Anandi-Jagya-Gauri triangle: Discuss here. - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

many of u say that attraction is bound to happen at jags age but temme how many of u will go to the extent of kissing someone whom u hardly know?  I mean it was okay till a point of time like jags getting attracted by gauri's beauty dressing sense being educated and all but getting physical with someone that too whom u dont even know properly..it has nt been even a year or so..at the most 6 months..isse zyada to nahi hua hoga.....attractions are bound to happen at this age but i dont think someone would go to the extent of getting intimate..so here i would definetely say jags is crossing the limit..forget abt him being married....even if he was unmarried he should not be doing it..nd yeah we all dont accept jaan's marriage but jags accepts it.....if he knows what are the rights of a husband and the duties of a wife, he should very well know what are the duties of a husband..he is no naive l'll boy..he very well knows that chil marriage is illlegal but yet decides to bring anadi back to his home so he should be mayure enough to have control over his hormones..attraction is okay but nothing beyond that..jags and gauri both r too young to get intimate and all.

Edited by CutiePiee4 - 13 years ago
interest thumbnail
I forget the name of the girl  Jagya was forced to marry . the marriage was declared null & void by the panchayat . The parents abandoned the girl at Jagya's door & she was turned out by them .
What happened to her ?
She might have been taken to an orphanage & later adopted by some childles couple who called her Gauri . They educated her .
Gauri refrains to tell her story to Jagya once .
They are now grown up . Jagya calls himself Jagat & told Gauri that he belongs to Jaipur .
Gauri could well be the girl from his past .
If so there will be an interesting twist !!
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ohh dolly tu inti serious baaten kar rahi hai
ki main shock hogayee!
yeh toh qilewali jag ki harkat se jyada main teri post se shock hoon!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
just kidding!๐Ÿ˜†
agreed 2 u some extent
but.............jahan tak age ki baat hai......anandi aur jag v intimate nehin hosakte na q ki jag is only 18!
but yes.........agar beendi pe haq jamata hai.......then he should do the duty of a husband....................ab toh ek bachha v samajhta hai ki..........wife k hote hua gf ka hona galat hai!!
if he cancel all relation with anandi then go 2 gauri!!......that can much better
but๐Ÿคข

ok jag is just 18 and attraction may happened.................
but the way it shown.........................i don't like it
it is too much...................specially...................chillana.............and specially the place he took gauri yaar!!
ohh it is so bad...................!!
so bad!
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
khushi i know jags anandi ke beech bhi kuch nhi hona chahiye tha but jags knows what kind of a relationship husband nd wife share..jab ye pata hai to ye bhi pata hona chahiye ki if ur committed u cannot go around kissing nd hugging coochiecooing some random gal.....u can be committed even at the age of 16 17 or 18 .... i was ok wid the attraction part but tht kissing was the limit๐Ÿ˜ก nd m so not going to accept tht๐Ÿ˜ก
khusi_* thumbnail
yup..................haan........even a 16 year old boy 1st broke up with his 1st gf then goto his 2nd one!!๐Ÿ˜†
 and even he can date 3 gals at a time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
quite possible at 16๐Ÿ˜†
but jag is 18 and gauri is 16................... more mature than jag๐Ÿ˜Š
but jag is jag
usse hamesa galati ke baad saaza dene k time.................baaten samajh aaati hai!!
and r u really shocked at the kissing part!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
mujhe toh isse aage v kuch hoga toh herani nehin hogi!
but not at the quila!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
aagey ki dastan ka rona to main kab se ro rahi hoon...aur jags to do naav mein ek sath savar hone ki soch rahe hai..betta bahut buri tarah doobega๐Ÿ˜† reality hoti to doob jaata par serial hai to doormat patni waapis apna hi legi๐Ÿ˜†
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusi_*

ohh dolly tu inti serious baaten kar rahi hai

ki main shock hogayee!
yeh toh qilewali jag ki harkat se jyada main teri post se shock hoon!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
just kidding!๐Ÿ˜†
agreed 2 u some extent
but.............jahan tak age ki baat hai......anandi aur jag v intimate nehin hosakte na q ki jag is only 18!
but yes.........agar beendi pe haq jamata hai.......then he should do the duty of a husband....................ab toh ek bachha v samajhta hai ki..........wife k hote hua gf ka hona galat hai!!
if he cancel all relation with anandi then go 2 gauri!!......that can much better
but๐Ÿคข

ok jag is just 18 and attraction may happened.................
but the way it shown.........................i don't like it
it is too much...................specially...................chillana.............and specially the place he took gauri yaar!!
ohh it is so bad...................!!
so bad!

khusi..............you have your own point about what Jagya is doing and some of us agree that what is happening is not right but BOLD 18 years is a permissible age for a boy as he is considered an adult in India.

That does not necessarily mean that morally he can fool around but it means that legally no one can stop him or find him at fault.
joyo thumbnail
Gauri is the guriya the girl whom married to jagya in past forceibly by dadisa but bhairo's family denied this marriage cause anandi is alive and is mentally stable thus panchayat declared forge marraige.guriya abonded by her parents and left to massas haveli.where anandi befriends with her.bhairon found out her parents and hand over guriya to her parents.bhairon tell that he would help financely about her feuture.thus gauri want to study further.her father name was hukum singh and gauri 's title singh.since gauri's parents are not shown yet.
khusi_* thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

khusi..............you have your own point about what Jagya is doing and some of us agree that what is happening is not right but BOLD 18 years is a permissible age for a boy as he is considered an adult in India.

That does not necessarily mean that morally he can fool around but it means that legally no one can stop him or find him at fault.

well 18 mention karne se mera irada tha....he is not 21........so can't live a married life!

but yes.................agreed to ur last line!๐Ÿ˜Š
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
18 years or not doesn't matter.........we are not living in stone age anymore.....we are in 2011, where I hear stories about high school kids kissing and making out (I am talking about India here and not US, here in US its common everyone knows that).....why is it such a  shocker for you gals??? In real world people do get intimate with strangers...havent you ever heard or read about flirting, flings, ONS, no strings attached,  et al........wont go further explaining as I dont think its a good platform for that...but in the real world it does happen !! and happens all the time...so it isn't a big deal !!...although as Aditi said morally its wrong....but you cannot say it doesn't happen...coz it does..Edited by divmath - 13 years ago