Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki

Nehaa Mehta say she is single -andream man Quality

suraj1990 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Nehaa Mehta A.k.a (godess Parvati of kahani Hamare Mahbharat Ki, An Gauri Of The Bengali Film "the Shiva The MYstery) alpeople love her smile n beautiful eyes,.what qualities does Nehaa Mehta look for in a men? In a recent interview Nehaa Says She Is Single

Tell us about your first crush:
I had Huge Crush on Shaid Kapur after her debut film Ishq VishQ Movie

Your first date:
Not Yet Dated ,But Still Waiting

Your idea of a perfect date:

It should Be an elaborate one. First, a movie (as I love them), then a deim candle light dinner. As I am Pure Veg (jain) so would love to have that  food an would love to have my Favorite Watermelon Juice go for a long drive.

What qualities do you look for in a Men?

He has to love music and respect what I'm doing. A good sense of humour is also important. He Should Be Casanova type and Coconut Heart (Soft From Heart but Harder from outside) . he has to be honest 

Love versus lust:

Lust is temporary whereas love is long lasting. You may begin with lust but eventually it has to be love. For me, the journey should ideally be from love to lust.

Who would you like to get dirty with in an island?
Scarlett Johansson. But we have to get to know each other first before the act.

Do you believe in the institution of marriage?

Yes, I consider that two people are lucky enough to spend time with each other in a marriage and then start a family.

Your take on infidelity:

It is wrong and a very dumb thing to happen. If my boyfriend does so, I would ask him to spend time with the other person and once bored with him, he can come back to me after only he has true value of me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters