Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Is what Abhi said to Guddu foreshadowing?

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There was an episode where Abhi told Guddu that if Guddu were to become a good person, he would become an Abhigyaan & if I were to become a bad person I would become a Guddu.  I feel that this quote could maybe be foreshadowing as to what will happen in the future of the show.  After Guddu & Runjhun get married, he becomes a sweeter guy & loves and cares for Runjhun & Abhi ends up going to the dark side😲.  I know it might be hard for some people to see Abhi as a not so good guy but I've seen stuff like this happen on tv shows- a totally innocent, sweet character going to the dark side.  The writers might decide to experiment w/Abhi & they'll decide on the extent of his badness.  Right now w/the two guys, Guddu is being the one who is causing trouble & Abhi is shown being the opposite.  Well maybe in the future, the tables will turn.    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good observation. Yes their role might change for the complete opposite, but I think that Guddu already has an Abhigyan in him fighting to come out. I also don't doubt that abhigyan will become the villain later on as you mentioned, it happens to every serial as the creatives run out of good tracks. But am hoping that abhigyan character is not tainted and that we see less of him and more of Guddu ðŸ˜‰
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i kinda agree with both of you
but i doubt if abhigyaan will become a bad person...i mean @edabella you have a good point of view there...it could happen...you never know!!!!