Written Update : 17th Jan 2011

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

what a weird and bizzare show today ..really bakwaas ...
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
thanx di ...
lol.. so i guess i have to skip tomorrow's epi too...
no way i am going to watch PR when sushant is dancing on JDJ
thank you soo much 4 d update...lukz liek itz almost tyme 4 varsha 2 find out abt d pregnency truth...so itz tyme 4 vrsha 2 gain sm sense...may b tmrw savita aai will slap rasika..lolz😆
Thanks tanya di for the update. could picture everything....only curious for ArMan's dance. how were sushita?
so sad when family is insulting manav and people who have known manav not for even a day know and appreciate him

great update!
thanx
Originally posted by bonnefille

Thanks tanya di for the update. could picture everything....only curious for ArMan's dance. how were sushita?

They are always good ..but what an episode .....🤢

My head is spinning ....🤢
at least manav is not in the illegal business any more. he is trying hard to keep his wife happy. there is nothing wrong with that.

people insulting others in public .. is only a sign of their insecurities. manav and archana don't have anything to hide. but all the people that insult them, always have something they are hiding or unhappy with.
Originally posted by sur_aur_taal

at least manav is not in the illegal business any more. he is trying hard to keep his wife happy. there is nothing wrong with that.

people insulting others in public .. is only a sign of their insecurities. manav and archana don't have anything to hide. but all the people that insult them, always have something they are hiding or unhappy with.
exactly...wtz shame in wrkin hard??? wrk iz wrk..no matter wt iz it....hez jst a normal human wrkin hard 2 keep his wife happy & run his house...dre is no shame in wrking hard.....m proud of manav...hes nt stealing or doing any illegal wrk...
Thanks for all your efforts at sitting thro' this bizarre experiment to give us a cool update.
Personally, i feel it was like tasteless food. Wonder what the point was?!!!