicians and very different actors.' Bobby Long, 2009-05 American Indie Interview

[Sam Bradley] The two blokes were roommates in London for a few months and Sam shares some insider info about living with Rob. "His best qualities ' he's a great cook. Amazing. He makes really good beans. And his worst qualities, he's just so tidy, such a neat freak." ' Sam Bradley, 2009-04 Much Music Interview

"He's a goofball," Billy said about Rob's real personality. "If people knew how much of a goofball he was, they wouldn't be falling all over the place. He doesn't take it all too seriously." ' Billy Burke (Chief Swan in Twilight), 2009-05 E! Online Interview

J-14: What has it been like to see Rob go through all of this craziness?
Sam: I think he deals with it like anyone else would. He's a blessed man right now and he's enjoying himself, but it's his job and this is his life that he has chosen.
' Sam Bradley, 2009-06 J-14 Interview

TM: So, how did you meet Rob?

Sam: I was working at the zoo and I was taking care of the chinchillas, obviously,. That was my division. And Rob was looking after the zebras. That's it right? You say zebras [strong e] not zebras [soft e]? He was looking after the zebras and there was a lot of feces involved' a lot of scooping, and we were both on our break which is very rare'very rare (smiling) that we get a break at the same time but we met and we talked. I talked about my chinchillas and he talked about his zebras. You know, I wanted to transfer. I've always liked rhinoceros and all of the sudden a giraffe with a guitar in its mouth dropped it in my arms and then Simba, the lion, came over and gave Rob a harmonica and a guitar and all of the sudden, bam! Song. Yeah, and I think we were'how old were we? We were working so I guess we were 54 at the time?

I met him at school (laughs) ' Sam Bradley, 2009-06 Twilight Mom Interview

"Rob cannot be in public and be static for more than five seconds without being mobbed," marveled Mike Welch, who plays Mike Newton. "If he's in a room and he looks down and he looks back up, [in that instant] everyone in the room will be staring at him. It's kind of ridiculous. [That level of fame] is literally Rob Pattinson and Barack Obama." ' Mike Welch, 2009 MTV Interview

"It's so funny but it's true," agreed Christian Serratos, who plays Angela. "There's a love for Rob, which is completely understandable. But despite all that, he's still completely relaxed and completely laid-back. I don't know how it's possible, but he's really just chill." ' Christian Serratos, 2009 MTV Interview

"Every second of Rob's life is watched now," Kellan Lutz added, saying that Rob has had to adjust some habits to handle the increased scrutiny. "I'm sure he's careful for everything he's doing." ' Kellan Lutz, 2009 MTV Interview

"I've talked to Rob about it, and he's just paranoid all the time now," Peter Facinelli revealed, admitting that the newfound fame does sometimes become difficult for his onscreen son. "Like, even to go down to the Starbucks, he's ducking behind cars and does a roll-flip to the coffee shop. Then he gets up, and there's nobody there ' but then the one time that he doesn't do that, that's when there's like 10,000 paparazzi jumping out of the bushes." ' Peter Facinelli, 2009 MTV Interview

"[His fame] is always growing," Cam Gigandet added. "But Rob is still Rob ' which is a good thing." ' Cam Gigandet, 2009 MTV Interview

"Rob Pattinson, I made him kiss girls in Cannes. He's the most charming, wonderful young man,"         "He really cared about the charity, and that's not an easy thing to do. That's a sweet, sweetheart thing to do. And then we got two bids." ' Harvey Weinstein, 2009 MTV Article

.Rob Him Self.

I don't see people," he tells GQ. "I don't even have people's phone numbers. I almost don't want to have a girlfriend, in this environment. ' Robert Pattinson, 2009 GQ (April Issue)

"There's this thing about my supposed girlfriend," he says. "There's this one girl who's consistently mentioned. It's like, 'He's dating this Brazilian model.' " "Yes," he says. "What's her name'Annelyse. I've never met her." ' Robert Pattinson, 2009 GQ (April Issue)

I remember when I was a teenager thinking my girlfriend was cheating on me, and going around riling myself up. Pretending to cry. It was totally illegitimate'I actually didn't feel anything. I went to some pub and then went crying all the way home. And I got into my dog's bed. I was crying and holding on to the dog. I woke up in the morning, and the dog was looking at me like, 'You're a fake.'Robert Pattinson, 2009 GQ (April Issue)

[On playing Edward] "If you are in love with someone, you can't see any flaw in the other person. So I finally figured out I didn't have to play the most beautiful man on the planet, but play a man in love.' Robert Pattinson, 2009 J-14 Mag

"What it is, how to get it, how to keep it and what to do when it goes incredibly wrong," Pattinson listed among the perspectives on love that have been addressed over the years on screen. As recent participants in unique romance tales, he and Seyfried noted their own contributions. The London-born star touched on his specific plight as Edward Cullen in "Twilight."

"I had to become a vampire to find the right woman,"  Robert Pattinson, 2009 Oscars (On Stage)

[On Gossip concerning his love life] "I don't really care about it," he shrugs. "I have the same little set of friends and I don't have anyone who would really get affected adversely [by false rumours]. Every single person who they sort of romantically link me to' I just don't even really know anyone. So it doesn't really affect me that much." Is there any truth to the persistent rumour hooking him up with Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart? "Er, no," he states. "I don't understand where that even comes from." ' Robert Pattinson, 2009 (Apr) The Independent

[On Edwards Immortality] I don't want to live forever. You don't die, so it doesn't mean anything. And then everyone would lose respect for you. It's like "Hancock." Everybody would just be like, "It doesn't mean anything if he's invincible. ' Robert Pattinson, 2008 MetroMix Baltimore

[On dating Edward] He's a vampire, he's a social pariah. He's not a role model. He's a parasite. That's the cool thing about it. I don't think a vampire has any responsibility to anybody. ' Robert Pattinson, 2008 MetroMix Baltimore

I'm not stiff as Edward," "I want to have fun. "He's this 108-year-old adult trapped inside a 17-year-old's body, but I'm still a 6-year-old boy at heart. ' Robert Pattinson, 2009 Source Unknown

During the school cafeteria scene where an iconic apple bounces off Edward's feet and into his hands:

"Wow, he's a superhuman moron. ' He wears lipstick, has a little bouffant and does little circus acts. ' Robert Pattinson, Twilight DVD Commentary

Edward: "Do you know what vampires eat?"

Pattinson (in a high, nasal voice): "Cheeseburgers!' Robert Pattinson, Twilight DVD Commentary

[On playing Edward] "If you are in love with someone, you can't see any flaw in the other person. So I finally figured out I didn't have to play the most beautiful man on the planet, but play a man in love.' Robert Pattinson, 2009 J-14 Mag

When asked if Rob had a sister, who would he rather have her date, Edward Cullen or Jacob Black, he laughs and jokes, "Edward's wealthier!"' Robert Pattinson, 2009-04 ET Exclusive from New Moon Set

He goes on to assure fans that they will get plenty of Edward Cullen in the film, even though his character in the book is largely absent from the story. "It's as close as possible to the book," he says. "(In the film) it's an illusion when he appears. I think if you do it with voiceover as they do in the book, it would end up being quite cheesy. But it's very subtle, my presence. It's actually quite scary because Bella is kind of going a little bit nuts. I was worried about having too much presence because you really need that relationship with Jacob to drive to the third and fourth books. You really need that triangle." ' Robert Pattinson, 2009-04 ET Exclusive from New Moon Set

Robert Pattinson says it feels "surprisingly natural" to be back in character as "Edward Cullen." "I'm not stressed at all on this job, so it's kind of a nice feeling. Since the film was a success so you get a little more free reign and people are more trusting."' Robert Pattinson, 2009-04 ET Exclusive from New Moon Set

Pattinson admits there is some comparison between Dali and Twilight's Cullen, who endures a similarly fraught affair with a teenage girl. "I think both of them were terrified. Especially Dali. He had so many sexual hang-ups. He was crippled by so many different things.

"If you read some of his early-life autobiography, it's horrible' the amount of mental anguish he has to go through, just to have any kind of even vaguely sexual relationship. It's really depressing what he's going through in his head. Dali had a massive fear of penetration ' penetrating someone or being penetrated." ' Robert Pattinson, 2009 (Apr) The Independent

Are there differences in your preparation to play Edward?

I feel very familiar with the character. I'm a ghost, a figman of Bella's imagination. I'm not really playing Edward. I'm playing a kind of disrupted memory, which is really strange. I'm trying to play him as if Edward's constantly thinking that things are going to fall apart. It's this idyllic relationship on the top. I'm very, very close to the surface. He's so insecure about everything. ' Robert Pattinson, 2009-06 Metro New Moon Set Interview

-----------------

*PM ME If you Post Anything Related to Rob on this Thread&Let Me know Which Page

Anyone home. Also Jot i'mma pm u. Something imp!!!
im homee!! yayy for a new thread!!!
Yaap the old one was way too old!! I hate it when people just become lazy yaar. So what you upto?!?
nothing dude...im just here...looking fora movite to watch...how about u
??