Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Aww...that's nice! Seems to be mature for his age. (That's a compliment! 😃)
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Aww...that's nice! Seems to be mature for his age. (That's a compliment! 😃)

ya he is ðŸ˜ƒ
Will the world come to end for you if this guys says NO 😕 ? 

And if the guys says YES ....do you think world will change for you in any way? 😊  Do you think falling in love at 14 will distract you from other goals in your life ?

If he is already your best friend ...why don't you conitue to be friends with him untill you feel you are mature enough (age wise)  to find a right partner for you ...in the long term :)

Good luck with whatever decision you take 😛

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Arjun

Will the world come to end for you if this guys says NO 😕 ? 

And if the guys says YES ....do you think world will change for you in any way? 😊  Do you think falling in love at 14 will distract you from other goals in your life ?

If he is already your best friend ...why don't you conitue to be friends with him untill you feel you are mature enough (age wise)  to find a right partner for you ...in the long term :)

Good luck with whatever decision you take 😛

i noticed ur comments in other forums too and what u said is actually really true
thnx 4 the advice ðŸ˜ƒ
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
January 31st, 2011

so this is what happened today:
we just talked regularly the whole day
and then in English class i was hanging out and not doing my work and talking
and he kept looking at me
he just didn't stop and when i looked he looked away
and then at one time i looked back, saw him looking and then he looked away and then after 2 seconds he looked up and looked at me
and i was waving my hands at him and i said hi
and he just didn't say anything and looking away 
as i said he is very weird
and then in history class we were doing workstations and he and i and 2 other ppl were in same group
so after we finished i was gonna tell him that i like him and everything
but i couldn't cuz my stupid teacher made me help her and by the time i was done, the period was over 
so yeah i couldn't talk to him and i guess the next time i can talk to him will be next monday but i can't wait
i will try to talk him tomorrow

so what do u ppl think about way he behaves with me
plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me
i really need advices 
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ Look, what hes doing is pretty wierd!
but im really not in favour of u telling him abt ur feelings!! 😕
aage... its all up2 u! 😊
misskatrina thumbnail
You know what you're only 14 you don't need to worry about those types of things trust me. I'm 20 and a guy has never liked me and I've never had a boyfriend. But see I'm still alive and it's not really the end of the world if you don't have one.

I mean having a boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't mean everything, and you're just 14 to add to it. Enjoy your single life while you can because say if you do have a boyfriend you won't have anytime to do the things you regularly do like sit on ur bum all day and be on IF😆 but i mean like you wont be able to just enjoy things you do by yourself. And having a boyfriend or girlfriend in your life means having drama. So why are you soo worried? If he likes you thats great, and if he doesn't it's fine too because there are plenty more guys who will come into your life, you're only 14.

And just remeber this don't always fall for the first guy you see or who gives you the attention, he's not always the right one.
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
thnx everyone for the advices
but now i dont care about him anymore
i dont like him anymore and he does do weird stuff but now we are just friends
misskatrina thumbnail
its okay. you know what just remeber this the person who you will spend the rest of your life with is walking some where in this planet
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Originally posted by: misskatrina

its okay. you know what just remeber this the person who you will spend the rest of your life with is walking some where in this planet

yup just like in dil toh pagal hai
there is someone made for me who i will find when its time