role of anand in tt's life

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
role of anand in tt's life is very interesting.  because of anand ta kidnapped tulasi because of which her father changed and she escaped velayudham . again because anand called ta's mother tt's marriage took place. 
so now rightfully as anand said because of tt he cud meet bujima or shyamala (because he was angry with them he hit shyamala's brother) anand's parents also good support to tt.

Definitely its an interesting way that T&T and A&S are linked! B/c with his bad intentions towards T&T, he made them get together many many times when even when T&T were trying to stay away from each other.

As Shymala said it's fated for her to marry Anandh but as to whether Anandh truly loves her is another question! It's like he only liked the attention he got from her... Oh well, if the Rowdy gumbal uses Anandh to plan something against T&T, it's only going to work in T&T's favour! 😉😆
very nice topic....
And yes anand's work against t and t has always favoured them....but another important/interesting point is that even t and t does not know the role of anand in their life......
But now since he has opened up his vengeance for ta to his frnds....i hope to see ta and t learn abt anand sooon and also his role in their life....but mostly till it gets worse t and t will not know as usual........
Still we have to see what s shyamala's role gg to be in t and t's life.....or is she just gg to handle anand the way he need to be....lol
Good points Ranu and Shubba Akka.

Like Shubba Akka said, even if Aanandh now told his friends about his anger at TA, i think he is going to make either Joseph or Kanagu or even Ashok (who is not shown often lately) to go against TA and Thulasi. Most propably, that is why the key being kept in the meterbox and MM seeing and getting unsatisfied about it, but still is not that much possible as both of them are very good characters and they are like TA's own family members, but Aanandh is capable of making them TA's enemies. 
Even if J&K should inform TA about Aanandh's vengeful mind, he won't really believe them or he won't give enough attention to their warning about him, but if Kanagu tells this Thulasi, she would be more aware. I really hope that neither of the three friends of TA does not go against him, but in this serial we can never know when someone is gonna turn good or bad. I wish they maintain their friendship like now and don't ruin it. 
As Theiva Akka said i don't want this team to ruin TA/K/J's friendship....and we cant trust this director either...if he want to he can change a character to just opposite with a 1 single episode....

coming to A/S plus T/TA...i believe Shyamala is going to be against TA/T in the start because she don't know anything about TA/T/A's past....and it looks like she will end up believing Anand words....but when she slowly get to know the truths and anand's misinterpretations she might support TA/T....

coming to Anand...i am sure he will give trouble to TA/T using his rowdy in-laws...and use them to take off his revenge against TA....we still don't know if shyamala is aware of her family's ganja business....if Anand get to know about this ganja business....he will for sure try to help his in-laws...and might store ganja at TA's house and get them into trouble again...the key is going to play a big part in story soon...as it was shown several times...and it might be through Anand only.....but i guess this time too it will end up in favor to TA/T if Anand try to do something.......what ever Anand did in the past wont come to TA's knowledge...unless he says them by himself....because none witnessed.....
Edited by Noxeous - 13 years ago

a couple more things about anand's role.

he sent the police to t's house that's why she had to leave her chittis's house and go to her father's house.  again he sent to ta to valparai but because of this ta cud have a chance to spend with t and patti and learn abt why t not seeing him and a chance to spend time with t.

so again maybe his meeting the drugs family will also be of some help!