--BollyCurry Wild Card Entry-Finalists-[WELCOME!]--

Posted: 13 years ago

Hello to Everyone out there! Myself Jot. Or "Jotty"..*takes a moment to glare at Tanu*...*clears throat* I'm one of the writers at BC...one of the awesome ones btw. =) 

BollyCurry is BACK ONCE AGAIN! But this time we have brought along a bunch of "refreshed" [our theme for the month according to the CC's], BC recruits! *does the happy dance* We were getting quite lonely and we FINALLY get to have some new people!  

So...before i announce the new recruits, i'd like to inform everyone that applied that it was extremely difficult for us to choose and if you didn't get in, there's always next time! 

With the new year...here are the NEW recruits! *looks at the other BCers frowning* Guys? Drumroll! Remember?  *sighs* You know what? FORGET IT! Lemme just talk! *whispers* Don't mind them, they're a bit slow..dull...i'm the smartest of the bunch. Tanu said she was....which was a lie. =) *coughs* Moving on before i get killed

|E D I TO R S|

Jhanvi.angel10

Andhara13

Samhit_Sanaya

Smileyface

-Sharmilla-

lola610

Jungli Billi

Congratulations to the new Editing Nazis! =)

|G R A P H I C S|

Zunni

Sano88

-Pooji-

Expecting Some VERY nice graphics from you guys! 😳...Just joking..no pressure just yet. 🤣

MOving on to the MOST awesome-est Team of BC ..*coughs..* WHO said i was biased? *glares at everyone who thinks that* 😆
|W R I T E....*Tanu runs up the stage and grabs the mike*

Edited by gk_09 - 13 years ago

I know guys u r totally bored with the newly promoted hyper jotty ^^🤣
all those who ran off hearin her speech can come bak now as its ur fav one here.
YEESSSS MEEEEEEEEEE!!

THE AWESOME MEE!!😎🤣

She announced the editors and graphics? OH YA!! thank god i saw she was killing u guys🤣
So i grabbed the mike from her and now am here ☺️🤣

i forgot to ask HOW R U ALL??

fyn-shyn??

OH WELL ,
now let the awesome me announce the list of writors.*coughs* AWESOME writers as jotty says🤣*biased lady *🤣

So the best of bestest chosen ones are:

|W R I T E R S|
gaurav_fan

phoenixgirl

shininggal2008

-Sajjal-

-Sarah-

Vedo

Angel-Pebby

haaki_ragz

manasi_31

black_haze

I will like to congratulate all those who are gonna become a part of our family .More is set up in our news room ,shicku and ami are busy reserving posts🤣!!All the seniors are ready to pounce on u 😎🤣
Your rights have been set! 😃

P.S:and u enter and we party 😎

And last but not the least i would lyk to thank all those who sent in their awesome entries on behalf of whole BC.

And and those who dint get in ,
pls dont b dissapointed we will b back to get u another chance soon !!🤗

So the awesome tanu and stupid jotty have to take leave as for now *tears in eyes*

Meet u guys some other tym *waves*
JOTTYYY*makes jotty wave too🤣*

Edited by gk_09 - 13 years ago

And... Guyz....before we move on!!
i know, these two nutties😛, my Jotty & Devu, are makin' you feelin' lil sacred !!! so, dun be  !! here's what i'll do to help u out....
I will do the honours once u enter the BC News Room, with the 'garland' and 'red rose'😳 so get Ready for the wildest ride with all of craziess and few sensible ones !!
ahemmm.. ahemm.....!! just like mee 🤣

So, all you new Editors, Graphicers & Writers !!
time for the oath ceremony....!!
take a pledge before you start on with your awesom-est job, your dream cums true !! nostalgia***

@ Jotty, u rem'ber how you gt ur welcome ceremony ??!!

@DEvaa ::aahhh ours' was the greastest ever naa with so many, Gulaab Jamuns & Jalebi's' 😆
whispers** No wonder why our seni-diots were or rather 'are' so sweet !! stern smile**

so here's wishin' you all the 'new recruits' a lovely welcome to our 'work-lee-land' hope to see you all soon !! and lukin' frwd to work with you all... tht will ultimately lessen our burdens as well !!! we'll be 'seniors' as we;;!! a biggg teddy bear hug to all our would-be-BC-Buzzers !! shakes head**

Over to you guyz..start expressin' your feelin's n thots' on the final results of the exams you all went thru few days backk!!! Good Luck & Best Wishes on behalf of the whole 'BollyCurry' team & India-Forums!!

Signin' off for now, catch ya all soon!! winks**
bye-bye---saayo-naaraa form all the three Idiots ..ooops** mee too!!
waves high************😳

Edited by starry.phoenix - 13 years ago
Thanks to everyone who came out! And Congratz to those who made it! Glad to have you on the team! 😃
Originally posted by starry.phoenix

And... Guyz....before we move on!!
i know, these two nutties😛, my Jotty & Devu, are makin' you feelin' lil sacred !!! so, dun be  !! here's what i'll do to help u out....
I will do the honours once u enter the BC News Room, with the 'garland' and 'red rose'😳 so get Ready for the wildest ride with all of craziess and few sensible ones !!
ahemmm.. ahemm.....!! just like mee 🤣

So, all you new Editors, Graphicers & Writers !!
time for the oath ceremony....!!
take a pledge before you start on with your awesom-est job, your dream cums true !! nostalgia***

@ Jotty, u rem'ber how you gt ur welcome ceremony ??!!

@DEvaa ::aahhh ours' was the greastest ever naa with so manu, Gulaab Jamuns & Jalebi's' 😆
whispers** No wonder why our seni-diots were or rather 'are' so sweet !! sterm smile**

so here's wishin' you all the 'new recruits' a lovely welcome to our 'work-lee-land' hope to see you all soon !! and lukin' frwd to work with you all... tht will ultimately lessen our burdens as well !!! we'll be 'seniors' as we;;!! a biggg teddy bear hug to all our would-be-BC-Buzzers !! shakes head**

Over to you guyz..start expressin' your feelin's n thots' on the final results of the exams you all went thru few days backk!!! Good Luck & Best Wishes on behalf of the whole 'BollyCurry' team & India-Forums!!

Signin' off for now, catch ya all soon!! winks**
bye-bye---saayo-naaraa form all the three Idiots ..ooops** mee too!!
waves high************

Yes..i remember my welcome. *frowns* It started off with a prank...then a sweet welcome post. =O Jalebiss? NO WAY. Why weren't weee given any? NOT Fair. 
Congratz Radz, Zunni and Henna😃 And everyone else, looking forward to getting to know you better😎 Hope you all have fun =)
Hawwww. I feel very left out in this whole convo thing you guys. *sad face* Not fair. Grrrrr to you all. =P

But welcome all you new people!!! *runs around in circles for you guys*
Aww i didnt make it 😔
oh well next year i guess!

Congrats to all <3
Hope you guys have fun cooking for us crazies!
Get it?

Crazy Creatives...
BollyCurry Team? 
We want gooood food so get cookin 🤣

Haha Congrats once again <3
Congrats to everyone who made it and good luck⭐️ esp Zunni, Sano and Henna😛
Great post guys! Jisse dekho apni hi tareef mein laga hua hai.. :P lage raho.. 😆

@Tanu: where's my personal welcome 😲 red carpet n all...

@Ravz + aahaana: thnku! ☺️

@Lola: congo yaar... *phew* atleast i know one person outta the new editors.. 😆 hehe yup editor for me too not graphics designers 😆

@Sano and Zunni: congratulations guys! BC will surely have an even more smashing graphics team now with your presence! :D

@Everyone: A huge congratz from me! Will look forward to interacting with you all a lil more soon! :)
Edited by Jungli Billi - 13 years ago