love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am really liking this show and there have been some really good reviews of it as well. i just wish this show goes on very well and lasts for a long time. Because Guddu Shukla and Runjhun really rock the show as well as the three bahu's.  What do you guys think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mentallycrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you totally! Hoping that the show does great. I think the creatives should use the chemistry between the leads to their advantage. I think they have caught on to some great actors and also great dialogues. Let's hope that they keep it up and focus not tooo much on Rhunjhun suffering at the hands of her mamis, litlle bit is okay! 
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i agree i am loving this show too
form the actors to the dialogues everything is so much fun
and this show has a mixture of everything; sadness, comedy, happiness...i love it
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
totally agree u u guys
Im in luv wid this show n INSHALLAH d show will do gr88888888888
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I like moderate shows so shows that are not sooo extreme when it comes to being serious but then again they're not silly either.  I notice that a lot of the serials on Zee tv are REALLY serious.  "Bhagonwali" is an exception.  Unlike a lot of the other Zee tv serials, it has a good amount of comedy rather than no comedy or very little of it.  This serial also stands out because 

This serial is a total good girl + bad boy (a bad boy w/good heart of course) love story- this is quite rare to see on zee tv serials.  A lot of the time the main heroine & the main hero are not soooo much different from each other.   

Another thing that I really like about this show is that Guddu is a goon.  Usually on Zee tv serials, they don't make the hero of the show be a goon of all things.  In fact, a lot of the goons I've seen on Zee tv don't have big roles.  Guddu is a very atypical zee tv hero.  I like how they made him a goon w/more of a heart😊  I find this show soo refreshing⭐️  I hope Runjhun & him fall in love w/eachother, get married & have atleast 1 kid.  Right now I'm imagining them w/either a daughter or 2 sons & a daughter😊  I guess at present I prefer the latter. Besides, way too many zee tv couples have only one kid.  I feel it would be quite interesting to see Guddu raise a daughter😆  Anyways, so far this show looks quite promising.  I STILL AM WONDERING WHEN GUDDU & RUNJHUN'S MARRIAGE IS GONNA HAPPEN.  I've been imagining Guddu & Runjhun romancing (after they get married of course)  Some of the time I imagine them romancing eachother during this song, dressed similar to how Rani & Abhishek are dressed in this song,

~ It's "Khabi Neem Neem" from the film "Yuva"

Ok I know a lot of people want Guddu to give her evil aunts a piece of his mind after they get married & I want that too but I usually don't imagine this in my head even though I know this will happen in the future of the show.  I usually imagine them falling deeply in love with eachother & romancing😊  Man, I'm serously crazy about this show right now😆  I'll just shut up.  This show & "Pavitra Rishta" are the best Zee tv serials in my opinion but I'm not crazy about "Pavitra Rishta".  In conclusion it would be nice if this show lasts for quite a while w/o losing it's charm!!!     

Edited by edabella - 13 years ago
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=edabella]

I like moderate shows so shows that are not sooo extreme when it comes to being serious but then again they're not silly either.  I notice that a lot of the serials on Zee tv are REALLY serious.  "Bhagonwali" is an exception.  Unlike a lot of the other Zee tv serials, it has a good amount of comedy rather than no comedy or very little of it. 

good post and agree..

hope both the leads can dance..I am sure they will participate in future award shows..

guddu is gonna give manav a run for his money...ps I also love pvr..😉

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

hope both the leads can dance..I am sure they will participate in future award shows..

guddu is gonna give manav a run for his money...ps I also love pvr..😉

[/QUOTE] same here yaar hopeeeeee v can c them dance in d show 😍
GOSH i cant wait to c guddu all romantic 😍☺️
 HOPE v can  c romance between d 2
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi,
I'm Pippa.

I love this show and have watched it from Day-1.

I love the three aunts and their nautangi, especially Kalsanwali....she's an amazing actress. I have a perpetual grin on my face whenever she comes on.

I love Amma too....what a difference between this role and her role as Dadima in Chhoti Bahu!

I love the way she curses!

And of course, Runjhun and Guddu..what a pair of opposites. I'm waiting for the day when Runjhun's goodness breaks and she gives him a nice tight slap...that will wake Guddu up and make him fall in love with her!

The uncles are great too.

Each one of them is memorable..we don't have to struggle to remember their names or characteristics!

That's what's great about this show.

Hope it runs for a long long time!