Brief update 18th JAN -Mangroo got his nouka!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Iam updating cause none of the members are updated yesterday .im not updater.so please forgive me.        Scene continues from last episode where mangroo is forced to take the money inform of land given to thakurs.phulwa still searches for god in underwater.otherway mangroo choose to take the money and give their land to thakur.thakur is happy as well as lakhya.thakur calls a lawyer to officialy take the land from mangroo.meanwhile phooli swims underwater suddenly finds the lost boat (nouka) stucked.she gets happy and tells chunni that she finds her god and answer of her question.chunni gets mad and get ran every where telling phulwa gets to see bhagwan underwater at the sametime babu rushing towards his home to tells what happen on the way he overhears what chunni said and turned to inform his father.otherway lawyer dictating the weel that mangroo has handover their land to thakur without any force.thakur gets happy and gives him the cash.lawyer said to put thumbstamp in the paper first.mangroo just about to giving the stamp suddenly babu comes and tells phulwa has find god underwater.mangroo gots exited and tells must be something.under river phooli,ramcharan and mangroo trying to pull out the boat with rope but failed.at the bank of the river all gaonwalas waiting to puja the god.but mangroo tells that boat have been stuck at mud in underwater and tells evryone to go home.evryone denies to go and tells its gods mercy to return boat for you.A pandit tells it is a gods gift to you.phooli gets suprised.lakhya,thakurs and ramdai kaki gets angry.chunni's father tell to tie the rope to neemtree.but lakhya urges and warns him not to touch the tree.suddenly a group of farmer came to know about phulwa.phulwa gets suprised as they belive in god and will help him.then the rope tied to truckter and the other side tied to boat. Trukter accelerets to pull the boat with the help of phulwas group.but hence boat stuck in the mud the rope unties again and they failed.lakhya and thakurs get happy.ramcharan said they have to tie the rope again.phulwa gets dissapointed.the decoit (last night befriends with phooli) sees all drama.phulwa suddenly dive in the river to tie the rope again.underwater phulwa sees someone(must be the decoit) thomping the boat with the gun to free from the mud.phulwa happily tries to pull it and hence the boat get free.phulwa calls evryone to pull now. ramdai kaki gets shocked.evrybody pulls after couple of times the boat risen from the river phulwa's mother touches boat and said mil gayi nauka hamari.mangroo broke into tears and thanks to god.thakurs and lakhya-kaki gets angry.phulwa dances in joy.                             Precap: lakhya tells mangroo that hence he got his boat for that he cant deny to thumpstamp in the paper.Edited by joyo - 13 years ago
Thank a lot Joyo.

I couldn't watch yesterday and hence couldn't update.

But now after reading your update, I have got the complete picture.

Am happy that Mangroo has got his boat back. And personally, want to kill Lakhiya.

Thanks poetic , i never knew that anyone would read my update.first time updating any show.thank god you understand my update.i will do my update if anyone doesn't.
It was great Joyo.
Of course, people would understand.
Thanks for updating😊
thnx for ur efforts...😊