Posted: 13 years ago

Part 1:
(Day starts with those copycat sites still copying my update, I'm glad they like my work so much that they can't stop being thieves ðŸ¤£) Rajju enters with his, main kehta hu... ðŸ˜† he is talking to someone on the phone. Mittho tells him to bring some Gajak from the market as it is Makar Sankranti n she won't be able to make it at home... He says yes and asks Mahadevi to come with him to the shop. Kalsanwali enters asking what r u doing Mittho didi? She replies, can't u c I'm brooming? 😆 Kalsanwali asks permission to use Mittho's gas! Mittho wonders why Kalsanwali is behaving so sweet and why she is working all alone? Mittho is like 😲 what a change! 😆

Runjhun comes to help Kalsanwali, but she refuses leaving Mittho wondering what is going on! 😆 She tells Kalsanwali to take Runjhun's help, and they both leave to start work. Amma comes in and calls Runjhun (I love Amma for making entry at the right time 😃). Amma reminds Runjhun not to do any work. Kalsanwali buts in saying let her do if she wants to and even this Vishnu Pandey doesn't help me, I feel like biting him ðŸ¤£ Amma shuts her up and gets angry, Runjhun leaves with Kalsanwali to work...

Kalsanwali moves here n there while it is Runjhun who is left to do all the work! Kalsanwali is thinking seriously while putting something in the hot oil. She stirs the hot oil with a spoon, her expressions r dangerous 😕 Runjhun is busy in work n Kalsanwali calls her near, makes her look to another direction and OMG spills the hot oil on Runjhun's hand 😡 🤬 (how much can Kalsanwali stoop now 😡 ) Runjhun shrieks in pain, Kalsanwali fakes concern 😡 She calls to Vishnu n rushes with Runjhun away from the work place out of the house...(fool, dip her hand in water ðŸ˜¡)  Amma tries to go after them, Vishnu stops her saying, we'll take her to the doc! Mittho n Billo look in horror while Vishnu rushes out after Runjhun n Kalsanwali! ðŸ˜¡

Part 2: Amma gets angry n cries that
Kalsanwali gave Runjhun another wound before the first had healed   Amma pacing here n there n Kalsanwali hasn't yet come back! Rajju brags that he would have got Runjhun a better treatment but he didn't know something has happened! Mittho praises her but thinks that this is 'gadha pandey n he is just bragging' ðŸ¤£ Vishnu calls, they show him standing out, even Runjhun n Kalsanwali are standing at a distance where they can't hear him. Vishnu lies to Amma that they are at the clinic 😡 😡 Amma is worried but Vishnu calms her! (I'm so mad at these 2 now 😡)...

Another phone call. Amma has gone away n Mittho picks up the phone. It is the doc who asks for Vishnu! Mittho says, but he has gone to your clinic hasn't he? She comes to know tht Vishnu has not met him the whole day! Mittho wonders what the matter is!
Mittho, Rajju, Billo, Bantu are gathered in a room. They are discussing the matter! Rajju tries calling Vishnu where he is, Mittho gets irritated and thinks something funny 'bout him 😆 She stops him and says you r very innocent. Do you think Vishnu will tell u the truth?

Billo tells Bantu to sit. He says, u r saying so I'll sit
🤣 Billo takes charge and says, Kalsanwali has changed so much and showing so much love to Runjhun! Mittho tells Rajju n Bantu to keep quiet in thsi matter and that she will find out what is all this! Billo wonders what Mittho would do, Mittho tells her, I won't ask Kalsanwali 'bout this but Runjhun. m

Part 3: While coming back at home, a kite lands at Runjhun's feet. She picks it up and reads what is written over it... (reminds me of the show 'Pratigya' where Krishna had sent Pratigya a love message on a kite ðŸ˜†) But this is no love message. It says,  garmagaram baatein n friendship with Runjhun and a phone number! 😡 Runjhun is very hurt.
Passers-by look at her! She spots Guddu's frnds distributing these free kites to everyone. Vishnu n Kalsanwali come n see this! Guddu spots Runjhun and asks his frnds, won't u ask why I'm doing this? He goes on, when these kites will soar in the sky and then fall here n there then Runjhun's name will spread everywhere 😡

Runjhun is very tensed n hurt n worried. She has tears in her eyes n she looks at Guddu, but he continues, this perfume will spread everywhere. And boys from other places should also be aware of this perfume 😡 Runjhun is crying. Guddu says, till how long will boys from only this street go to jail? others should also get the chance
Vishnu n Kalsanwali enjoying all of this 😡 Vishnu says let make some more drama! (now what else is left to be done 😡) They go and take Runjhun inside the house while telling Runjhun that they will take care of the matter. Guddu looks at them. They tell Runjhun to hide this from Amma or else she will get more worried. More n more people r taking the kites,
Runjhun keeps quiet but then accepts this.

Amma looks at Runjhun's hand, worried.
Runjhun calms her down. A calls comes on Runjhun's phone, some stranger starts speaking bad things to her(coz of that kite msg.), Runjhun gets worried and moves away from Amma! The man continues blabbering...   he asks Runjhun to reply. She cuts the phone, Amma asks her whose call it was, Runjhun lies saying wrong number! But Amma looks at Runjhun who is lost in thoughts and asks her what the matter is?
Another call on Runjhuns mobile from another new number. She cancells the call. Amma inquires why she did that? Runjhun gets a bit frustrated and says, I told u it's wrong number.
Amma gives her a plate covered with cloth and tells Runjhun to take it Abhi's home and give it to his mother. As this is the 1st festival after ur engagement. Amma raises his voice saying no one in this house is concerned about you in this house, so you will have to go.  Runjhun is about to leave and another call from a strange number!

Part 4: Amma asks Runjhun whose call it is? Runjhun tells her that she will just shut down the phone. Amma says ok now u go.
Runjhun is hesitating to go out of the house.  But Mittho and Billo take
Runjhun in a corner and first ask about her wound, but then start inquiring about going to the hospital! Runjhun tells them that she told Kalsanwali to not take her to the hospital but they took her anyways. Mittho says, since when has Vishnu started spending money like this?

Mittho asks her where they went after hospital? Runjhun tells her to fill Kalsanwali's father's election form. Mittho wonders why they needed Runjhun for this. Runjhun innocently says, I don't know, she told me so I did!
Mittho n Billo look at each other puzzled.

Precap: Abhi asks for more laddo. His dad enters in anger, saying yes eat it as much as u want, and throws a kite near them to read! (though I'm happy tht atleast now the rishta will break, but m not happy with what is going on with Runjhun 😡)

Please hit the 'like' button and do vote in the chaska meter so that this show gets a gud ranking!
Edited by dkmystery - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

They like our works thats' much that they can't stop themselves turning into big thieves you make me  thats much.
Thanks a lot for the update. 

Originally posted by alujna-21

They like our works thats' much that they can't stop themselves turning into big thieves you make me  thats much.
Thanks a lot for the update. 

omg love ur smiley 🤣
thanks a lot for ur comment 🤗
Thanks for the update. 😊
hey divy
thanxxx 4  d update yaar
hate that kalsanwali 😡
god i hate to say this but today guddu  crossed all d limits he shouldnt
have done this
but d precap seems gr888 hope this rishta brakes now THANKKKGOD @last
Originally posted by tehzeeb25

hey divy
thanxxx 4  d update yaar
hate that kalsanwali 😡
god i hate to say this but today guddu  crossed all d limits he shouldnt
have done this
but d precap seems gr888 hope this rishta brakes now THANKKKGOD @last

Kalsanwali n Vishnu did the worst and Guddu too! Guddu to fir bhi paraya hai, but those 2 r Runjhun's mama mamis! how could they stoop so low? 😡
thanks for the update..........i am so sorry for Runjun
Thank you happy friday n enjoy your wknd
Thank you for the update- any one has an update on when guddu and runjhun will get together - like a promo maybe ?
Guddu is going all out to get his revenge.... Kalsanwali is too awful,  taking full advantage of Runjhun's good luck....  can't help but feel sorry for Runjhun....