Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
he will, if u have read the storyline of the show, Guddu will marry Runjhun and live in that house...
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
divya di I get that guddu will defo marry rhunjhun but where does it say that he will stay at her house. If thats true its a masaldar story unfolding πŸ˜‰. But I would want to meet his family as well. wonder how they'll turn out to beπŸ˜•
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i think i read that too somewhere that guddu will stay at runjhun's place after marrying Runjhun...god it'll be so much fun too see the mamis and guddu together...
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
agreee wid uall guys
Its going to be gr8888888 fun to watch mamis n guddu togather
He'll teach those mamis a good lesson
But i dont think guddu is having a family πŸ˜•
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: mentallycrazy

divya di I get that guddu will defo marry rhunjhun but where does it say that he will stay at her house. If thats true its a masaldar story unfolding πŸ˜‰. But I would want to meet his family as well. wonder how they'll turn out to beπŸ˜•

I think Manal had posted this info, but read it on this link :
http://zeeuk.com/zeetv/pro_inner.php?sname=bhagonwali

n yes, he will teach the mamis a gud lesson if he lives with them! n introduction of his family would be interesting but then I don't want the show to go to the 'Pratigya' way! πŸ˜ƒ
mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

I think Manal had posted this info, but read it on this link :
http://zeeuk.com/zeetv/pro_inner.php?sname=bhagonwali

n yes, he will teach the mamis a gud lesson if he lives with them! n introduction of his family would be interesting but then I don't want the show to go to the 'Pratigya' way! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh I see, thanks for the link😊. Yeah I don't it to go Pratigya way, don't look forward to more villains, thats for sure! CAn't wait to see Guddu bashing his in laws hahaπŸ˜‰
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: mentallycrazy

Oh I see, thanks for the link😊. Yeah I don't it to go Pratigya way, don't look forward to more villains, thats for sure! CAn't wait to see Guddu bashing his in laws hahaπŸ˜‰

welcome ji 😊
right on yar!! n yup, it will be fun when Guddu teaches those devils a much needed lesson 😑
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
looking forward to seeing how the marriage takes place...guess guddu will take final revenge and marry runjun.......

it will be interesting how he lives with her family..

and how he 'saves' her ..

lets hope the cvs make this interesting..πŸ˜‰