Mukti Bandhan

What do you think?!

PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Looking at these pics, I would say that Vaibhav would get married to Sabeena and maybe Devki will later become IM Virani's adopted daughter. It could also be possible that Devki IS IM Virani's daughter (her family is not introduced and she even said to Nirali once that she has never seen her father)
So it could be possible and moreover, DB Ambani has two sons and two daughtersπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
hmmmm........ well if she is her daughter then.... it would be even wrong to give us slight idea of devki marrying vaibhav.... like given/suggested by IM's wife.....
and i don't know why... i don't want anyone with devki as of now! i jusst want her to fight alone... and if they want some love story.... then... let it be different track.... :)
and about ambani... have no idea.... if its completely based on his life or not?
deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

yes yar...charulatha is dreaming about devki...........and this fellow sid is already married....

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepika_fun

yes yar...charulatha is dreaming about devki...........and this fellow sid is already married....

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† for some reason.... i want devki to be with sid.... he seems to be calm and understanding... devki...
πŸ˜†
deepika_fun thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† for some reason.... i want devki to be with sid.... he seems to be calm and understanding... devki...
πŸ˜†

i want sid and devki pair.....sid is stylish and understands others feelings well......today no sid .......hope tomorrow we can have his darshan Edited by deepika_fun - 13 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepika_fun

i want sid and devki pair.....sid is stylish and understands others feelings well......today no sid .......hope tomorrow we can have his darshan

Today we had minor darshan... though... wen he argues back with his... dad... i am not good in buisness....
i love his confident to face dad.... similar to devki.... But why is he married? why? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• i soo wish story takes some good turns and twists...
guys please dont mix it wid the
ambani story becoz its not even a tid bit of dat
as of now i m a little worried if sabena vaibhav end up together
i jus cant relate much to sabeena's chracter
and there are too many relations and chracters unfolding
hard to find who is gona be wid vaibs
deepika_fun thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Today we had minor darshan... though... wen he argues back with his... dad... i am not good in buisness....
i love his confident to face dad.... similar to devki.... But why is he married? why? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• i soo wish story takes some good turns and twists...

hope every thing goes well....we can see sid's good track ....i am totally disappointed when i came to know that he is married....
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm not particulary fond of Sabeena either, but I feel she's got an important role to play. Well as you guys says, since Charu is tallking of Devki getting married to Vaibhav, Devki may not be IMV's real daughter. Maybe she'll be adopted or maybe Virani had an affair with someone and Devki is his daughter.
Sorry, loks like I'm getting too carried away πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah i m agree at point vaibah would get married to sabeena,because some nok jhok leads two persons(boy n gal ) to fall in love with each other. About devki to be daugther of IM virani .no na i never even think about it. If she had become his daughter ,once any of his family would hv mentioned about her lost daughter in any eps but nobody did so as of now.