Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
just want to know....whom you all feel intresting to watch

Sid is leading with  25 votes

vaibhav  with            5 votes

rgattu vote is meant for Sid.....but voted for vaibhav by mistake
Edited by deepika_fun - 13 years ago
vaibhav is handsome...... siddharth is cute and intresting to watch...so siddharth
Sid, I knid of fancy him with his glasses😉suits him😛but I'm not sure if'd like him as much minus the glasses😉😆
well sid i like his mum soft and has feelings atleast not a stone hearted
so its gud to see him handle things calmly
but vaibhav is one who seems to be more like his dad
so i want to knw how and who wud change him
i wish to knw who will he fall for dats why watch him
At present Sid is better but I feel in future Vaibhav"s role will be more significant and he would turn out to be a nice guys this was indicated from the last episode when his mom says that my children have my heart .....I think right now Vaibhav has always seen the wirld form his dad"s eyes but when he meet Devki maybe he would get transformed by her .....
Originally posted by trendzy

At present Sid is better but I feel in future Vaibhav"s role will be more significant and he would turn out to be a nice guys this was indicated from the last episode when his mom says that my children have my heart .....I think right now Vaibhav has always seen the wirld form his dad"s eyes but when he meet Devki maybe he would get transformed by her .....

hey dats a point buddy
they wil make him fall for sumone or make him realise sum gud set of emotions
i wud luv to see his transformation
🤗i jus love raj singh❤️...... he was brilliant in pavitra rishta n now he is back in a new avtaar..... i like his new look as siddharth viraani... its really nice to see that this actor chooses his characters very carefully n don rush like other tv actors do... may be he can be compared to TV KA AAMIR KHAN in FUTURE...👍🏼    MY FULL VOTES TO RAJ SINGH🤓   please get his love track with devki
Originally posted by VedikaArjun

🤗i jus love raj singh❤️...... he was brilliant in pavitra rishta n now he is back in a new avtaar..... i like his new look as siddharth viraani... its really nice to see that this actor chooses his characters very carefully n don rush like other tv actors do... may be he can be compared to TV KA AAMIR KHAN in FUTURE...👍🏼    MY FULL VOTES TO RAJ SINGH🤓   please get his love track with devki
But Sid is already married
no doubts siddharthviraani😎
sid is leading..............wooowwwwwww