Sai Ballal shaves his beard/Prashant cameo

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Sai Ballal shaves his beard after 14 years
Sai Ballal  who has acted in shows like Kutumb, Betiyan, Desh Mein Nikla Hoga Chand  and Mata Ki Chowki is all set to do a out an out negative role in Siddharth Tewary's Phulwa on Colors. He had been sporting a beard for many years and he had to shave it off and keep a walrus kind of moustache for the character of  Thakur Daroga Singh in the show. He confirms "I am seeing my real face after shaving off my beard after fourteen years. My close one's didn't recognize me when I came back from final look test. I am originally from an aristocratic family  in Mangalore Bunt to be precise a community which are basically Warriors and Zamidars dwelling on the coastal side of Karnataka. It's a very different feeling to be clean shaven and sporting a big moustache.

Prashant does a cameo for Phulwa
Prashant Narayanan who debuted in Parivartan a year ago and was last seen in a cameo Bandini is all thrilled with a new cameo in Siddharth Tewary's Phulwa on Colors. He will be seen as a dacoit who gets to play the mentor to Phulwa who bumps into her and he gets amazed by her confidence and fearlessness. Prashant agreed to do this cameo because of the legend behind Phoolan Devi. He felt the show has novelty factor and he got to shoot in the actual locations in freezing winter in Agra and what's more he got to do underwater sequence also. Prashant will also be seen in Murder 2.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Neha-Sargams-sari-woes&aid=2488
Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Sai is a good actor .. He was good in Mata ki chowki ...He is doing good job..Phulwa has some very talented artists