Anandi-Jagya-Gauri triangle: Discuss here.

Posted: 13 years ago

The story is heading  for a two pairs conflict
so we would not want it to affect our section right..

Lets do one thing.

We can discuss anything and everything about the relation of the trio
 here and ONLY HERE

Now there are two pairs

Jagya-Anandi
Jagya-Gauri in the making.

Some might like to see the previous while there are poeple who like the latter.

Whatever be the case bashing of any of these characters or actors wont be tolerated.
But you need to know the diffeence between bashing and criticism.

Only usage of foul language or unhelathy name calling will be considered bashing.

Zero tolerence to the words hell, W*H, and other types are not allowed. 
For more details refer the BV Rules thread.

All discussions on this issue are to be done here.
Any thread opened on this topic will be closed/moved here, unless its some article.

Hoping we will have a healthy discussion and
the clean image of this section will be intact😊

BV Dev Team

sorry jagay cannot just bring gauri inbetween
it is disgusting hw he has been treating anandi badly left and right

becoz of anandi he went to bombay, let that bloody jagay understand this
tomorrow if he gets to go america he will ditch gauri in mumbai

whats i sthis rubbish being shown, there is no need of all this .

they can show fights between hubby and woman of woman being gwaar etc without haveing need as it has all arised due to hearst towarsd trio another girl

pls top this or banish this aguri away.

i think gauri shd realise this first and leave away

becasue if they shwo anandi knwoing this , it wil be bad, as anandi is nutter will scarifice soem bits for gauri
i had a feeling that they will show anandi jagya marriage as a bad one. Reason is, show is balika vadhu, and child marriage is not good and may not work. May be that why they r showing weakness of jagya (as kachi umar ka pyar, pyar nai hota).
Well I like anandi alot, Lets see what happen.
I also hate seeing Jagya and Gauri together, but the whole idea is understandable as far as Jagya stop being so childish about it.

He and Anandi have to restart new good love not base on their child-marriage but real appreciation, respect and love for one another.....i think that what the show is heading towards.
As much as I like seeing Jagya-Gauri together...(because of their chemistry)...Jagya's behavior is being exaggerated...otherwise its quite natural for a boy his age to be attracted towards girls...he was confined in his village since childhood and was told that Anandi is his wife..now that he has choices..he would definitely go for it....but the way he is treating Anandi is wrong and outright rude...although understandable....After all the humiliation and once Anandi finds out about Jagya's infidelity...I dont want her to forgive him or go back to him...thats such a cliche...she needs to get a life...get education and do something for herself..rather than being a slave and doormat to daadisa...Once Gauri comes to know of Jagya's reality..I am sure she will kick him too...but there is a possibility of her taking advantage of the situation to avenge the insult meted out to her family when she was young (that is if she turns out to be gudiya....jagya's second wife)....That will be an interesting watch !!Edited by divmath - 13 years ago

bloody jagya and dadisa should be washed to dead, both are same only blmaing aldies adn khudh sab gadbad karte rehte hain

yes what is said is true it is quiet obvious for teenage o fall for but he cannot treta anandi like door mat

he should be kicked by bahiron and sumitra,

if no money whta hell would he do

It seems obvious that exaggeration seems to be the only way that this channel thinks viewers will understand what is going on.................that to me is one of the problems.

Jagya and Gauri attracted to each other...........very normal and because of that Anandi has become less appealing to Jagya.

He has always believed that Anandi should not have given up her studies so in that he has been consistent and seeing Gauri has only reinforced his belief.

At times to me Jagya's character comes across as more immature than Anandi.........he seems to be easily impressed and overwhelmed with almost anything that is out of the ordinary.

The track of J and G was expected but.............how far it will be allowed to go is what I am waiting to see. Whether it remains an attraction or turns into infidelity is  what I feel will decide the course both Anandi and Gauri will take in the future.

It is my earnest hope that whilst showing the ills of a child marriage, the channel does not go overboard with other issues which in itself are problems but handles it with sensitivity and a realistic solution.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
ok now it is quiet expected some romantic scenes..........like hugs kisses.......and these type of thing gonna happen betweeen jag and gauri.
age is factor.........it is understanble liking between them.
he wants anandi to be like gauri(smart,morden)...........so he is indeed attracted to gauri.......!!
ok all these thing r understandable!!
but
after watching 2day's episode'sprecap..............😲.i was like😡🤬
he took gauri the same qila....where anandi was shot to save him,also ve some very memorable romantic moments there!!🤢

it is not at all defendable or understandale or nothing 2 do with teenage🤢...............
if he only kiss gauri in other place............that might be ok but at the qila...........jagiya is all lost.............he did the mistake which is not at all in the limit of the word "FORGIVE".🤢

ohh.............now there is nothing left in anadi and jagiya's relationship now!!
AM NOMORE A FAN OF JAGIYA ANANDI
i don't want them together now.
though i like shashank and prats as a couple......but may be in other serial............some other characters.....but not as jagiya anandi🤢

waiting 4 a new pairing with anandi with a new character !!
who deserves anandi!😳

Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
Originally posted by khusi_*

ok now it is quiet expected some romantic scenes..........like hugs kisses.......and these type of thing gonna happen betweeen jag and gauri.
age is factor.........it is understanble liking between them.
he wants anandi to be like gauri(smart,morden)...........so he is indeed attracted to gauri.......!!
ok all these thing r understandable!!
but
after watching 2day's episode'sprecap..............😲.i was like😡🤬
he took gauri the same qila....where anandi was shot to save him,also ve some very memorable romantic moments there!!🤢

it is not at all defendable or understandale or nothing 2 do with teenage🤢...............
if he only kiss gauri in other place............that might be ok but at the qila...........jagiya is all lost.............he did the mistake which is not at all in the limit of the word "FORGIVE".🤢

ohh.............now there is nothing left in anadi and jagiya's relationship now!!
AM NOMORE A FAN OF JAGIYA ANANDI
i don't want them together now.
though i like shashank and prats as a couple......but may be in other serial............some other characters.....but not as jagiya anandi🤢

waiting 4 a new pairing with anandi with a new character !!
who deserves anandi!😳

Oh khushi.........don't be upset about that ..............it is the CV's way of showing how silly Jagya has become about Gauri...........and they feel the viewers may not understand so they have to show the obvious which is Jagya has just lost his mind............😡
@khusi - another reason to look at it would be...the CV's did not find any other suitable location...so they shot the scenes in the same place....😆😆 Anandi being shot !, Jagya- Anandi romance and now Jagya-Gauri romance ...you see, BV is predominantly shot indoors and they have sets...so when it comes to outdoor shooting..they have one haat/mela setting, one school, one jungle, one beach and one fort ðŸ˜† kya kare bechare ....(I am just kiddin ok 😊)... relax ! this is just a show and they all are actors !