Debate Mansion

ICC World Cup 2011 - Page 7

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: monar

Doubting Sachin!! no ways but doubting match yes, rather we had instances when sachin was in the team but the matches were fixed. As I said these are my doubts on rationalities of Match, I never claimed my doubts are rational, they might not. And I prefer to call human a human not god, they are doing their jobs and Sachin is best in the Business so no matter if Match was fixed or not its always pleasure watching his shots.
England choking yes I agree but do you still think Indian Bowling line up was strong enough to choke them?
LOL! SA born Captain owned by Bangaluru

Doubt is the insistence of the individual that he/she wants to taste, to experience the truth. He/she is not ready to accept it frm anybody else, this way or that.....bt doubt ur doubts and believe ur beliefs, never believe ur doubts and never doubt ur beliefs...

cheersπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Believe - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lets go back, who raised doubts in the first place and why? tehehehe
MagixX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monar

Doubting Sachin!! no ways but doubting match yes, rather we had instances when sachin was in the team but the matches were fixed. As I said these are my doubts on rationalities of Match, I never claimed my doubts are rational, they might not. And I prefer to call human a human not god, they are doing their jobs and Sachin is best in the Business so no matter if Match was fixed or not its always pleasure watching his shots.
England choking yes I agree but do you still think Indian Bowling line up was strong enough to choke them?
LOL! SA born Captain owned by Bangaluru

Ok, you cannot doubt Sachin, but you can doubt the match. How is it possible ? They both are related. If one's authenticity is being questioned, the other's must be questioned too, especially when that person was involved in a misfield himself. πŸ˜†
See, players like Sachin, Sehwag, etc have some morals, they wouldn't go past them. You have to just believe it...& players like Sachin also earn 1 crore per day, there is no need for them to fix any match. Remember Dhoni's 200 crore deal ?? πŸ˜†

When SA ended up choking against India in SA, why can't England choke ? 🀣
Chokers choke, irrespective of whose bowling. I heard that they choked against Bangladesh too..so India isn't an excuse. It's their pathetic nerves, lol. 🀣

SA born captain owned by B'lore ? Is it Strauss we're talking about here, or KP ? 😳
MagixX thumbnail
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL !! 
See the match, you'd know why I LOLled. πŸ˜†
In fact, I should have ROFLed ! 🀣
MagixX thumbnail
No one watched the match ? You've missed something special πŸ˜›

Didn't I say that it's a disadvantage to have a SA born captain ? πŸ˜†
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Who said no one watched the match?? I watched it.
I hope the lower rung teams continue to produce more such innings like what Netherlands did a few days back and Ireland did today.

MagixX thumbnail
I said that because nobody even posted a thing here..besides, it was also just an expression, not meant to be taken literally. Now, please...

England making the associate teams look like Kings of Cricket. England are going to exit soon, no doubt about it !
Edited by Ashrozia - 13 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: souro

Who said no one watched the match?? I watched it.
I hope the lower rung teams continue to produce more such innings like what Netherlands did a few days back and Ireland did today.

Yes, I hope the associate teams continue to play like Ireland did today, I'm so bored of one-sided matches. I just hope that Ireland don't play like this against India this weekend!πŸ˜†

Fastest century in WC history by O'Brien!πŸ‘

I've always considered Ireland to be one of the better associate teams. They've done it against Pak in the last WC so it's no surprise that they've done it again!
MagixX thumbnail
If not for a win, I can at least hope the India vs Ireland match to be interesting. Their confidence level must have gone up ! O'Brien rocks !

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Believe

Doubt is the insistence of the individual that he/she wants to taste, to experience the truth. He/she is not ready to accept it frm anybody else, this way or that.....bt doubt ur doubts and believe ur beliefs, never believe ur doubts and never doubt ur beliefs...

cheersπŸ˜ƒ

anyday, I never doubt my beliefs but others!