Shoot, I missed u guys, m so bored
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Mona. I'm still here just watching movies and bored Lol
Originally posted by ROBlicious.

Hey Mona. I'm still here just watching movies and bored Lol
lolz, can we chat for a while, m dead bored😆
LOL. sure what u upto? I was just watching th new moon comic con .. There's a scene where taylor talks about his body and how his trainer use to shove food in his face. He's like "he followed me everywhere with plate of food". God I laughed so hard!

LOL. sure what u upto? I was just watching th new moon comic con .. There's a scene where taylor talks about his body and how his trainer use to shove food in his face. He's like "he followed me everywhere with plate of food". God I laughed so hard!
lmao, is it onl9??? i so give me link😆m doing nothing, was listening 2 random songs, for a vm, and guess wat, I made a vm on Edward Bella on indian song😆
Ya and sorry man I'm not using a laptop I'm on my phone and can't copy&paste on this shit. Just search it on YouTube it's around part 5 or 6. And really? I saw one on edwella it was a mix on kal ho na ho and I really liked it. What song did u do?!?
Hey hold on my roommate wants something brb. Also when does abduction come out really excited for that!!!

Ya and sorry man I'm not using a laptop I'm on my phone and can't copy&paste on this shit. Just search it on YouTube it's around part 5 or 6. And really? I saw one on edwella it was a mix on kal ho na ho and I really liked it. What song did u do?!?
I did guzarish, wats the title of that vid?? so i can find it easily😆 search for 

Edward Bella - Guzarish u'll find mine😆

Hey hold on my roommate wants something brb. Also when does abduction come out really excited for that!!!
ok m w8ing, Abduction will release in Sept i guess😊