Love the way Maya scolds KD

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Although KD always defeats Maya Fadnis, but the way she scolds KD (with straight face) is so good. For example, in 15 Jan episode, KD was looking for his pen and Maya scolds him for that.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail
Lol yea da pen part waz funny
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
n then when his pen went flying to hit her 🤣

I'll miss her in the next epi. yar!
Poonamjayaswal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yeah! why she's going...she's vry good...😔
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Next season, there will be Rupali Ganguli. She was shown smiling. She is opposite of Maya, who never smiles.
May be Rupali will be for only one episode. It will be interesting at precap shows that she never lost any case.

love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think its cute how they argue. i really liked it when K.D once said to maya "don't dare me" it was a really heated arguement. plus in 15th jan episode when K.D's pen flies and hits maya..hahaha it was funny .
prettywomen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like the way both take their stands.  Were they having affair before in the serial?  KD always has a wicked smile when he proves her wrong 😉 ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰
Poonamjayaswal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywomen22

I like the way both take their stands.  Were they having affair before in the serial?  KD always has a wicked smile when he proves her wrong 😉 ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰

yeah maybe bcoz once he mentioned abt this..😆
Edited by Poonamjayaswal - 13 years ago
ram92 thumbnail
/\/\ when did he mentioned it? and is maya leaving this show?
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ram92

/\/\ when did he mentioned it? and is maya leaving this show?

I think it was in either the 1st OR 8th jan episode when he gives Maya a knife and agitates her so much that she wants to STAB him with it. And the line that made her do so was "do u still love me Maya?" "Havent u forgotten me?" Oh that did it!😆 I was confused whether he meant it or was he doing it to prove his point about how anyone can be pushed to their limits and act/behave in ways they normally wouldnt....