All have accepted Devki except....

Posted: 13 years ago
I can see that all have nicely accepted this girl in Virani family positively....
Only problem is with Vaibhav and I.M.Virani

😳😳😳😳😳These two needs to wake soon... 😳😳😳😳😳

I simply love Nirali's Affections for Devki.... In spite of being just fb friends... she trusts her soo much that she can lie about her own identity to be friends with her.....

And Charulata is soo well impressed by Devki's beauty, and kind heated nature of self dedication....

Motilal and his wife are Proud of Devki for giving good piece of takkar to their own son... Simply Loved their convo in park....

And Sid... He showed his caring nature... in the office itself... when he said... don't face his dad right now...😳😳😳😳😳

And both the other people... are seeking revenge on her...
Vaibhav wants to damage her...
and
I.M. is hurt by newspaper's idiotic article...
you are right.......every one likes devki.....except this vaibhav and IM Virani...these fellows are different.....vaibhav blindly follows his father...some time he needs to use his brain in sense of right/wrong......like sid
very well said
devki is loved and accepted by one and all
no matter what they all like her
it would be intresting to see some good turns taking place in the show when next time the word devki is taken in virani's
m jus eager to knw what comes next
the only thing i disliked so far is sabina (no offences though)
buddy nice post

I firmy agree with gunseerat the story is progressing well n I like all the characters except that sabina hope they continue with her as a side track n dont pair her up with vaibhav if this happens me n my friends will stop watching this show as we all eagerly want to see a romantic track between vaibhav and devki...

Originally posted by trendzy

I firmy agree with gunseerat the story is progressing well n I like all the characters except that sabina hope they continue with her as aside track n dont pair her up with vaibhav if this happens me n my friends will stop watching this show as we all eagerly want to see a romantic track between vaibhav and devki...

Absolutely if sabeena-vaibhav track progresses to a love angle
Probably i would not watch it too

Lol
Sabeena looks older and no gud wid vaibs
Originally posted by Gunseerat

Lol
i just don't want sabina and vaibhav pair.....sabina is not good

Lol

Lol... no issues anywhere.... but... for some reason... sid and devki's sweet nature... makes cool couple... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Originally posted by deepika_fun

i just don't want sabina and vaibhav pair.....sabina is not good

exactly my point don't want her to be wid him
If not devki then no one
Lol
But seriously
The vaibhav-sabeena pair wud lack a lot many things
Originally posted by shahsb_26

Lol... no issues anywhere.... but... for some reason... sid and devki's sweet nature... makes cool couple... πŸ˜•

Umm didnt get u frnd!
Do u like the pair?
[:-)]

Umm didnt get u frnd!
Do u like the pair?
[:-)]
sid and devki pair is good yar........if sid is not married....but their pair rockzzzz.....