Advice Corner

thnx every1 4 the advices..i dont like him anymore - Page 5

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Sometimes telling a person you like them could spoil the good friendship you maintain with them, many times this may not happen, a person could be plesently surprised and will appreciate you expressing your feelings.

So I dont know whether you should tell him or not, specially as you mentioned that he isn't ready for a relationship and 14 is young! you never know, it could be a crush that is so normal at your age!

When I was 13, I had a crush on this guy who I thought I dearly loved and would marry! But now at 19 I laugh at how ridiculing it sounds! 😆

Edited by -Steffz- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -Steffz-

Sometimes telling a person you like them could spoil the good friendship you maintain with them, many times this may not happen, a person could be plesently surprised and will appreciate you expressing your feelings.

So I dont know whether you should tell him or not, specially as you mentioned that he isn't ready for a relationship and 14 is young! you never know, it could be a crush that is so normal at your age!

When I was 13, I had a crush on this guy who I thought I dearly loved and would marry! But now at 19 I laugh at how ridiculing it sounds! 😆

ya thats true
he was just a crush 
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: xx-Rai-xx

thnx everyone for the advices

but now i dont care about him anymore
i dont like him anymore and he does do weird stuff but now we are just friends

Sometimes it's just best to do this. ðŸ˜ƒ You're young, so I'm sure you will find many many other guys throughout your whole lifetime. ðŸ˜†
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Sometimes it's just best to do this. ðŸ˜ƒ You're young, so I'm sure you will find many many other guys throughout your whole lifetime. ðŸ˜†

ya i know
and i am just gonna ignore his weird behavior  
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
That will probably be good. Why ruin a good friendship? Better to not worry about it.
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tulipbaby53

That will probably be good. Why ruin a good friendship? Better to not worry about it.

ya i guess so too
and we still r good friends