Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: khusi_*

ok now it is quiet expected some romantic scenes..........like hugs kisses.......and these type of thing gonna happen betweeen jag and gauri.

age is factor.........it is understanble liking between them.
he wants anandi to be like gauri(smart,morden)...........so he is indeed attracted to gauri.......!!
ok all these thing r understandable!!
but
after watching 2day's episode'sprecap..............😲.i was like😡🤬
he took gauri the same qila....where anandi was shot to save him,also ve some very memorable romantic moments there!!🤢

it is not at all defendable or understandale or nothing 2 do with teenage🤢...............
if he only kiss gauri in other place............that might be ok but at the qila...........jagiya is all lost.............he did the mistake which is not at all in the limit of the word "FORGIVE".🤢

ohh.............now there is nothing left in anadi and jagiya's relationship now!!
AM NOMORE A FAN OF JAGIYA ANANDI
i don't want them together now.
though i like shashank and prats as a couple......but may be in other serial............some other characters.....but not as jagiya anandi🤢

waiting 4 a new pairing with anandi with a new character !!
who deserves anandi!😳

Ithnii dukhii naa ho khushi -😉kyaa pathaa jab gauri ko poorii sacchhai pathaa chale toh woh khudd jagyaa kii dhulaai kar de ..jagya kay ithney ignoring  behavior kay baad shaayad anandi bhhi samajhdaar ho jaaye aur dadisa aur laadesar ke liye zindagi waste naa kare aur apne baare mein sochhey ..phir life waste naa kare..
 jo bhi ho jaisaa bhi ho tum ithnnaa angry mathh ho 😊..serial hai- TRPs ke liye   triangle ,rectangle ,quadrangle sab chalthaa rahegaa.. 
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i no...............
when.............i wrote these things.......my anger was very high at the time!
i no its just a serial..............cvs just tried to fetch TRPs!
but never ever angry with any situations ever.............whether it was the DS locked anandi in kal kothri,anandi's bullet shot,jag's 2nd marriage,mahapanchayat............................!!
but still now i can't believe the precap................not the kiss...........the place!!

as a loyal bv follower ..................gussa toh banta hai!!
so ab bv main agar plastic surgury se face v badal gaya toh mujhe jyada herani nehin hogi😆

khusi_* thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

[

[]Ithnii dukhii naa ho khushi -😉kyaa pathaa jab gauri ko poorii sacchhai pathaa chale toh woh khudd jagyaa kii dhulaai kar de ..jagya kay ithney ignoring  behavior kay baad shaayad anandi bhhi samajhdaar ho jaaye aur dadisa aur laadesar ke liye zindagi waste naa kare aur apne baare mein sochhey ..phir life waste naa kare..
 jo bhi ho jaisaa bhi ho tum ithnnaa angry mathh ho 😊..serial hai- TRPs ke liye   triangle ,rectangle ,quadrangle sab chalthaa rahegaa.. 

mujhe pata hai jyo...................i agreed to all ur points above
triangle ,rectangle ,quadrangle................se am not angry............
nor am angry abt the kissing.................(maine toh kiss se kuchh jyada soch rakha tha😆😆😆)
even not that much angry abt the trashing he did to anandi.......................!!

my point is how dare he took gauri to the place where anandi was shot!🤢
if it was just his honeymoon spot..that was even ok !!......but that the place where anandi was almost dead!!
i am so shocked......the way he told gauri"jagah toh hai par thoda unusual"
i suspect he will take her to that quila...................and in precap he did!!

Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
pjyo thumbnail

mujhe pata hai jyo...................i agreed to all ur points above
triangle ,rectangle ,quadrangle................se am not angry............
nor am angry abt the kissing.................(maine toh kiss se kuchh jyada soch rakha tha😆😆😆)
even not that much angry abt the trashing he did to anandi.......................!!

my point is how dare he took gauri to the place where anandi was shot!🤢
if it was just his honeymoon spot..that was even ok !!......but that the place where anandi was almost dead!!
i am so shocked......the way he told gauri"jagah toh hai par thoda unusual"
i suspect he will take her to that quila...................and in precap he did!!

i too guessed he will take her to quila ..anandi se hi nahii uskii yaadon ko bhi bhulana chahthaa hai isi liye creating new memories with gauri in the same spot which was important to jagya and anandi couple....
Remember he even had nightmares of this place but now😲 no problems at all -lets see if he has any flashback of anandi getting shot when he is at qilaa with gaurii-if not then that's the end of his relationship with anandi...
khusi_* thumbnail

[

Remember he even had nightmares of this place but now😲 no problems at all -lets see if he has any flashback of anandi getting shot when he is at qilaa with gaurii-if not then that's the end of his relationship with anandi...

yup same here!
pjyo thumbnail

i no...............

when.............i wrote these things.......my anger was very high at the time!
i no its just a serial..............cvs just tried to fetch TRPs!
but never ever angry with any situations ever.............whether it was the DS locked anandi in kal kothri,anandi's bullet shot,jag's 2nd marriage,mahapanchayat............................!!
but still now i can't believe the precap................not the kiss...........the place!!

as a loyal bv follower ..................gussa toh banta hai!!
so ab bv main agar plastic surgury se face v badal gaya toh mujhe jyada herani nehin hogi😆

i know khushi😊 loyal bv fans kaa gussa😡-its not about following jodis but liking the anndi character which CVs have destroyed,jagya toh pehle se hii aisaa thaa kabhii yahaan kabhii wahaan..dukh iss baath kaa hai ithna sab hone ke baad bhii anandi apnaa life sudhaarne ke bajaay jagya ke liye sab kuch karne ke liye ready hai..
Plastic surgery kaa idea mast hai,khushi😉......😍-wait for an year-avika badii ho jaaye -phir kisii accident ke bahaane😉 plastic surgery       karaayenge aur Avikaa     ko      vaapas layenge    😆 ..........-THE  original one        and only BALIKA VADHU👍🏼
khusi_* thumbnail
pasand aya plstic surgury ka idea
😆

yup i am a avika fan
but she is still 14 yaar..............ab itne romantic scenes main woh!!!
i dont nn kese lagegi!!🤔
rite naa
i like prats also........she is good  too!
yes cvs changed anandi's character a lot😭
c is not at all dominating as c was in before leap!
samajh aata hai ki child marriage ka illeffect dikhana chahte the
but bilkul  carpet banadiya but still attached to her character!
rona dhona mujhe v pasand na hai
aur kite udanewali toh.....uff!🤢
i hope aage kuchh achha ho
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i know khushi😊 loyal bv fans kaa gussa😡-its not about following jodis but liking the anndi character which CVs have destroyed,jagya toh pehle se hii aisaa thaa kabhii yahaan kabhii wahaan..dukh iss baath kaa hai ithna sab hone ke baad bhii anandi apnaa life sudhaarne ke bajaay jagya ke liye sab kuch karne ke liye ready hai..

Plastic surgery kaa idea mast hai,khushi😉......😍-wait for an year-avika badii ho jaaye -phir kisii accident ke bahaane😉 plastic surgery       karaayenge aur Avikaa     ko      vaapas layenge    😆 ..........-THE  original one        and only BALIKA VADHU👍🏼

DOUBLE LIKE  for this post of yours Jyo !!!  kya baat boli hai !!!! AMEN to that....kaash aisa hi ho....I sooo wanna see the real and original Balika Vadhu back !!! miss her dearly, wish she comes back, continues her studies, takes up a job....and uske liye ek naya hero bhi...becoz I dont want Anandi to go back to Jagya......she should find a more handsome and loving guy as her husband...who will not only love her but respect her as well...
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
haan div,woh jaAn thhi is serial kii ⭐️..but kyaa kare khushi bhii sahii hai 🤔-bachhi abhi bhi bahuth chotii hai bhale prats se bhii badii lagthii haii--but romancing around 🤔ithni umar nahi hai usskii........... Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail

haan div,woh jaAn thhi is serial kii ⭐️..but kyaa kare khushi bhii sahii hai 🤔-bachhi abhi bhi bahuth chotii hai bahle prats se bhii badii lagthii haii--but romancing around 🤔ithni umar nahi hai usskii...........

exactly!!