Mukti Bandhan

Sid's past ?

deepika_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi to all ....

i hope every one enjoying Mukti Bandhan........really so good track......

But comming to sid....

SCENE 1:- Sid,Vaibhav and IM Virani in BAR ....then IM Virani brother came near bar.brought sweets for vaibhav and went...After that  IM Virani said to his sons.....that  If he would have joined business...it would be good for him,instead he is doing normal job.....But Sid said some earn to live...some live to earn....any how you stopped me ....let chacha do what he want....

SCENE 2:In Yesterday's episode.....there is a convo between Sid and IM Virani....     IM Virani said that Sid don't have any dreams.....Sid cried a bit ..and said i to have my own dreams but those are not your worth.....

SCENE 3:This convo with IM Virani and Charu latha...they both had a heated argument about vaibhav marriage ....then IM Virani said to charulatha that  Is she  talking about Sid ?....but after he joined business...he left his past....

what might be his dreams....In article it is written that he likes music...In 3rd scene what are they talking about...what is Sid's dream....Is Sid past related to his career or marriage.....

what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well an intresting post indeed an observation
i think sid's past is related to his career
since he wantd to follow his heart but cudnt do so because of his dad
he wanted to follow his dreams but his dad's impulsions made him break his dreamz and follow the path shown
maybe dats what pains charu
star_night thumbnail
I remember in 1 or 2nd episode all the 3 men speak in the terrace and sid say's tht he shd ask vaibhav abt the marriage and even ask mother's opinion but his dad objects it....later sid tells abt his marriage tht they still dont understand each other.....so sid's marriage is a business deal
deepika_fun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: star_night

I remember in 1 or 2nd episode all the 3 men speak in the terrace and sid say's tht he shd ask vaibhav abt the marriage and even ask mother's opinion but his dad objects it....later sid tells abt his marriage tht they still dont understand each other.....so sid's marriage is a business deal

poor Sid......i really feel bad for him
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was in the first episode. IMV asks what the city below appears to them and Sid says it looks as if an artist has painted it. So I feel he wanted to become an artist or musician.......😕

Even I feel that Sid is unhappy about his present career as a business man.
This content was originally posted by: laado_007

It was in the first episode. IMV asks what the city below appears to them and Sid says it looks as if an artist has painted it. So I feel he wanted to become an artist or musician.......😕

Even I feel that Sid is unhappy about his present career as a business man.

I throughly agree wid dat buddy
But today i felt that he luvs his family
His wife, his son!