Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I guess Kaps has joined the shoot and they recently shot fight sequence at Dadar, I am excited!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

I guess Kaps has joined the shoot and they recently shot fight sequence at Dadar, I am excited!!which means he's back to mumbai.......😃

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Darshu we hope that the fight shoot had him in the scenes esp bec he is supposedly the frustrated angry unemp youth...
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Give us a brief on the two male leads in the show..
We are talking about a typical Maharashtrian family which resides in Dadar. The father is a cop and they have been staying in the Police Colony for 25 long years. You will find a typical Mumbai impact in one guy wherein he represents the aggressive unemployed youth of the city. He will start questioning his own father that he has not been able to achieve anything in life, and that he is a loser. This will give rise to realistic situations wherein the father gets a setback after sacrificing all his life to give his kids the best in life. The life of Mumbai is projected wherein everything is expensive, and the salary slip that you draw never matches with the monthly expense of the family. His younger brother is this hep and happening, yet down-to-earth guy who has a different approach to life. The kids are aspirational and want to cross the line to achieve something in life.

the line in bold states that both kapil and arjun are lead ofthis show.........😳

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Beena Kapil is the lead as well there are parallel leads and I get the feeling that although it is a love story so while Arjun is the character for the main love story - Kapil's role will be equally important and will have more impact on the viewers as he comes with a lot of emotional baggage.
I hope that this time the channel and producers do not destroy the plot and characters in trying to make it too saas bahu type drama-  It should be entertaining with a good message -  and overall it shld be a positive show-  I hate it when they only show suffering all the time....