Ten Spookiest Places in India - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Bhangarh is truly the most and perfectly most haunted places of India. Bhangarh is also known for haunted stories around the world. It is Bhangarh fort which makes Bhangarh a most haunted tourist destination. Here is the complete review of Bhangarh town and Bhangarh Fort. http://www.weareholidays.co.in/blog/the-most-haunted-town-of-india-bhangarh/
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you so much for posting . Enjoyed reading it .
thnx fr sharing 

but with so much population and civilization around that part in Delhi, its impossible to see anything like that. Being a delhite I have been arnd tht area zillion times..In fact my dad's workis close to that area..I hv nvr heard of such a thing!!

well love to see haunted films but only @day...and can sleep after watching @night, lol

tfs...well bhangarh sounds interesting. i live in WB never heard of writers haunted. want to visit bangalore airport though.
OMG! 😲
It so spooky to see these pics of these places in google .. πŸ˜³
Edited by -Swetha- - 10 years ago
t4s m never gonna visit this place
Originally posted by Broken_Heart

t4s m never gonna visit this place

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by MyButterCup

πŸ˜†
😑
Originally posted by Broken_Heart

😑

chillπŸ˜‰
Add another one..the official govt house of Chief Minister of Delhi.no kidding..

Since Madan Lala Khurana, no one is staying in that house...Shiela ji lives somewr else..

Now this house has some crazy stories..no one who lived there manage to complete his term..not even a yr..reminds me of the seat of the teacher of dark arts in hogwarts..πŸ˜†

But ya check this out..this one is true..