Balika Vadhu

Anandi-Jagya-Gauri triangle: Discuss here. - Page 6

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sudss

but no matter what, i feel anandi deserve to be treated better.... if not as his spouse or lady love, atleast as a friend who grew up with him.  she need to get a life! in spite of all the efforts shez taking, if hez still not bothered to acknowledge it, forget it...  be urself, gal... and stop chasing!  he doesnt deserve you!

Oh undoubtedly and this from us members................ who at one time blamed Anandi for the situation she is in now. I don't think any one of us believed it would go this far...........because in the beginning it looked like Jagya was sowing his wild oats in a completely new atmosphere.

However, now Anandi needs to give it back to him and in a manner befitting of her. I really hope the CV's are sensitive to this issue.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lets get her a copy of ibsen's 'a doll's house' 😉 
but sad... we are still unable to digest a bahu walking away with her head held high in self respect !  
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sudss

lets get her a copy of ibsen's 'a doll's house' 😉 

but sad... we are still unable to digest a bahu walking away with her head held high in self respect !  

Oh I can digest that very easily..........in this context however, it might not be the best message. A lesson taught to Jagya might be more worthwhile.😊
sudss thumbnail
thts what exactly i meant...  jagya need to be taught  lesson.. a lesson of respect... and what better way to do tht than anandi turning him down when he come back saying "ah ok...  i am kind hearted enough to to take u in"... and yea, all the while am taking gauri for granted - the person tht she has been, i hope she wont stay with him once she knows the truth, n all the big fat lies he had been tellign her.
funfan thumbnail
If Jagya marries Gauri, who will be his legal wife - Anandi or Gauri?
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi guys, I am a regular viewer of Balika Vadhu, but new in this forum. I have a question, is Gouri the same girl, to whom Jaggya  got married second time on Dadisa's force?
divmath thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: funfan

If Jagya marries Gauri, who will be his legal wife - Anandi or Gauri?

If he marries Gauri legally...then obviously Gauri ! anyways he is already married to Gauri as per hindu customs.....when he was young...second child marriage...so both Anandi and Gauri are his wives (illegally of course)
divmath thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shreela

hi guys, I am a regular viewer of Balika Vadhu, but new in this forum. I have a question, is Gouri the same girl, to whom Jaggya  got married second time on Dadisa's force?

Yes ! she is the same girl...I am guessing her nick name is gudiya ! thats was she was called when she was young...
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No.. she is not even though the wedding happened with rituals but as per Hindu MArriage act the second wedding is not valid when the firat wife is alive and is very much with the husband.... so JaGudiya marrriage is invalid.. 😆 Dont laugh at me.. am just stating the facts🤣
divmath thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammoos

No.. she is not even though the wedding happened with rituals but as per Hindu MArriage act the second wedding is not valid when the firat wife is alive and is very much with the husband.... so JaGudiya marrriage is invalid.. 😆 Dont laugh at me.. am just stating the facts🤣

'
That is if he was "legally" married to Anandi under Hindu marriage act.....but over here just the customs were followed... I dont think there is any first come first serve option here....for example...draupadi married 5 men...kings used to have many wives.....but in the court of law that isnt possible...thats what the hindu marriage act says - as far as my knowledge goes....so over here since Jagya was not legally bound in marriage....both marriages are illegal in the eyes of law...but if you go by hindu customs and traditions he is very much married to both Anandi and Gudiya....as he took saath pheres with both ! ðŸ˜† so its valid...if you say Anandi and Jagya are married...then Gudiya and Jagya are married too....
Edited by divmath - 13 years ago