Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
yup she showed him the mirror and made him face reality
that was a merely gud technique
i appreciate it
sameera84 thumbnail
Helllo guys😛, iam Sameera😊 , iam new to this forum. I love this show as it is different, 👏i was fed up with colors cry baby bahus and daughters🤢, this show seems like breath of fresh air. it was kind of a clash of wills😲, i like the way these two speak, Vaibhav needs to see the truth and face the mirror, he may be rich but money cant buy you everything😊. I think this actress sabrina will teach him a lesson, she has already begun this procedure. Btwn is Sid married. Iam sure this actress and Vaibhav will have a love track in future , wat say guys. 😳
Originally posted by: sameera84

Helllo guys😛, iam Sameera😊 , iam new to this forum. I love this show as it is different, 👏i was fed up with colors cry baby bahus and daughters🤢, this show seems like breath of fresh air. it was kind of a clash of wills😲, i like the way these two speak, Vaibhav needs to see the truth and face the mirror, he may be rich but money cant buy you everything😊. I think this actress sabrina will teach him a lesson, she has already begun this procedure. Btwn is Sid married. Iam sure this actress and Vaibhav will have a love track in future , wat say guys.😳

hello sameera
And welcum to forums
Hope u enjoy this place
@vaibhav-sabeena-scene
It was gud to see him face the reality
The harsh way
Or
His own way
sameera84 thumbnail
Thanx a lot Gunseerat for the warm welcome😛, i hope i make a lot of friends here 😃and that we enjoy the interactions and discussions on the show. 😃
Originally posted by: sameera84

Thanx a lot Gunseerat for the warm welcome😛, i hope i make a lot of friends here 😃and that we enjoy the interactions anddiscussionson the show.😃

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved d way when she was giving autograph to her fans n vaibabh was looking her popularity .scene was good to watch .for a while his conceit shattered.