dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 1:
Abhi telling Amma that whatever Guddu did he did, but atleast Abhi did the right thing. And that he had to do this for Runjhun! He is satisfied that some of his words must have affected Guddu in a +ve way... but Amma says that, u r wrong, if u chant God's name in front of a snake would it forget to bite? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Abhi is still hopeful saying someday he will realize! (I hope so too) Amma says, Abhi thinks good for everyone and she likes this quality of his! Abhi thanks her and asks for kundali, Amma gets tensed and lies that she didn't get it... but promises him to search again. Abhi tells her that he'll be going Delhi for his interview n Guddu won't let Runjhun shop here peacefully n if Amma permits could he take Runjhun to Kanpur for a day or too?

Runjhun is expressionless, n before Amma could say anything, Kalsanwali lands there alongwith Vishnu saying, what is all this happening in this house? how could you take her outside before marriage! She tells Amma that she'll take Runjhun to Kalsan for shopping (motive being Runjhun's luck to help Kalsanwali's dad πŸ₯± ) Amma is like πŸ˜• (πŸ˜†) Kalsanwali keeps bragging that she will make a grand shopping and everyone would be surprised!
Mittho thinks, aaye haye, why is this bitch of Kalsan talking so sweet, n that too for Runjhun? πŸ˜†Kalsanwali goes on saying, what if Runjhun doesn't have a mother, her mami is no less than a mother for her (oh yeah right 😑) Amma is again πŸ˜• 😲 (🀣) Vishnu too tries to step in but Amma shuts him out πŸ˜† she shouts 'chup' n pin-drop silence πŸ˜†

Amma asks the reason of the sudden change in Kalsanwal πŸ‘ Amma tells Kalsanwali that Runjhun won't go Kalsan, Kalsanwali tries to debate with Amma saying Runjhun will be to shope there peacefully. Mittho n Billo keep an eye on the proceedings... Kalsanwali again rants about the change of atmosphere for Runjhun πŸ˜† Amma again asks why Kalsanwali is talking so sweet? n that all the sugar of the city will be finished like this πŸ˜† she asks Kalsanwali whether all the servants have ran away from her father's household since she wants to take Runjhun there? She refuses to send Runjhun.

Part 2: Mittho n Billo discuss the motive of
Kalsanwali behind all of this... Mittho steps in saying I'm thinking of becoming a saint like you Kalsanwali πŸ˜† Billo says the same and bantu says, then what will become of me? πŸ€£ Billo tells him to keep quiet πŸ˜† Kalsanwali tells them there's no need for all of this, she tells Mittho to just keep on spreading this sweet poison πŸ˜†
Amma gets fed up and tells
Kalsanwali to stop her drama. Vishnu tries to interfere but Amma tells him that all of this is happening coz of you! Kalsanwali  begs again saying, Vishnu will pay Guddu today itself...  she reminds Vishnu of Runjhun's luck, the word almost slips her mouth and all look at her! Kalsanwali Vishnu n Kalsanwali cover it up... Vishnu refuses to give any money and goes away! Kalsanwali promises Amma that they will pay Guddu... Abhi is looking at all of this drama! πŸ˜†
Rajju asks what's goin on? Mittho says nothing, we r just watching this new face of
Kalsanwali πŸ˜†

Part 3:
Kalsanwali hands some money to Vishnu n tells him to go and give it to Guddu. Vishnu says I'm Vishnu Pandey Lawyer, I take money, I don't give! πŸ˜† But Kalsanwali throws a pillow at him saying, but I give money πŸ˜†  Vishnu goes n hits her with the pillow saying, why did u hit me? u devil of Kalsan πŸ€£ They start their fight again πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

She tells him that it is election time in Kalsan n I want my dad to win, Vishnu asks her whether she'll do booth capture now? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
Kalsanwali tells him that I will make Runjhun fill the election form for my dad! and then we will get more money, so now go n give the money to Guddu and then blame all on Runjhun and say something that Guddu troubles Runjhun even more. And then I'll be able to take her to Kalsan. 😑  vishnu understands the plan!

At Guddu's adda, Vishnu goes to Guddu with money in hand. Vishnu shows him the money. Guddu gets up n asks Vishnu how he has gathered courage to come to the adda? Vishnu tells him to take his money. Guddu asks how the dog's tail has become straight today? All laugh but Vishnu warns that he'll file a case against Guddu for insulting him! πŸ₯± πŸ˜†

Guddu tells him to shut up or else I'll make u a bat and tie u upside down and will beat u like anything πŸ˜† He tells his frnd to take money. Vishnu says I'm giving u money but warning you that from now on u won't insult Runjhun n will ask for forgiveness for whatever u have done till that. Guddu says, ok, I will fall at her feet and ask for
forgiveness! πŸ˜†

All start laughing. Guddu says, coz of her I have spent 10 days at the jail, I have been mocked at a place where people used to respect me! who will pay for that? who will pay back that respect?
Vishnu asks whether Guddu won't stop? Guddu replies, at no cost! He continues that till date Guddu has never even looked at a girl but coz of Runjhun he was blamed for a very bad thing... n now she will have to pay for it...

Guddu tells Vishnu to give the note and take a note that Guddu is declaring that he won't stop. Vishnu fakes warning and goes back. He gets happy that
Kalsanwali's plan worked successfully! 😑

Part 4: Rajju enters talking on a phone and scolds Diamond to go n study. Vishnu comes n informs Amma that he went to pay Guddu and yet he is refusing to stop his acts against Runjhun. Amma says she has never seen a bat like Guddu before. Runjhun n Mittho r listening to this...
She says no matter what royal bed u prepare, he will sleep upside down 🀣 (bats seem to be fav. of Amma n Guddu 🀣) Amma goes on saying, this is not good, he has got his money back! Amma is very angry...
Kalsanwali tries to take advantage of the situation, Vishnu again proposes to send Kalsanwali n Runjhun to Kalsan!
Amma refuses and sends Runjhun to bring water for her.
Kalsanwali promises to come back in a day and starts pressing Amma's feet. Amma refuses strongly n that she knows this fake love of Vishnu n Kalsanwali.. even if they stood in the river neck deep, still she won't accept this and even the river will go dry with their lie 🀣

Both Mittho n Billo r watching this...
Kalsanwali n Vishnu leave the scene, Kalsanwali says that Amma has grown old but still look at her pride! Vishnu scolds her that I lost money n u didn't even achieve what we wanted to! Kalsanwali warns him to shut up or she will kick him πŸ˜† πŸ˜† They start fighting but Mittho n Billo arrive n they stop πŸ˜†

(They say go n kick that copycat desi-tashan 🀣) Billo asks what did u find in Amma's box?
Kalsanwali goes mad saying, I didn't take out anything, ask Amma if u don't trust me, she shouts 'Amm...', but the mamis close her mouth and go away. Vishnu praises Kalsanwali πŸ˜† But Kalsanwali says that she needs to take Runjhun out to Kalsan. Vishnu proposes a plan, music on, we don't hear what he says, implying that this time they will succeed.

Precap: Guddu's frnds distributing kites on the occasion of Makar Sankranti. Runjhun passes by, a kite lands at her feet, she looks what is written on the kite. It says something bad 'bout her like 'talk ***% things with Runjhun at this number', she looks towards Guddu's adda! (I so hope this time, she replies back to Guddu 😑)

Please hit the 'like' button, also do rate n comment here:
Guddu Shukla to retaliate innovatively in Bhagonwali..
Edited by dkmystery - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey divy
Thanxxxx for update dear
God this abhi is irretating me now y hes being all good good n proving our guddu bad (i konw hes doing wrong but still)n even guddu is doing things tooo much now
I just want them to finish this revenge track sooooooon coz its going against guddu i dont like it   πŸ˜’
Hope this track sooooooooooon
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tehzeeb25

hey divy
Thanxxxx for update dear
God this abhi is irretating me now y hes being all good good n proving our guddu bad (i konw hes doing wrong but still)n even guddu is doing things tooo much now
I just want them to finish this revenge track sooooooon coz its going against guddu i dont like it   πŸ˜’
Hope this track sooooooooooon

right on! Guddu is trying the limits of runjhun and I hope this time she speaks up... how can a girl keep tolerating all this nonsense 😑
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the updates
and i love your updates
dkmystery thumbnail
Thanks everyone for liking and commenting! 😊
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update πŸ˜›
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Divya di Divya di I checked out the desi tashan website and hahahahahhahahahahhahahahah OMG. I skim the written update(your written update) from today on the website and there I see what you've written in between the text  'they say go and kick that copy cat desi-tashan' O god I cracked up. This person who copies it to that website obviously doesn't read it first haha.

πŸ˜†
Moving on great update, was filled with a lot of kansalwali and Vishnu Panney and yeah am hoping that Rhunj stands up for herself tomorrow but I highly doubt itπŸ˜•
bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dkmystery,
Thank you for the great update. Looks like Amma also had some nice fundu dialogues today. Seems like it was an eventful episode today.

Your emoticons - awesome!

Have you noticed - the number of like button hits on the written updates are increasing day-by-day! 
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mentallycrazy

Divya di Divya di I checked out the desi tashan website and hahahahahhahahahahhahahahah OMG. I skim the written update(your written update) from today on the website and there I see what you've written in between the text  'they say go and kick that copy cat desi-tashan' O god I cracked up. This person who copies it to that website obviously doesn't read it first haha.

πŸ˜†
Moving on great update, was filled with a lot of kansalwali and Vishnu Panney and yeah am hoping that Rhunj stands up for herself tomorrow but I highly doubt itπŸ˜•

🀣 me too saw it and really yar, they r such fools... first of all no one would read updates from their site n if they do, then they will read that line n know the truth πŸ˜†

so true, I too doubt that she will... as the article says that she will get phone call! why to suffer n not say anything to Guddu? this isn't good 😑
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bee5

dkmystery,

Thank you for the great update. Looks like Amma also had some nice fundu dialogues today. Seems like it was an eventful episode today.

Your emoticons - awesome!

Have you noticed - the number of like button hits on the written updates are increasing day-by-day! 

thank u thank u thank u 😊
I loved that bat dialogue πŸ˜†

n seriously, I'm so happy to c these many likes! hope more n more people come to this forum n enjoy!