Anandi-Jagya-Gauri triangle: Discuss here. - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
what are  we to doπŸ˜›In short none of them are his legal wives so both are free to find their Mr.Perfects..πŸ‘GreatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago
According to this article, Gauri is Gudiya!!!! The girl who Jagya was married off when Anandi was ill.

A new angle is to be brought on Colors show Balika Vadhu. As Jagya has again joined the medical college in Mumbai, he will be seen missing a partner over there.

Jagya,Anandi and Gauri

Jagya (Shashank Vyas) had a Bal vivaah with Anandi (Pratyusha Banerjee) and therefore she was always there for him as a companion. Now when they are not together due to his studies, they are bound to feel the absence of each other in their lives. This girl Gauri (Anjum Farooki) on the campus is Jagya's new best friend away from home. It was Gauri for whom Jagya had faced so much humiliation from the seniors.

According to a source, Fresher's party celebrations are going on in the college. Gauri will come to the party dressed up in a traditional attire and will look very ravishing. Jagya will be stumped by her beauty. She will also perform on a rajasthani song in the party. This will further impress Jagya.

As the party will get over, Jagya and Gauri will be seen talking to each other. While they are talking a secret will be revealed. Gauri will turn out to be the same girl whom Jagya was forcibly getting married to when Anandi was in an ill mental state. Dadisa (Surekha Sikri) was the one who forced Jagya to marry her as Anandi was ill.

Looks like a new love story between Jagya and Gauri will be seen in the coming episodes.

Posted by Neha Agrawal on Dec 10 2010. Filed under Exclusive TV Stories, Spotlight.

http://tellycafe.com/spotlight/jagya-gets-close-to-gauri-in-fresher%E2%80%99s-party/

Edited by ymanjushree10 - 13 years ago

hmmm...............

haan jab yeah actually pura reveal hoga in BV!!
sab log shock k mare nehin hass hass k behosh hojyenge!!πŸ˜†
yeah toh viewers ko tab se pata hai...........................jab se gauri ki entry hui thi!!

popat hojayega....................creatives ka!!πŸ˜†
Edited by khusi_* - 13 years ago
Well... actually you are right!!! Everyone was already expecting this but we still needed confirmation. Now that we have got the confirmation, all we can do is sit back and zor zor ka hase jab Jagya aur creatives ko popat ho raha hoga🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Edited by ymanjushree10 - 13 years ago
Cvs have underestimated the serial addict viewers intuitions.. πŸ˜† they thought this will be such a big twist... bechare TRPS ess track ke bharose choda hoga.. now will have to come up with something else..
here in the forum, i see ideas coming up from the members that are 1000 times better than the CVs plots...  guess, they should learn to 'study' the audience
Originally posted by divmath

'
That is if he was "legally" married to Anandi under Hindu marriage act.....but over here just the customs were followed... I dont think there is any first come first serve option here....for example...draupadi married 5 men...kings used to have many wives.....but in the court of law that isnt possible...thats what the hindu marriage act says - as far as my knowledge goes....so over here since Jagya was not legally bound in marriage....both marriages are illegal in the eyes of law...but if you go by hindu customs and traditions he is very much married to both Anandi and Gudiya....as he took saath pheres with both ! πŸ˜† so its valid...if you say Anandi and Jagya are married...then Gudiya and Jagya are married too....
no if you go along the Hindu rituals also in a Hindu marriage the second marriage of a man is accepted only on the approval of his first wife.
Originally posted by divmath

'
That is if he was "legally" married to Anandi under Hindu marriage act.....but over here just the customs were followed... I dont think there is any first come first serve option here....for example...draupadi married 5 men...kings used to have many wives.....but in the court of law that isnt possible...thats what the hindu marriage act says - as far as my knowledge goes....so over here since Jagya was not legally bound in marriage....both marriages are illegal in the eyes of law...but if you go by hindu customs and traditions he is very much married to both Anandi and Gudiya....as he took saath pheres with both ! πŸ˜† so its valid...if you say Anandi and Jagya are married...then Gudiya and Jagya are married too....

As I understand it,  to prove legally that Anandi and Jagya were married........you have to produce the wedding card and 7 witnesses and the court accepts that..............as a legal wedding. After that, in the event of a 2nd relantionship there is no legal way to have 2 wives but  Gudiya can be considered as a common-law wife.............but there are certain conditions to that.
Originally posted by groucho

As I understand it,  to prove legally that Anandi and Jagya were married........you have to produce the wedding card and 7 witnesses and the court accepts that..............as a legal wedding. After that, in the event of a 2nd relantionship there is no legal way to have 2 wives but  Gudiya can be considered as a common-law wife.............but there are certain conditions to that.

Yes..but the so called proofs would work only if the girl is 18 years and boy 21 years at the time of marriage !! so even with the wedding card and witnesses Anandi and Jagya's marriage is illegal ! and so was Jagya-Gauri's !!
Originally posted by Shoma_

no if you go along the Hindu rituals also in a Hindu marriage the second marriage of a man is accepted only on the approval of his first wife.

Not true ! I dont agree on the approval part......If you go by customs and traditions...and if you go by mythology, the kings never used to get approval from their first wife or consecutive wives inorder to get married...