Posted: 13 years ago
hi to all.

Other intresting show of colors....Mukti Bandhan

sid and vaibhav both are different characters....

vaibhav is elder son..great follower of IM Virani.....he just does what ever his father says...

But sid he is younger but he can speak against his father...and he is  bold ....i liked his convo with devki....

i think vaibhav will get married to minister's daughter or sabina ....as his father's wish....

if Sid is in love ...sid will be with his love as he can go against his father when he is in love..he can fight for his love....this is for sure...

but is sid married or not?

let's see who will be paired with whom?

what do you guys think about sid and vaibhav
Edited by deepika_fun - 13 years ago
nice comparison!
Well i never knew if sid was younger to vaibs
umm or didnt want to accept
well sid is married and has a kid
@vaibs- hmm i think we are expecting an angle too fast maybe they wud take sum more twists
and charu's wish wud cum true to hav devki as DIL
Originally posted by Gunseerat

nice comparison!
Well i never knew if sid was younger to vaibs
umm or didnt want to accept
well sid is married and has a kid
@vaibs- hmm i think we are expecting an angle too fast maybe they wud take sum more twists
and charu's wish wud cum true to hav devki as DIL
yes..... but i am shocked that sid is married....i like his role.....i would like to see his love track ......but now it's not possible Edited by deepika_fun - 13 years ago
Originally posted by deepika_fun

yes..... but i am shocked that sid is married....i like his role.....i would like to his love track ......but now it's not possible

mee too cudnt get over the fact dat he is
ah its okey
i think vaibhav can get us sum gud love track
Originally posted by Gunseerat

mee too cudnt get over the fact dat he is
ah its okey
i think vaibhav can get us sum gud love track
yes yar.....now only hope vaibhav's love track......sid's love track is not possible.,.....but sid rockk
๐Ÿค—i jus love raj singhโค๏ธ...... he was brilliant in pavitra rishta n now he is back in a new avtaar..... i like his new look as siddharth viraani... its really nice to see that this actor chooses his characters very carefully n don rush like other tv actors do... may be he can be compared to TV KA AAMIR KHAN in FUTURE...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ    MY FULL VOTES TO RAJ SINGH๐Ÿค“

yes yar.....now only hope vaibhav's love track......sid's love track is not possible.,.....but sid rockk

Lol... but we can still keep the hope alive.... for some reason i would prefer devki and sid!!! dunno y.... maybe something might happen to his wife in future....
or something... i am more intrested in him then vaibhav... i have no idea y?
Originally posted by shahsb_26

Lol... but we can still keep the hope alive.... for some reason i would prefer devki and sid!!! dunno y.... maybe something might happen to his wife in future....
or something... i am more intrested in him then vaibhav... i have no idea y?
yes yar ....me 2 intrested in sid and devki pair....i want sid wife to die.(sorry)..so that sid and devki would come closer....sid understands devki well.....i am also intrested in sid track then vaibhav

yes yar ....me 2 intrested in sid and devki pair....i want sid wife to die.(sorry)..so that sid and devki would come closer....sid understands devki well.....i am also intrested in sid track then vaibhav

Was too harsh.... so didn't say it.... but... yes even i want samething... Lol๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sid and devki ..................love story i like ur views but seriouly ul want a love story i m fed of love stories yaar ,at least this is one show that sounds sensible after kaali on star ,love stories just ruin the essense of progs.
but very true i like sid character .his character speaks million words i think he wanted to become artist ,may b was in love ,wanted a free life but unfortunately nothing happened ,yes he can speak infront of his father,but cud he stand for himself  years before nooooooo,regading vaibav its not he cannot speak infront of his father but the thing is he is very influenced by his father want to b like him ,but as his mother said vaibav has her heart ,he is definitely goin to fal in love with someone may be sabrina.
although i dont like her,i mean she cudnt tie her hair properly she is such big star but no dressing sense.