BV; WU 14th Jan. '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV; WU 14th Jan. '11

Part 1

Jagya waiting for anandi n she enters n both were happy , jagya was abt to close the door but anandi told him that bhairon calling him urgently n he goes n when he ask bhairon for what he called him, he denies n jagya leaves n when he reached his room it was locked , he calls her but no answer, he got angry but after few min's anandi opened the door n jagya was abt to shout on her but suddenly his eye fall on her she was all ready in new suit n jwels , jagya was impressed n both looked into each other eyes n anandi ask him hw she's looking? but no reply from jagya's side , song in BG, anandi goes backward, jagya forward n so on both were looking deep into her eyes n then jagya sees gauri behind anandi n change her duppatta style, anandi was shying then he spray perfume on her n opens her hair as he was seeing gauri in that style he want anandi to be like her n after that he ses gauri in anandi😡, he holds her n both hugs, anandi tolds him that she wanna tell him sumthing very important, he replies that he knew that she loves her but anandi says that its abt DS , jagya was not willing to listen but anandi told him that DS wants her grandson now, jagya got shocked.

Part 2

Anandi told him that DS wants her grandson now, jagya got shocked n move her backward, anandi was not finished her talk n jagya started shouting n says that these villagers never change thr mentally n now he knows y she came all ready in front of him n if she's so mature she tells DS that its not the right time , he's not ready to take the responsibilty of a child , he wanna concentrate on his career n leaves, anandi was shocked on his behaviour, he goes to terrace n anandi follows him n told that she knows abt the importance of his career  n she was not finished that time n jagya shouted , she too was not ready to take the responsibility n leaves.

Part 3

Anandi was crying jagya came to say sorry bent on her knees n holds her ears but anandi was not ready to take it n moves from there n jagya goes to say sorry again but anandi says that thy'll talk later, jagya emotionally blackmail her that he'll go to terrace n sleep there anandi turns n jagya was wearing the shades anandi given him n says that now he's looking like a hero n she laughs, both hugs n happies..............endings...............

Precap: Anandi made breakfast for jagya full of oil n butter n jagya shouts on her that he dnt wanna eat it as it increases cholestrol😳, anandi was shocked😲.

Edited by khushi909 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jag.......chulbul pandey!
lolz!
anandi ka ek fatkar....agaya ladesar line pe!🤣
good job anandi!
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
CV's must have visited the forum last night and decided to redeem Jagya so we stop cursing him 😆

Thanks Khushi!
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Thanks!!!

So he's not as gone as we thought ;)
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Its nice to see that anandi is thinking sensibly,waiting for some more time  and not rushing into parpotha production just to please dadisa....
I liked that she just didn't sit in room crying instead  went to jagya and spoke her mind clearly and with conviction👍🏼.Well, jagya  atleast showed some remorse today for shouting at her but he still is confused ..but tomorrow he is back to romancing on phone with gauri...
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

Its nice to see that anandi is thinking sensibly,waiting for some more time  and not rushing into parpotha production just to please dadisa....

I liked that she just didn't sit in room crying instead  went to jagya and spoke her mind clearly and with conviction👍🏼.Well, jagya  atleast showed some remorse today for shouting at her but he still is confused ..but tomorrow he is back to romancing on phone with gauri...

Well at least he showed remorse however fleeting it is. Hopefully Anandi will continue to be firm with him.

Saw only the last 2 minutes, what is with the Gauri look alike hairstyle???
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anandi , seems like will kick his butt when she finds out. May be she will just ask him to go and live with gauri and that will bring him in line. I hope Jagya will hear from Gauri too that how disgusting he is

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
my GOd my heart was crying when they played their young choti si umar song in the BG..

HUmara jagya tho aisa na tha : (
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Well at least he showed remorse however fleeting it is. Hopefully Anandi will continue to be firm with him.

Saw only the last 2 minutes, what is with the Gauri look alike hairstyle???

yeah, i thought the CVs wanted to show anandi dressed up just like gauri and be assertive too -that way they can confuse jagya some more😉 "now which one to select ?"..
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

yeah, i thought the CVs wanted to show anandi dressed up just like gauri and be assertive too -that way they can confuse jagya some more😉 "now which one to select ?"..

The CV's were trying to show how desperately Jagya was looking for Gauri in Anandi....he was imagining Gauri..hence sprayed the perfume (which is Gauri's fav..she said she uses it all the time), dupatta bhi Gauri style mein pehnaya...and then hairstyle...Jagya ke dimag and dil mein koi aur and physically koi aur....I dont see love for Anandi in his eyes anymore...