Anandi-Jagya-Gauri triangle: Discuss here. - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by divmath

18 years or not doesn't matter.........we are not living in stone age anymore.....we are in 2011, where I hear stories about high school kids kissing and making out (I am talking about India here and not US, here in US its common everyone knows that).....why is it such a  shocker for you gals??? In real world people do get intimate with strangers...havent you ever heard or read about flirting, flings, ONS, no strings attached,  et al........wont go further explaining as I dont think its a good platform for that...but in the real world it does happen !! and happens all the time...so it isn't a big deal !!...although as Aditi said morally its wrong....but you cannot say it doesn't happen...coz it does..

Isn't it strange that one reacts so strongly to something in a serial which is pure fiction about something that is part and parcel of life these days...............Even if one were to use the moral road it is subjective.........in this serial we might look at it from the moral point as Jagya is married.😊
Agree Aditi...even I am appalled by such strong reactions...first of all its a fictional show, second of all whatever they are showing actually happens and is nothing new...I agree on the subjective part ! Its completely people's choice and prerogative what they want to do in life....talking about Jagya, morally and ethically yes what he is doing is wrong....but its very common and not a shocker..at least to most of us I guess...Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
is there a love triangle in BV??? I guessed this could happen as Jagya goes out of town for studies...
i truely hate this track....hmm...cute bandar and  chuhiya story is awesome.....hmm....cant see this gauri interpting this cute love story!pls creatives change the story line....
Originally posted by pjyo

[
Remember he even had nightmares of this place but now😲 no problems at all -lets see if he has any flashback of anandi getting shot when he is at qilaa with gaurii-if not then that's the end of his relationship with anandi...
ShockedShockedShocked
Originally posted by khusi_*

😲😲😲
isii liye forum mein sabke saath  guess karne mazza aathaa hai😊 Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
i think jagya aka jagat should come steer clear about his love for anandi
I think he's not sure he loves anandi anymore though
This show is crap now. no offense guys. Anandi needs to grow up.

he doesnt love anandi anymore, then may be he will restart the kindle with gauri again, now though he has put on hold withexcuse of studies etc

but he wmay realise anandis true love later on