CID

CID SB Dec 22nd Apaharan Concluding Part - Page 3

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 18 years ago
And for the twist it was Akshay and Jasmine as Pratap was telling her to go speak to her love about her feeling and they are looking at Akshay .

This story was really good except the little abrupt ending where they did not take Zenia and sons to the bureau and question them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shakstar

dun worry Priya!! ive got good news!! ill come on IF to post the pics for u guyz till next week... so ill be away for 1 week ONLY.... 😳

Awww thats so sweetShaks. So I still contineu to drool on Akshay while I think of tips to get him out of Jasmine's mind

anjali.nair thumbnail
sowie priya!! i got confused as i was thinking about ajoo in white suit while reading your updates 😳 😳

thanks for the explanation. got it!! yeah, what an abrupt ending?
OodlesDoodles thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bluepink

sowie priya!! i got confused as i was thinking about ajoo in white suit while reading your updates 😳 😳

thanks for the explanation. got it!! yeah, what an abrupt ending?

no problem anju ...i still think ajoo looks good in white suits but in the masti express he wore this black shirt with a red handkerchief poping out of his pocket.

anjali.nair thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya.nair

no problem anju ...i still think ajoo looks good in white suits but in the masti express he wore this black shirt with a red handkerchief poping out of his pocket.

i know what he wore coz i was with him. don't you remember seeing me😑
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
welcome nimesh . do u watch CID?