;;Phulwa aka jannat Appreciation Thread;;

Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

welcome to Phulwa Appreciation thread

Jannat Zubair Rahmani as Phulwa

The little girl Jannat Zubair Rahmani who essayed the role of Kashi in the Imagine show has got a double break on COLORS. Tellybuzz had earlier reported that she will essay the younger version of the lead girl in Hema Malini's upcoming show, Maati Ki Banno. The latest is that Jannat has been roped in to play the younger version of Phoolan Devi in COLORS upcoming show, Phulwa which is to be produced by Swastik Pictures.

Our source states, "Jannat has already started shooting for Phulwa. The initial track in the show will focus on the little girl, and the unit is presently shooting in Agra".

For the uninitiated, Jannat will also be seen in the initial 3-4 episodes of Maati Ki Banno which launches on COLORS at the 6.30 PM slot on 27th January. However, her role in Phulwa will be a longer one and will go on for few months, after which the leap will be taken.

Phulwa which is produced by Swastik Pictures is based on the life story of the Bandit Queen Phoolan Devi.

When contacted, Jannat's mother confirmed the news to TellyBuzz and said, "Yes, Jannat has already started shooting for Phulwa".

We tried contacting Siddharth Tewary, Creative Director, Swastik Pictures but he remained unavailable.

Phulwa is expected to take the 9 PM slot on COLORS and will launch after the culmination of Bigg Boss…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I am a fan of Jannat since KASHI . She is a great actor .. i truly adore her 
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 thanx  riasa for creating thread  ..

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awww Jannat is sweetest she is potraying Phulwa perfectly and i think sh is a great actor
Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great child actress. The cutest kid on TV. Got a very pretty name as well-Jannat 😊
joyo thumbnail
This girl has something god gifted. so little but her acting is classic.my brother make funny comment is she dwarf coz how little girl can do such huge class acting.
ramdevsan thumbnail
janat is cute.
we all love him a lot.
we admire her performance as phulwa.
she is exelent .
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ramdevsan

janat is cute.
we all love him (Jannat is a girl..change it dear) a lot.
we admire her performance as phulwa.
she is exelent .