Thendral Friday 14th January

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the super quick update Theiva dear..๐Ÿ‘

Wow finally its a very bad dream for us from Charu mental!!!๐Ÿ˜† Thank goodness its not real..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Charu romba aasai paadathey u will not get Tamil even if u stand upside down..๐Ÿ˜†

Finally as a Pongal gift they showed Charu's angry and irritated face done by Tamil's hurting words for her... well done Tamil..๐Ÿ‘ unaku venum di Charu mental!! Thirumbhi paakame odi po andha veettai vittu..๐Ÿ˜ก

Tamil nee kalakitte!!!  Ur love forThulasi is so true!!๐Ÿ‘
And each words were super o super!!!๐Ÿ‘

And tat Anand is gonna suffer more from Bujjima family...๐Ÿ˜ก How dare he told Tamil like this in suspecting way..๐Ÿ˜ก

And pavam wat will happen to paati.. i feel she will die and more hot happenings can happen in future episodes later..๐Ÿ˜ญ

Happy Pongal to all my dear IF frends and Thendral Team....
๐Ÿฅณ
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Thanks Theiva for the wonderful update!

What an episode....i knew psycho will cook thinking like that but didn't expect her to tell in dialogs....๐Ÿ˜ก..disgusting girl...Anand....i know you are going to be a big problem to TA....back stab him more...shaking hand with your rowdy in-laws...what a example to friendship...did he realize that he even got someone who really likes him....i hope he is not.....if he realize that he wont see TA as enemy...uhh...i srsly feel he doesn't deserve Shyamala....i bet she will hate him so much later after she get to know about him....completely....unless he lies too much about TA as she is bit possessive too when it comes to anand...pro team showed anands real face yet again after he succeed in his mysterious love...they probably thought viewers wont enjoy his love track if they show him like this on every single epi๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก...

2nd part...i didn't expect Thulasi leaving to hospital..i am scared after thulasi innocently said about key and meter box....psycho might plan something...someone need to give 100s
of slaps to this psycho....i am irritated to the core...over reacting to everything..
omg omg..running when TA called kutttima...touching his shirt telling there's dust.....giving water and drinking the rest....and the way she chased thulasi out using grandma's sickness... and then what to tell about her dream?..๐Ÿคฌthis team should have avoided showing too much of that disgusting dream...she better not ularufy that these craps are called "love" to her mental athai and others...insulting the real meaning of love๐Ÿ˜ก

i was cooled down a bit after that last 1min lol...thevaiya miss psycho.......good nose cut to psycho who thought he will praise her food....now go hit your head on wall at your house...i really wish that our psycho show her real face to TA saying that he is her husband on Monday and Deepa overhears......just like how she said her athai that she want TA when she got too emotional....but i doubt it....
Happy Pongal Everyone
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago

Thanks Theiva for the nice and detailed update!๐Ÿ˜Š

OMG! This Anand will never thirundufy๐Ÿ˜ˆ.Todays episode clearly showed that he will take revenge on TA with the ganja problem. I could not stand the crap he was talking about Thulasi๐Ÿคข. When did Thulasi said she loved Anand? Idiot to the core.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Another Psycho Charu with full of day dreaming๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก. Weirdo!

TA, you are just so amazing. Nothing can beat your love for Thulasi๐Ÿ˜ณ. Amazing when he described Thulasi cooks with LOVE eventhough it does not taste good. Wonderful dialogs by TA๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.

Whatever it is, the director finally gave nice Pongal treat to the views by giving nice nosecut to Charuโญ๏ธ. Ithu Theivaya Charu unnaku?? All your day dreams demolished by TA in a min๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. Loved it.๐Ÿ˜‰

HAPPY PONGAL TO ALL IF MEMBERS!๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful and superfast Update!๐Ÿ‘

Episode was ok...Charu ur dream is too much, dont dream...Okie ur paavam soo dream only, but u cant win in ur life๐Ÿ˜†...๐Ÿ˜ก

Anand...Hmm now its clear like you said Anand is gonna be the enemy of TA!!!...

Btw just want to say Charu chee i mean Srividhya looked nice in yesterday episode!!
Edited by Shammu26 - 13 years ago
Thanks for the update Theiva.๐Ÿ˜Š

Anand is acting too much, as usual he just fell for her beauty (like Thulasi), 
nothing else! Stupid guy, Im sure he wil bring alot of problems for Tamizh. ๐Ÿ˜ก
At last they showed Kanagu after a long time, happy to see him.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Now coming to the most horrible part!๐Ÿคข Grrr, I wish I could just kill Charu.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Hasnt she got any brains and dont her parents ask where she oor suthus?? 
Unresponsible family! The dream bit was a bit over the top, and was way too 
long. I cant even stand such scenes with Charu and Tamizh, even in a bloody
dream! ๐Ÿ˜กCharu, what ever stupid plans you do it wont ever work! So just get a
life rather than going behind other girls husbands and even wanting to ***** with
Tamizh. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข(Sorry for using these bad words, I just cant take this anymore) 
I think the director really wants rotten eggs to be thrown at him!๐Ÿ˜ก

Thulasi, you could have waited for your hubby, ok what to do? It is a serious
matter anyway but you should have not told about where the key is kept.
Great job Tamizh, you proved that even if Thulasi is dumb or an idiot she is your wife 
no matter what. LOL ๐Ÿ˜†Super nose cut for that pyscho! ๐Ÿ‘
Edited by janani123 - 13 years ago
Thank you Theiva Dear for the wonderful update.....Can imagine how much you must have gont thru to do this update...... ๐Ÿ‘
This dream mania is too much now......๐Ÿ˜ก
She drank the water TA gave her.....Yuck......Next enna avan sapta plate la sapida poraya......finished...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
TA and T are perfect idiotic couples............giving  all sorts of unnecessary information to everyone.....Good one by TA..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...he told that psyc how much he  loves Thulasi....still she is not ready to accept the fact....๐Ÿคข
The way TA explained about how much he loves Thulz and viceversa was really awesome...but no use....its again into deaf ears.....this girl is completely out of mind....๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

I seriously feel happy that Anand showed his true feeling towards TA to Joseph and Kanagu.....atleast from now on lets see whether this nut couple is careful with him.....๐Ÿ˜ฒ

So deepa scene still missing from promo.....๐Ÿฅฑ
Only when Lavanya's wedding scene starts its going to catch up again i think.......๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyways, except for the irritating dream scene , other two parts were good.....still the other parts somehow balanced the dream scenes ..........still charu is there so more tortures awaiting.....โ“โ“

HAPPY PONGAL TO ALL OF YOU
Edited by shubba - 13 years ago

Thanks Theiva for the Update!!!

Anand is reacting too much for his friends' naakals!!
Tamizh is better than you Bujjipa๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก!!!

Kuttyma endru kuppithathu Thulasiya!!! Kurukka vanthu "enna" endru kekira๐Ÿ˜ก??

I was๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก when Charu TA's wife mathiri thanni eduthu kooduthu vaali annupinathu๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก!!!

Too much dream Charu๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก!!!!
But Nethi Addi for Charu!!! Super TA๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰!!! Chellam Super๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ!!!

Veedu veelai seya theriyathikum Thulasi thaan my wife endru sollekulla Charu's mugame marithu๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘!!!!Deepak's expressions was superb๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜!!!

Dear Friends, Iniya Pongal Nazhvazhtukaal!!!
Happy Pongal!!
Edited by Kowsi - 13 years ago
Thank for this update Theiva...๐Ÿค— I felt to give you this as the dream was far worse than on the promo and much much worse than I thought it would be.

Oh Anandh, I thought that someone being in love with you might change you but no, I was wrong. I am really really happy that Joseph and Kanagu know now, they will definitely tell TA!

Seriously how idiotic can T&T be, snake answers the cell phone which was in another room! Jeez! I skipped the dream part... Yucky...
But the 2 final minutes was suuuuuper. If she can't cook, clean, wash, Thulasi still is my Wife! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  I wish Charu's anger bursts out to the open and she spills out her intentions!

Iniya Pongal Nalvazhthukal!

Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Yes i too feel this must happen next week..๐Ÿ˜‰

Charu will burst out her inner thoughts to Tamil and tat time Deepa will come to see Thulasi and she will instead over hear their conversation in hiding way as shown in tat promo and can wrongly suspect Tamil with Charu...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lets see how my prediction goes next week!!
๐Ÿคช
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago