CID SB Dec 22nd Apaharan Concluding Part

Posted: 18 years ago

Media crews are all over reporting about the pending death fall of Ratan Lal. the media people are saying that the building is very high and that if Ratan Lal jumps he is bound to die. To ask the expert advise they have Dr Rastogi who tells that its not possible to fall from that height and survive. He says to try the test with a coconut and they show a coconut falling from the top and it breaks. The newsreporter says in less than 2 hours Ratan Lal is going to jump. Will his fate be similiar to that of the coconut or will his son be released or will some miracle happed stay tuned after this break  ( this was too much of hype and media that they showed . )

Ajatshatru , Akshay and Jasmine are in the Karate fedration office. The guy tells them that there are no records but there are pictures. Jamine finds Zeenia in the 1980 one. Teh guy also tells them as they won the gold medal they were given a plot in Santacruz and not sure if its east or west. So  Jasmine and Akshay ask around as they think there should be a colony .( Can they not look at building records to see where the government had allocated and that has to be recorded somewhere. Or else can they not pull out the telephone directory and check for Zeenia and Satacruz๐Ÿ˜•) Back at the building the news people keep telling the viewers that there is less than an hour and half.

Ajatshatru , Akshay and Jasmine reach Zenia karate clash where they show Zenia taking a karate class. Ajatshatru tells her that they need her help in investigating the Ratan Lal case. Zenia asks how she can help and Ajatshatru tells her they need the DNA sample. Zenia looks thoughtful. Back at the building the newsreporters are back doing the countdown on the time. And keeping the suspense of the viewers high by telling htem to tune in to see the ultimate sacrifice of a father for his son in this age. Right then Ratan lal comes there and the media ask him if he is going to really jump and ratan says he has no choice .

In the Bureau Zenia is telling them she is a champion and she will complain to the higher authorities. Ajatshatru tells her she can do it later to currently opne her mouth . It takes Niyati and Jasmine to both open her mouthand get the saliva that niyati wants( is that how a dna test is done) . The test is to break the proteins away from the DNA in the protoplasm and then to use it to test. Ajatshatru tells Niyati to hurry and she says she cannot. Akshay tries to make Niyati understand but Niyati is firm that it wil take time as the computer has to do a lot of tests and matching that it is not possible to quicken this process. Zenia is shown looking pleased. Meantime Pratap and Saloni reach the building scene.

Back in the lab they show Niyati working doing the different tests. Akshay is shown impatient and Ajatshatru is looking at the watch. The news reporters continue to keep the suspense going .Finally Niyati turns around and smiles at Zenia. She tells her that DNA is like a janam kundali and that says everything about the person. Niyati continues that Zenia has 2 sons .The toothbrsuh was of one son and the hair was of the other one. They show the flashback of Bhushan killing the person. Ratan and Chiranjeev seeing that and they in jail and making a deal. Zenia then says her two sons will kill the two of them.

Ratan is shown on the top of the building slowly moving to the the edge. there is less than an hour left. Vikram is in a room telling the two guys that its not fair to make a person die like that. Teh guys tell him that its good to see his father die. See the fright on his face and how slowly he is moving. Meantime Akshay , Abhi and Ajatshatru reach the place where t Vikram is. Pratap and Saloni try to stop Ratan but he tells them he has no other way as no one was able to help to get his son back. The kidnappers decide to kill Vikram when Abhi and Akshay come there and manage to stop them. They bring Vikram to the building and Ratan is so happy to see him and the news reporters are sayin what a chamatkar.

Ratan tells Ajatshatru he is sorry for abusing him and saying all that. Ajatshatru tells no its their job and he is happy they were able to liveve up to the expectations.

Now guys a twist ๐Ÿ˜ณ

All them start walkign away and Jamine and Pratap are left behind. Pratap tells Jasmine that she should not keep her feelings inside her . If her heart beats for him she needs to let him know. She says that if he is to know he will figure it out without her telling. Right then Akshay turns behind and with his eyes ask them to come along. ( Shaks can you please upload this picture of Akshay turning back. it is his best so far) So it looks like its not niyati but jamine who is going to be the love interest but was jasmine not married

Thanks fox for the vedio.
It is really fun.
Thanks a lot for kahani ghar ghar ki
kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi
and kasuti zindgi ki

I have question that can we see movie just like the serials?
If yes please let me know how

Thanks Priya di!

I also thought that Jasmine was married to the other guy (another officer from another branch). Did she get a divorce? I think BP Singh completely forgot about that track! Anyway, it's nice that some romance is brewing up between Akshay and Jasmine. But in my opinion, Akshay will not love Jasmine, since he is attracted to Niyati....

Anyway, thanks again for the update.
Where is the vedio of Dec 22nd Apaharan part # 3?
Please post
thanks
I think Nomi was busy...there is no video here! But why don't you read the update? It's equally as good as the video! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hey natasha i am going to start a poll on that to see who is better. In the meantime this part was ok except for the ending . It was just so quick and they really did not say what happened to Zenia . It was better than last week but I feel it still could have bene better . Instead of them showing us all the parts of forensics they can do better on the endings.
Yes, I agree...somehow the endings are a bit weak now days! Before they were actually good...
Originally posted by priya.nair

She says that if he is to know he will figure it out without her telling. Right then Akshay turns behind and with his eyes ask them to come along. ( Shaks can you please upload this picture of Akshay turning back. it is his best so far) So it looks like its not niyati but jamine who is going to be the love interest but was jasmine not married

hey Priya... ive already uploaded it... its in the gallery and also in my avi!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

here's d pic which i posted in the gallery yesterday...

Edited by Shakstar - 18 years ago
thanks for this pic but can u get the expression after this the cute one ๐Ÿ˜ณ