•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Thought we had a need of some topics of discussion😆😉

Hmmm....so, as per today's episode....this Sabina person - do you think she's going to be a significant character? No sign of any "romantic eye-lock" feelings from her scene with Vaibhav today...and if, as per some of the members' thinking, Vaibhav is due to be paired with Devki - then where does Sabina "the actress" fit?😕

I don't know...but it seems to me that these guys will do anything, anything to get that basti removed. Is it possible that they (Vaibhav) would hurt Sabina in some way (even going as far as killing her) to get her out of the way?😕 Don't know if that's too far-fetched, but I'm trying to make sense of what might be the next way forward...

What does everyone think??
I think you're right they would surely try and hurt sabrina.But at the same time i dont think there would be any romantic angle betn her n vaibhav i mean shes too old for him...I think theres a possiblity that devki would supports sabrina n she could be an initial cause for quarrel between devki n vaibhav n eventually they would come close because of her?
The forum could definitely use a some topics of discussion 😊

Not sure if Vaibhav is going to bump off Sabina. These are smart businessmen. Would probably find some skeleton in her cupboard and ask her to back off. Doubt if these two would be paired up. Like you said, the precursor is missing. 😆

I feel Vaibhav is going probably going to be paired with Devki. The makers do need to cater to all kinds of audience. He is the only single guy around.They may surprise us by not going down that path, but do have my doubts.
Edited by Eventide - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Eventide

The forum could definitely use a some topics of discussion 😊

Not sure if Vaibhav is going to bump off Sabina. These are smart businessmen. Would probably find some skeleton in her cupboard and ask her to back off. Doubt if these two would be paired up. Like you said, the precursor is missing. 😆

I feel Vaibhav is going probably going to be paired with Devki. The makers do need to cater to all kinds of audience. He is the only single guy around.They may surprise us by not going down that path, but do have my doubts.

I think so too, re: bold. On the one hand, I don't particularly want to see the traditional route being used here...on the other hand, I agree that as the single guy and gal, they are the obvious choice and even a show like this would want to cater to the "love story" audience (don't get me wrong, I am one of that audience too, just not exclusively so!). Also, if they handle the story maturely and don't take the usual "guy and girl hate each other but guy marries girl to take revenge and get her out of the way of what he wants and girl marries guy to teach him a lesson and somewhere they fall in love" route, then it might be worth seeing. I'm bored of those kinds of obstacles and those kinds of love stories. I need something different. 
Psawyer and Eventide,

I cannot agree with you guys more-on the fact that this forum could definately use a topic for discussion and the Devki-Vaibhav pairing!
I,for one,DO NOT want Devki to get married to Vaibhav and as Psawyer said,its really very boring and so passe!

I dont know,I never have and I never will like love stories on the small screen😕
As of now,the love scenes of Rantanba and Motilal is more than enough for me😉😆
And most importantly,I'm sick and tiered of VMs made on these love pairsand I'm not interested in any VaiKi romance😆🤣
Sorry guys,some pent up frustration from the neighbouring forums,I guess😛Please dont mind😃

But then,I do feel that this Sabeena has an important role to play.One-because of the manner her entry was shown and two-they showed her playing hopscotch with the kids and her hair flying and her duppata slipping and her giggling and Vaibhav watching 🤪
Edited by laado_007 - 13 years ago
@psawyer:That scenario is a bit too Ekta-ish. They would probably bring in a love story in sometime. Apart from the early StarOne shows, I haven't really seen a desi show without a romance track thrown in. Wish it is delayed here as much as possible. It generally marks the beginning of the end for most shows. Ends up with kitchen politics and stuff. And the characters take a complete 180 degrees turn. Have seen a sensible show bite dust in a similar way last year.

@laado_007:  I too am not really fond of mush. Makes me quite a pariah on IF since I cannot gush to save my life. But have all my doubts if this show would actually go on without any sort of love story thrown in.

Originally posted by Eventide

@psawyer:That scenario is a bit too Ekta-ish. They would probably bring in a love story in sometime. Apart from the early StarOne shows, I haven't really seen a desi show without a romance track thrown in. Wish it is delayed here as much as possible. It generally marks the beginning of the end for most shows. Ends up with kitchen politics and stuff. And the characters take a complete 180 degrees turn. Have seen a sensible show bite dust in a similar way last year.

@laado_007:  I too am not really fond of mush. Makes me quite a pariah on IF since I cannot gush to save my life. But have all my doubts if this show would actually go on without any sort of love story thrown in.

That's what even I think -about the fact that shows rarely go on without a love story.
But somehow,I'm not in favour of the Devki-Vaibhav wedding.
Since Virani and Devki are the main characters of the show,I'd rather they be competitors and share a relationship of mutual respect than have a daughter-in-law and father-in-law relationship.
Well,this is just my opinion.
Cant say how these CVs are going to take the show forward though😕

Had the show been aired on a different channel/time slot, I could still expect them to not include the romance track. But the Colors channel basically caters to a certain demographic (housewives who love kitchen politics). Check out the top grossers on the channel. LTL, BV, Laado. This indeed makes me skeptic.
Colors channel is obssed with three things one-social based rural soaps, two-violence and bloodshed and three-romance.
Since the makers of the soap have given the first two a miss,they may consider giving the third one a miss too😉
No saying!!
Let's all hope for the best😊
Even if they do plan on the romance angle,hope they keep it sensible😆