BV - Jan 13th 2011 - Written Update

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
============================================================================
Anandi is trying to convince the twins mother to let them continue learning  at school .She says it up to her whether they stay in the darkness of  illiteracy or she will let them have the little amenities to let the light of  knowledge into their lives👍🏼.Then she turns to her other students who show her  beautiful knitting .The twins again ask their mother to let them study and this time she agrees happily .
When anandi returns home angry dadisa says a womens first responsibility is towards her husband but anandi is busy elsewhere.Bhairav tells her jagya has returned and she rushes speedily towards her room.Jagya is lying on bed,anandi all excitedly starts asking him when he came but jagya is angry because  earlier she was stuck in kitchen now out of kitchen but away from house.Also she wasn't there to recieve him.She apologizes but he angrily  gets up from bed and sits away from her .
She  says sorry and he gives her a smile ,holds her hand to kiss but he sees chalkdust on it and gets angry 😡again "You know i dont like you like this,earlier you smelled of masalas ,now you are covered in dirt and soil" .Anandi is shocked 😲says its only chalk dust but he is angry so she apologizes holding her ears "I got very excited to hear you had returned so i rushed towards you forgetting that you are no longer an ordinary village boy but becoming a doctor.So  i should  be more carefull,clean and modern in front of my husband ".Jagya is satisfied that anandi realizes that she's a doctor's wife and asks her to go and clean up .She  happily does as told by jagya and goes to washup .. .
Phone rings and jagya is excited to see gauris number.Gauri tells him she is relaxing after having all her  favorite dishes with halwa made by her mother and then asks him whether everybody liked the gifts he brought them.Jagya thanks her as it was she who selected those presents but she says it was easy as he had already told her about their likes and dislikes which is essential in selecting gifts.Jagya doesnt want to end the call so again starts asking what she ate.She says he is distracted , needs to rest and ends call.

Just then anandi comes out of bathroom wearing sunlasses and jagya's happy expression changes to disgust😵.Anandi puts  them on jagya, says it is a   special gift but he doesnt like it and angrily throws it on bed.He taunts her that when selecting gift you need to see the other person's likes and dislikes-such glasses are cheap😡 -available for only 20 rs in city.😲
Anandi is very sad says "Its OK don't wear it",she will select proper gift next time according to his choice.sumitra calls them for dinner.Anandi  asks him to go for a bath but he says he is on vacation and will do as he pleases.She hands him towel and asks him to get ready and leaves ,jagya is left frowning..
At dinner basant tells jagya about dadisa's  visit to theater.Jagya jokes that dadisa is changing but he couldnt convince anandi to change.Dadisa tells it was anandi's mischief that she went to dabangg-she starts describing chulbul pandey's adventures in the movie😆. After dinner dadisa asks all the men to leave so that the beendnis too can have dinner too.Jagya tells anandi to eat food quickly and come to bedroom quickly  .Anandi asks him to stay for a while so as to spend some time with family but jagya tells her "do as you are told".Anandi tries to eat quickly but starts coughing so gehna and sumitra laugh and let her go back to her room.
Jagya is waiting impatiently but as she enters  the room he smiles...

PRECAP:Anandi is in jagya's arms but he is imagining it to be gauri.Then anandi says dadisa wants parpotha and jagya opens his eyes  shocked..
============================================================================

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Thanks Jyo!  Ugh, this Jagya is turning out to be infuriating!! Looks like CV's have decided that at any time either Jagya or Anandi, only one of them will be likeable while the other one is annoying!
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG !!! (suhana style)....the CV's are hell bent upon making Jagya a villain....what to do....just wait and watch....I felt bad for Anandi today ! seriously... specially for the sunglasses comment....when someone gets a gift..one doesnt see the price...but the the love and warmth with which they got it ! Jagya is just like a confused teenager..he doesnt know what he wants in life !
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

OMG !!! (suhana style)....the CV's are hell bent upon making Jagya a villain....what to do....just wait and watch....I felt bad for Anandi today ! seriously... specially for the sunglasses comment....when someone gets a gift..one doesnt see the price...but the the love and warmth with which they got it ! Jagya is just like a confused teenager..he doesnt know what he wants in life !

OMG suhana style😆     yep. that was pathetic behaviour👎🏼-tohfe ki keemat nahin dekhi jaathi ,dene waley ki niiyath dekhi jaathi hai aur anandii ne badey pyar se gift diya thhaa..
Ashiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Though I didn't like Jagya and his attitude in this episode, but did like how they are showing Jagya's character in a realistic way.  He is a confused teenager who wants to keep up with the modern new age world. also his harmones are just running wild. He is attracted to Gauri and her personallity and wish's Anandi was more like her.  His feelings are torned between two women, hence he is furstrated. Can't wait to see more future track.
divmath thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

Who's suhana

Suhaana  is Sasural Genda Phool ki heroine..... dont you watch that show?? its a slice of life comedy/drama about a loving family....and the heroine is a confused yet lovable character
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks!!!

I feel bad for the poor kids who had to go through this :(
divmath thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashiyana

Though I didn't like Jagya and his attitude in this episode, but did like how they are showing Jagya's character in a realistic way.  He is a confused teenager who wants to keep up with the modern new age world. also his harmones are just running wild. He is attracted to Gauri and her personallity and wish's Anandi was more like her.  His feelings are torned between two women, hence he is furstrated. Can't wait to see more future track.

Absolutely !!! my thoughts the same....you read my mind....completely agree with what you wrote...👍🏼
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashiyana

i agree .. and i think Cvs are doing a good job showing the reality.. i only wish at the end of the fiasco anandi doesn't forgive him easily.. he should earn his respect back and work for it...
i wish they wld show some guy appreciating anandi and jagya J and left out... 
pjyo thumbnail
Earlier he wanted her to get out of kitchen and do other things too-now she is doing that he doesn't like it🤔.He hated the way she smelled earlier ,now he hates chalk dust,found her gift cheap -everything she did irritated him but come nightfall he has no problems wants her in bedroom earlier 😲...Typical MCP😡
It doesnt seem like he plans on leaving anandi for gauri..-one for village and romancing around with another in city,gharwaali baaharwaali style...selfish guy-wants his cake and eat it too..👎🏼
Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago